OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

He gang raped accuser #3, assaulted accuser #2, and tried to rape accuser #1. The 4th accuser seems to be claiming assault. We won’t know how many are remaining silent out of fear.
With Kavanaught's MO, probably at least a half a dozen.

WHO DID KAVANAUGH RAPE?
He gang raped accuser #3, assaulted accuser #2, and tried to rape accuser #1. The 4th accuser seems to be claiming assault. We won’t know how many are remaining silent out of fear.

#3 never said she had knowledge that Kavanaugh participated in anything.

But in her sworn affidavit, admitted to as many as 10 felony counts of failure to report child rape.
Failure to report 10 Kavanaugh gang rapes, you mean

Not even the accused made that statement. Go on and do what your Hero did.......watch, but don’t stop or report child rape.
Weren’t Kavanaugh’s gang rape victims college aged? Still, it’s terrible this woman didn’t report it back then. We need to stop demonizing rape victims (as is happening here) to remove the stigma that comes with being raped so that they will be less afraid to come forward.

Best way to accomplish this is to put women who fail to report RAPE OF OTHER WOMEN, over and over and over, in prison. Especially when they confess the felony in sworn affidavit.

And no, these were High School parties.

Still, it’s terrible this woman didn’t report it back then.
Agreed. And because she failed to report this 36 years ago, it is highly suspicious and not credible.
I disagree. Sadly, as proven with Cosby and Weinstein and others, such is the norm because people like you demonize rape victims the second they dare to step forward.

But in her sworn affidavit, admitted to as many as 10 felony counts of failure to report child rape.

Not even the accused made that statement. Go on and do what your Hero did.......watch, but don’t stop or report child rape.
Weren’t Kavanaugh’s gang rape victims college aged? Still, it’s terrible this woman didn’t report it back then. We need to stop demonizing rape victims (as is happening here) to remove the stigma that comes with being raped so that they will be less afraid to come forward.

Best way to accomplish this is to put women who fail to report RAPE OF OTHER WOMEN, over and over and over, in prison. Especially when they confess the felony in sworn affidavit.

Wow you want to imprison rape victims? Geez. Kind of how Trump wants to imprison women that have abortions, I suppose.

To torpedo Kavanaugh's nomination all you gotta do is get emotional about something you made up

Chatty Cathy is obviously mentally ill. She's an emotional disaster.

Omigawd. What a freaking pathetic snowflake. She wasn't raped. A mentally healthy person would not have let this episode control her life.

This bitch has been coached for weeks. She can recall minute details of the so called alleged "attack" but cannot remember the date, the month, the year, the location of the party, or who's party it was.

She went through a Traumatic Event the "drastically altered her life" but cannot remember what day it was, and it never stopped her from achieving a Phd in Crucifixions of Innocent People.

Wait, she said that her attacker at 17 would "some day be on The Surpeme Court"

She's a fucking Clairvoyant now?

No way in Hell is she telling the truth.

And exactly why is she being allowed to read a prepared statement written by her attorneys?

Hi, I am Bambi, I am 15 and I have just been assaulted. I think my attacker will be on The Supreme Court some day!

I disagree. Sadly, as proven with Cosby and Weinstein and others, such is the norm because people like you demonize rape victims the second they dare to step forward.
The difference is that somebody who was assaulted RECENTLY came forward.

None of these allegations occurred in the last 2 decades.

What an insight: Obsession and dwelling on the past is disturbing.

And she teaches the subject.

Wow you want to imprison rape victims? Geez. Kind of how Trump wants to imprison women that have abortions, I suppose.

She facilitated the rape of, and admits to it, 10 or more women.

A FELONY

After going on for the first 10 minutes complaining about how unfairly Kavanaugh and Republicans have been treated by all of this, Grassley says: “I look forward to a fair and respectful hearing.”

UNFAIR:

- Pointing out that Ford can't remember where it happened or when it happened (not even the YEAR), pointing out that her story keeps changing, and pointing out her 4 witnesses say it never happened...

- Rejecting her demand that Kavanaugh NOT be allowed to face his accuser...

- Rejecting her demand that Kavanaugh go 1st followed by her and then getting no opportunity to respond to her accusations...

- Denying Democrats the opportunity to attack the GOP men by bringing in a FEMALE prosecutor to ask Ford questions...

- Bringing in an extremely well-respected, professional expert Sex Crimes prosecutor to ask questions of Ford, whose story - again - keeps changing while she remembers little and has no witnesses / evidence....

OH, THE HORROR! :p

If you're watching she just explained. Pay attention old one.

The difference is that somebody who was assaulted RECENTLY came forward.

None of these allegations occurred in the last 2 decades.
So if someone recent hadn’t come forward, it would have meant all the other rape victims were just making it up?

Forum List

Back