OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Sigh, I am seriously doubting the emotions she's exhibiting right now.

I honestly think she's putting on an act.

love how dems refer to her as "Dr Ford" like that gives her credibility

Dr Been Lying is more fitting!

#3 never said she had knowledge that Kavanaugh participated in anything.

But in her sworn affidavit, admitted to as many as 10 felony counts of failure to report child rape.
Failure to report 10 Kavanaugh gang rapes, you mean

Not even the accused made that statement. Go on and do what your Hero did.......watch, but don’t stop or report child rape.
Weren’t Kavanaugh’s gang rape victims college aged? Still, it’s terrible this woman didn’t report it back then. We need to stop demonizing rape victims (as is happening here) to remove the stigma that comes with being raped so that they will be less afraid to come forward.
Chatty Cathy is obviously mentally ill. She's an emotional disaster.

Omigawd. What a freaking pathetic snowflake. She wasn't raped. A mentally healthy person would not have let this episode control her life.

How did she live in a house without two doors for all those years and it never bothered her? But all of the sudden in 2012 it bothered her? And THEN she started having panic attacks?

None of this makes sense

From the other BREAKING NEWS thread that got axed:

Now this smells to high heaven. Two guys coming forward to claim they were the attempted rapist at the same time? That is pretty sly. I'll give them credit.
I agree. These rape allegations suddenly came forward. Why not fight fire with fire.

But, I don't believe any of them on either side. None of this shit even happened. It's a delay tactic and this is done to muddy the waters.

There would be no risk admitting to a sexual assault that occurred in 1982 because the statue of limitations ran about 20 years ago. So, why not.

Hell, I am the one who did all this shit to these women. It was me, not BK.
:laughing0301:
Also, what Ford described as attempted rape could of been a couple of guys at a party simply roughhousing with her with no intention of raping her. If the guys were really trying to rape her, I think they would of done a much better job of ripping her cloths off.

Cliff Note Version: Pathetic Snowflake is tool of a Political Hit to prevent Kavanaugh from being confirmed BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

Not even the accused made that statement. Go on and do what your Hero did.......watch, but don’t stop or report child rape.
Weren’t Kavanaugh’s gang rape victims college aged? Still, it’s terrible this woman didn’t report it back then. We need to stop demonizing rape victims (as is happening here) to remove the stigma that comes with being raped so that they will be less afraid to come forward.

Best way to accomplish this is to put women who fail to report RAPE OF OTHER WOMEN, over and over and over, in prison. Especially when they confess the felony in sworn affidavit.

And no, these were High School parties.
Wow you want to imprison rape victims? Geez. Kind of how Trump wants to imprison women that have abortions, I suppose.

She facilitated the rape of, and admits to it, 10 or more women.

A FELONY
She was one of the rape victims. So taking that to its logical conclusion, you want to jail all the rape victims while exonerating their rapists?! SMH

Chatty Cathy is obviously mentally ill. She's an emotional disaster.

Omigawd. What a freaking pathetic snowflake. She wasn't raped. A mentally healthy person would not have let this episode control her life.

How did she live in a house without two doors for all those years and it never bothered her? But all of the sudden in 2012 it bothered her? And THEN she started having panic attacks?

None of this makes sense

Whackjobs gonna whackjob

Brett Kavanaugh so drastically altered my life, I earned multiple degrees, earned a Phd, got married and had a family, landed a prestigious job at a liberal university, and became a Social Justice Warrior and Trump Hater.

I am SOooooooooo Brooooooookkkkkkeeeeennnnn!

Now this smells to high heaven. Two guys coming forward to claim they were the attempted rapist at the same time? That is pretty sly. I'll give them credit.
I agree. These rape allegations suddenly came forward. Why not fight fire with fire.

But, I don't believe any of them on either side. None of this shit even happened. It's a delay tactic and this is done to muddy the waters.

There would be no risk admitting to a sexual assault that occurred in 1982 because the statue of limitations ran about 20 years ago. So, why not.

Also, what Ford described as attempted rape could of been a couple of guys at a party simply roughhousing with her with no intention of raping her. If the guys were really trying to rape her, I think they would of done a much better job of ripping her cloths off.
Lol ”your honor, I was just rough housing her against her will as she tried to escape in terror! That’s it, I swear!”

Indeed. Boys engage in roughhousing. That doesn't mean they are attempting rape.

Best way to accomplish this is to put women who fail to report RAPE OF OTHER WOMEN, over and over and over, in prison. Especially when they confess the felony in sworn affidavit.

And no, these were High School parties.
Wow you want to imprison rape victims? Geez. Kind of how Trump wants to imprison women that have abortions, I suppose.

She facilitated the rape of, and admits to it, 10 or more women.

A FELONY
She was one of the rape victims. So taking that to its logical conclusion, you want to jail all the rape victims while exonerating their rapists?! SMH

Lib please she's a nut job, her former boyfriend had to get a restraining order against her. :itsok:

There had better be a good bit of cross-examination by the Republitards or I am going to lose my shit....literally. I will fucking shit my pants with rage.

Watching her testify. Unless she is mistaking Kavenaugh for someone else, I just don't see Kavenaugh getting out of this.

Omigawd. Her husband must be a pussy-whipped masochist to stay with her. Can you imagine:

15 years ago you left the toilet seat up and I cant get over it.

Did she just state her political beliefs in her opening statement? You might as well state your motivations for being there, Doctor.

Forum List

Back