OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

As an experiment, go get raped and see if you return cheery and optimistic.
How do you know she was raped?
She managed to escape Predator Brett, remember?
How do you know she escaped Predator Brett?
You think he poked it in before she could fight her way free?
Just because it happens in your hood every night shouldn’t skew your point of view of the rest of civilization.
Not in my hood. But in Kavanaugh’s apparenty.

I wonder how much they were paid
Probably as much as Ford.
She knew coming forward would upend her life and cause people like you to viciously attack her and her family for probably the rest of her life. Either she’s decided it’s worth it to take down this rapist monster, or they better have paid her a shitload.

WHO DID KAVANAUGH RAPE?
He gang raped accuser #3, assaulted accuser #2, and tried to rape accuser #1. The 4th accuser seems to be claiming assault. We won’t know how many are remaining silent out of fear.

#3 never said she had knowledge that Kavanaugh participated in anything.

But in her sworn affidavit, admitted to as many as 10 felony counts of failure to report child rape.
Failure to report 10 Kavanaugh gang rapes, you mean

Rdx6jU8.jpg

So much for Grassley’s call for civility. Feinstein is up there accusing Kavanaugh of every wild claim.

She knew coming forward would upend her life and cause people like you to viciously attack her and her family for probably the rest of her life. Either she’s decided it’s worth it to take down this rapist monster, or they better have paid her a shitload.

WHO DID KAVANAUGH RAPE?
He gang raped accuser #3, assaulted accuser #2, and tried to rape accuser #1. The 4th accuser seems to be claiming assault. We won’t know how many are remaining silent out of fear.

Where ever you got your 'facts' should be removed from news sources.

accuser #1 is a he said/she said, with no proof.

same with the other 2.

severe lack of witnesses in all cases.

DROP THE RAPE ACCCUSATION, UNLESS YOU CAN PROVIDE PROOF.
Typical rape defender comment

HE'S NOT EVEN BEING ACCUSED OF RAPE BY THE VICTIMS,

yet YOU are ready to lock him in, and throw away the key.

Deal with the FACTS, not bullshit,

The Moon Bat bitch is about to speak. The one whose students say is a vindictive hateful asshole and a terrible professor.

WHO DID KAVANAUGH RAPE?

#3 never said she had knowledge that Kavanaugh participated in anything.

But in her sworn affidavit, admitted to as many as 10 felony counts of failure to report child rape.
Failure to report 10 Kavanaugh gang rapes, you mean

Not even the accused made that statement. Go on and do what your Hero did.......watch, but don’t stop or report child rape.

Her attorney had to tell her it was OK to raise her hand to sworn in?

Good God
For such a vast conspiracy funded by George Soros and the purse of the entire national Democratic machine, you’d think they could have hired a better actor, right?

“I am here today not because I want to be. I am terrified," Ford says, her voice already cracking with emotion.

Hard to watch Christine Blasey Ford without shaking my head in disgust. Liar, liar, liar...

Forum List

Back