Official Impeachment Thread 2.0: House Judiciary Committee Hearings

Constitutional scholars testify, before congress, that Trump's actions definitely warrant impeachment.
They warn that if Trump's actions do not warrant impeachment the intentions of the founders would be undermined.
The scholars main goal is to maintain the intentions of the Constitution. They are not advocates for Democrats or Republicans. They are advocates of our Constitution and our Democracy.

The source is the transcript of the congressional hearing
OP's require a link.

Here's one: Impeachment Hearing Live Updates: Trump’s Actions Are Impeachable, Scholars Testify
you are an obstructionist that continually protects Trump. You should be impeached as a mod.

I provided the source that will be available at the end of today's hearings. Plus every news station is reporting a summary.
I think you should let everyone know I continually protect Trump. Scream that far and wide.

Also, I had no idea I had been promoted to a moderator position! When did that happen? Does it pay?

The outcome is predetermined. The votes will be strictly along party lines in both the House and Senate.

Trump's legacy will be that he is only the third president in history to be impeached.
The legacy of the Democrat party is that they are a gang of subversive douchebag who abuse Constitutional process to persecute their political opponents.
History will remember nothing about the current crop of Democrats.

Trump will go down in history as the third president to be impeached.

No one remembers anything about the Republicans who impeached a president for lying about a blowjob, except that the Speaker was having his own extramarital affair at the time.

Clinton's historical record will always have a cum stain on it.

Trump's will have a hammer and sickle.

The outcome is predetermined. The votes will be strictly along party lines in both the House and Senate.

Trump's legacy will be that he is only the third president in history to be impeached.
The legacy of the Democrat party is that they are a gang of subversive douchebag who abuse Constitutional process to persecute their political opponents.

The impeachment will go down in history as a Dim Soviet style show trial - the first major step on your descent into totalitarianism.

I’ll start off by saying that the 3 on 1 thing is BS. It should be 1-1 or 2-2... with that said, I’m enjoying the debate as both sides are making good points. Through the recess I gotta say it’s not looking good for the Reps....

Their lawyer came out right off the bat and say that Trumps call was far from perfect and that the accusations against him are impeachable offenses. He doesn’t believe the accusations have been adequately proven and wants to see a more thorough process... he has a right to that argument.

Im watching Fox right now and Judge Nepolitano and Andy McCarthy are both contradicting the Rep Lawyer who said that the Dems need to go to the courts to enforce the subpoenas. Both the Judge and McCarthy agree that the House has the Sole power of impeachment and if Trump is ignoring subpoenas then that is clear Obstruction. Courts need not be included. that’s not good for Donny boy

you are an obstructionist that continually protects Trump.
Pointing out the FACT that Democrats - and snowflakes like you - have continuously over the last 4 years FAILED to produce a crime, FAILED to produce evidence of a crime, & FAILED to provide any witness of a crime committed by the President is NOT being an 'OBSTRUCTIONIST'.

It is pointing out the FACT that Democrats have FAILED to offer any evidence to substantiate the false accusations they have made repeatedly these last 4 years.

The Democrats / snowflakes have been /are like:

'Trump illegally colluded with Russians - the Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda Hillary bought from and delivered by an anti-Trump agenda-driven Trump-hating foreign ex-spy says so!

The Mueller report states no such evidence was found? Well, uh....then he is guilty of 'Obstruction' for opposing the witch hunt initiated based on zero crime, & zero evidence of a crime.....

That didn't work? Then...Trump attempted to extort the Ukraine PM....despite the fact that we have no crime, no evidence of a crime, no witness, the transcripts of the actual phone call say differently, and the only actual witnesses who took part in / witnessed that phone call have all said what we claim never happened.

That doesn't work, either? Then...Trump Obstructed Justice by opposing this BS false / unsubstantiated accusation, too!"

Bwuhahahahaha........

No one remembers anything about the Republicans who impeached a president for lying about a blowjob, except that the Speaker was having his own extramarital affair at the time.

Clinton's historical record will always have a cum stain on it.

Trump's will have a hammer and sickle.
I believe Stormy used a whip and handcuffs

So? Trump is going to be reelected.

So very pitiful is the clown car of republicans. LOL.
If the Progs win in
The ranking member is yelling as much as an ex-wife. He seems to be just as reasonable too.

they look so pitiful after 8 years of them being in majority.

We may be now entering perma impeachment territory. If the Repubs lose the Presidency but win the House in 2020 there better be an impeachment. Impeachments forever....Yayyhhhh! Maybe they should run on it.

Constitutional scholars testify, before congress, that Trump's actions definitely warrant impeachment.
They warn that if Trump's actions do not warrant impeachment the intentions of the founders would be undermined.
The scholars main goal is to maintain the intentions of the Constitution. They are not advocates for Democrats or Republicans. They are advocates of our Constitution and our Democracy.

OP's require a link.

Here's one: Impeachment Hearing Live Updates: Trump’s Actions Are Impeachable, Scholars Testify
you are an obstructionist that continually protects Trump. You should be impeached as a mod.

I provided the source that will be available at the end of today's hearings. Plus every news station is reporting a summary.
Liberal Dictionary:
==============================================================
Obstructionist - anyone who believes in the principle of innocent until proven guilty.

OP's require a link.

Liberal Dictionary:
Obstructionist - anyone who believes in the principle of innocent until proven guilty.
I believe in the principle of innocent until proven guilty.

I guess that makes me an obstructionist, and proud of it!

OP's require a link.

Liberal Dictionary:
I believe in the principle of innocent until proven guilty.

I guess that makes me an obstructionist, and proud of it!
No you don't.

Prez has the right to go to the Courts.
You must've missed that part.
Not at the expense of ignoring subpoenas. The witnesses could have shown up and claimed privilege in leu of answering questions and then it could go to court. But that’s not what happened

So? Trump is going to be reelected.
And then he will run up more debt than Obama while you cucks sit there and take it.

Impeach Trump and prosecute Biden. Let's get some fresh faces in the 2020 election.

Here's a better idea:

Democrats need to do what they have FAILED to do for the last 4 years, to include Schiff's recent FAILED Impeachment House Intel Committee Inquisition: PRODUCE A CRIME COMMITTED BY THE PRESIDENT, PRODUCE EVIDENCE OF A CRIME COMMITTED BY THE PRESIDENT, PRODUCE A WITNESS WHOACTUALLY WITNESSED A CRIME COMMITED BY THE PRESIDENT.

MEANWHILE, INVESTIGATE / INDICT FORMER VP BIDEN FOR CRIMES TO INCLUDE EXTROTION OF THE FORMER UKRAINE PM, BASED ON HIS OWN VIDEOTAPED CONFESSION OF DOING SO.
I don't think running a legitimate impeachment is their endgame. That's not what Adolph Schiffler and Nazi Nadler are about. This is about trying to find a way to defeat President Trump next November.

If trying to find facts is what they were about, they'd allow a fair process and allow Due Process and Duke it out in Public and in the Open with Full Transparency.

Oops....the credibility of all of the Democrats' self-professed Constitutional Scholar witnesses was just burnt to the ground:

db5343bada6f3175e669d55b1f6279d5.jpg

White House, GOP cite evidence of Democrat law prof witnesses’ past anti-Trump bias

Another Frustrating 'Scream At The Sky' Moment for Democrats / Snowflakes.....

iu

...poor snowflakes. :p

Forum List

Back