Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

Shameless? Hahaha hahaha son you’re possessed

I have to admit I can see your attitude towards COVID-19 now. The response for testing has been so slow that who is going to care about it? It was suppose to be the front line of defense. If you come down with the symptoms, then you're going to call your doctor. If you have trouble breathing, then you're going to call 911. Else you just wait and stay home. Who cares about the friggin' testing? It's too late practically.
what is the advantage of testing? please inform me.
It's the same as it always was, to find out who has the virus so they can be quarantined and alert other that have had close contact so they can do the same. At this stage it is only a mitigating factor. In the early stages of the epidemic it was a vital step in stopping the spread of the virus.

7 states with less than 10 deaths.

14 states with less than 20 deaths (including the 7 above)

33 states with less than 100 deaths.

New York + New Jersey = 7,700 deaths.

Michgan 960 deaths.

Today's count.

Total U.S. cases: 366,614

Total U.S. deaths: 10,783

About 1100 deaths in the past 24 hours.

New York + New Jersey + Michigan = 800.

What the hell is going on with those morons in the Big Apple. Maybe it should be called the Big Corona.
Crowed subways, crowded streets, crowded places to drink and eat. Not really distanced from people in NYC. I can walk to the street in DC suburbs at 12 noon and encounter no one. That’s rarely true in NYC. There’s your sample for when people are blowing it all over the place in close quarters; what percentage of exposees get infected?
That's a good question but hard to answer? One of the of the people from the CDC said it depends on how close you are to the infected person and for how long. If you are within 6 feet of the person for 10 or 15 mins, your chances of being infected is very high compared to a person who just walks pass an infected person in a store. It's about the concentration of virus that you exposed to..

It really starts to feel like they have not been social distancing the way the rest of us have.

These guys are dead

People have been anticipating thier demise forever ...especially Penny's this could do it
I knew all the buyers from Penny's...made a lot of money with them in90s and early 00's

Bad shape for a long time

If yours lucky maybe I'll tell the story of why I was banned from ck offices

Both uptown and downtown office lol

31,070 new cases and 1,926 new deaths.

Still looks shitty to me.
But ha, if you are Trump toad, look over there at the new unproven drug for malaria to cure covid that hasn't been proven. It would be funny as hell, if it weren't so tragically dangerous and stupid. Trump supporters have dug a hole they can't get out of. But you know what, they can dig it even deeper by inventing something else dumber than what they did before. And they will. My God these folks are so fucking gone in the head. They'll believe anything Trump says. And they are enabling this idiot in chief to kill more.

Even the New York Times, the most wretched of newspapers admits it was Cuomo and De Blazio who fucked up.

Suck on it.

Speaking of Cuomo, can you tell me how do I unsee something?

View attachment 320913
And your dumb ass ran from the post #2682 question I asked of you. Lol! Are you so brain dead that you cannot see the irony of Trump's travel ban stupidity, or are you so weak for an answer, that running is all you've got?

No faggy, your post #2682 is hypothetical, and based on insinuations. Do you have proof of anyone that traveled from China to Italy to US? You don't, because...

... the same day that travel ban was placed on China, travel ban was also placed on whole Europe without UK.
"Hypothetical?" :auiqs.jpg:No one said it was confined to Italy by the way. It was an example. As for hypotheticals, I think we can safely cross that possibility out, seeing that New York has the most cases. In other words, initially installing a travel ban on China alone was a stupid maneuver and did not work. And one other thing. A travel ban of any kind ran counter to his claim that this was a hoax. So why did he put one in to begin with? Because he's a fucking liar that's why. The guy fucked this up so bad, but so bad, not even the con artist Trump can fix this.

"travel ban on China alone "

It wasn't travel ban on China alone, dunce. Just because you're repeating it over an over it doesn't makes it true.

trump never had a travel ban on Ghina.

Correct, there was no travel ban on Ghina. That country exists in you head only.

It's the same as it always was, to find out who has the virus so they can be quarantined and alert other that have had close contact so they can do the same. At this stage it is only a mitigating factor. In the early stages of the epidemic it was a vital step in stopping the spread of the virus.

Stanford Medicine is reasearching if COVID-19 came to the SF - Bay Area in fall of 2019. They have results from testing that people have had COVID-19 earlier and that they have recovered. It could explain the fewer cases and deaths in California. They didn't build up immunity to it like other viruses, but having it earlier caused it to not be counted. Maybe earlier they counted it as influenza (?).

A County Closes

>> Carolina Public Press also reported Tuesday that one North Carolina county has closed its borders and is now requiring residents to display permits. People wanting to get into Dare County need to show proof that they are permitted to be there while the statewide emergency lasts. The county, which is on the coast and is home to Manteo and the Outer Banks, does not have a confirmed case of the coronavirus right now. It is the only county in North Carolina to have made such a requirement at this time. <<​

Recalls the old Candid Camera prank where they set up a roadblock and told motorists that Delaware was closed
Too funny. I remember that.

Stanford Medicine is reasearching if COVID-19 came to the SF - Bay Area in fall of 2019. They have results from testing that people have had COVID-19 earlier and that they have recovered. It could explain the fewer cases and deaths in California. They didn't build up immunity to it like other viruses, but having it earlier caused it to not be counted. Maybe earlier they counted it as influenza (?).

Maybe so

But ha, if you are Trump toad, look over there at the new unproven drug for malaria to cure covid that hasn't been proven. It would be funny as hell, if it weren't so tragically dangerous and stupid. Trump supporters have dug a hole they can't get out of. But you know what, they can dig it even deeper by inventing something else dumber than what they did before. And they will. My God these folks are so fucking gone in the head. They'll believe anything Trump says. And they are enabling this idiot in chief to kill more.

Even the New York Times, the most wretched of newspapers admits it was Cuomo and De Blazio who fucked up.

Suck on it.

View attachment 320913
And your dumb ass ran from the post #2682 question I asked of you. Lol! Are you so brain dead that you cannot see the irony of Trump's travel ban stupidity, or are you so weak for an answer, that running is all you've got?

No faggy, your post #2682 is hypothetical, and based on insinuations. Do you have proof of anyone that traveled from China to Italy to US? You don't, because...

... the same day that travel ban was placed on China, travel ban was also placed on whole Europe without UK.
"Hypothetical?" :auiqs.jpg:No one said it was confined to Italy by the way. It was an example. As for hypotheticals, I think we can safely cross that possibility out, seeing that New York has the most cases. In other words, initially installing a travel ban on China alone was a stupid maneuver and did not work. And one other thing. A travel ban of any kind ran counter to his claim that this was a hoax. So why did he put one in to begin with? Because he's a fucking liar that's why. The guy fucked this up so bad, but so bad, not even the con artist Trump can fix this.

It wasn't travel ban on China alone, dunce. Just because you're repeating it over an over it doesn't makes it true.

Correct, there was no travel ban on Ghina. That country exists in you head only.

Wrong, since trump's Ghina partial travel ban over 40K people have traveled from Ghina to a Merica, so it can't be a travel ban.

You are a moron.

Since we started this stupid panic, over 500,000 Americans have died of other causes.

You keep saying this and it's stupid.

Let me try putting it in your terms. Suppose that in a certain period of time, 2000 illegal immigrants cross the border and kill 2000 American citizens.

Would you blow off that significance by saying that x Americans have died in that time period to other causes?

I'm just gonna leave this here

Pass it around or not ...download or not ...

gunlin3.png

campcov.png

Well, it looks like New York and New Jersey had another wonderful day of infection and death. Still sitting on roughly 1/6th of all active GLOBAL cases.

On the good side, Italy, Spain, and Iran are showing downward trends in terms of new cases and new deaths.

The UK is still out and France is all over the map.

The U.S. (led by NY, NJ, MI, LA) still has a major problem.

View attachment 320917

Try to imagine what that graph would look like without New York and New Jersey.

It would still be shit.

Suck on it.

View attachment 320913

Wrong, since trump's Ghina partial travel ban over 40K people have traveled from Ghina to a Merica, so it can't be a travel ban.

Are you sure it was only 40K, and not a million?

You know you're lying. And I know it too.

When Trump declared emergency on Jan 31. this is what was covered.
  • 14 days quarantine rules for US citizens entering the US from China (mandatory if entering from the Hubei province).
  • an order to deny entry to foreigners who have traveled to China within the past two weeks.
That order was based on CDC confirmation of first US case of human-to-human transmission from the day before, Jan 30.

Before Jan 30, we were following WHO statement from Jan 14, based on China's lie that there are no transmissions from human-to-human.

Last edited:
As of end of day Eastern Time United States April 8, 2020:

Infection Totals by Country:

1. United States - 435,160
2. Spain - 148,220
3. Italy - 139,422
4. Germany - 113,296
5. France - 112,950
6. China - 81,865
7. Japan - 4,667

Infection Totals by U.S. State:

1. New York - 151,171
2. New Jersey - 47,437
3. California - 19,063
4. Pennsylvania - 16,239
5. Florida - 15,698
6. Washington - 9,342
7. West Virginia - 483

March 24, 2020 - United States - 54,916
March 25, 2020 - United States - 68,489 - 24.7% increase
March 26, 2020 - United States - 85,594 - 24.97% increase
March 27, 2020 - United States - 104,256 - 21.8% increase
March 28, 2020 - United States - 123,776 - 18.7% increase
March 29, 2020 - United States - 142,224 - 14.9% increase
March 30, 2020 - United States - 164,266 - 15.5% increase
March 31, 2020 - United States - 188,578 - 14.8% increase
April 1, 2020 - United States - 215,300 - 14.2% increase
April 2, 2020 - United States - 245,193 - 13.9% increase
April 3, 2020 - United States - 277,475 - 13.2% increase
April 4, 2020 - United States - 311,635 - 12.3% increase
April 5, 2020 - United States - 336,830 - 8.1% increase
April 6, 2020 - United States - 367,629 - 9.1% increase
April 7, 2020 - United States - 400,540 - 9.0% increase
April 8, 2020 - United States - 435,160 - 8.6% increase

7 states with less than 10 deaths.

14 states with less than 20 deaths (including the 7 above)

33 states with less than 100 deaths.

New York + New Jersey = 7,700 deaths.

Michgan 960 deaths.
They are counting all deaths with Covid19 regardless if that was the cause of death.
You could have been killed in a car accident and that was the causing factor of your death if you had Covid19 they count that as Covid19 death.

March 24, 2020 - United States - 54,916
March 25, 2020 - United States - 68,489 - 24.7% increase
March 26, 2020 - United States - 85,594 - 24.97% increase
March 27, 2020 - United States - 104,256 - 21.8% increase
March 28, 2020 - United States - 123,776 - 18.7% increase
March 29, 2020 - United States - 142,224 - 14.9% increase
March 30, 2020 - United States - 164,266 - 15.5% increase
March 31, 2020 - United States - 188,578 - 14.8% increase
April 1, 2020 - United States - 215,300 - 14.2% increase
April 2, 2020 - United States - 245,193 - 13.9% increase
April 3, 2020 - United States - 277,475 - 13.2% increase
April 4, 2020 - United States - 311,635 - 12.3% increase
April 5, 2020 - United States - 336,830 - 8.1% increase
April 6, 2020 - United States - 367,629 - 9.1% increase
April 7, 2020 - United States - 400,540 - 9.0% increase
April 8, 2020 - United States - 435,160 - 8.6% increase
Seems the numbers may be a bit skewed

Lefteees ain't gonna like this one ...she definitely will make the organ donor list if she goes back to china

Bonus ...Ugandan police chief loses his mind..

Forum List

Back