OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

I wonder how much they were paid
Probably as much as Ford.
She knew coming forward would upend her life and cause people like you to viciously attack her and her family for probably the rest of her life. Either she’s decided it’s worth it to take down this rapist monster, or they better have paid her a shitload.

WHO DID KAVANAUGH RAPE?
He gang raped accuser #3, assaulted accuser #2, and tried to rape accuser #1. The 4th accuser seems to be claiming assault. We won’t know how many are remaining silent out of fear.
I'd estimate at least 45 women are still suffering in silence from Kavanaugh's rapes. Just a guess.
Give or take 5 or 6, yes.

"Too often, women's memories and credibility come under assault." ~Frankenstein

So, Frankenstein does not believe that the accused has a right to a defense?

What a bunch of shit.

Sexual violence is a serious problem and one that largely goes unseen

True, and it appears that one of the accusers knew if at least 10 such assaults, was an adult at the time, and did nothing to stop them and never reported them to law enforcement. Her non action (a felony) allegedly led to many, many more assaults.

If she were a male, she would already be housed in a jail somewhere.

She knew coming forward would upend her life and cause people like you to viciously attack her and her family for probably the rest of her life. Either she’s decided it’s worth it to take down this rapist monster, or they better have paid her a shitload.

WHO DID KAVANAUGH RAPE?
He gang raped accuser #3, assaulted accuser #2, and tried to rape accuser #1. The 4th accuser seems to be claiming assault. We won’t know how many are remaining silent out of fear.
I'd estimate at least 45 women are still suffering in silence from Kavanaugh's rapes. Just a guess.

Slander.

Well, two guys have come forward and admitted they may be the men Ford was assaulted by, not Kavanaugh. I believe them.

WHO DID KAVANAUGH RAPE?

No proof, No proof, No proof.

Feinstein grandstanding about rapey rapes. We know rape is bad DiFi, that's not the issue. The issue is did Kava rape Ford. Focus, dear, focus
Feinstein needs to be asked why she found it necessary to go public with an unsubstantiated rumor, against the will of the 'victim' who did not want this getting out or her name to get out.

Follow that up with the question, 'Why do you think you should NOT be Censured by the US Senate for such unprofessional, unethical conduct un-becoming of a US Senator?"

Follow that up with, "You have expressed the un-American belief that the accused bear the burden of proof. After this hearing we will discuss YOUR opportunity to prove you are not a Chinese spy, that you did not betray your country, how you did not know about the Chinese spy you were harboring, and how you did not facilitate Chinese espionage for the last 20 years..."

Well, two guys have come forward and admitted they may be the men Ford was assaulted by, not Kavanaugh. I believe them.

WHO DID KAVANAUGH RAPE?

Where ever you got your 'facts' should be removed from news sources.

accuser #1 is a he said/she said, with no proof.

same with the other 2.

severe lack of witnesses in all cases.

DROP THE RAPE ACCCUSATION, UNLESS YOU CAN PROVIDE PROOF.

Sen. Grassley, 1991: “The Judiciary Committee knew of the allegations that Professor Hill had made against Judge Thomas. These claims were taken seriously by having the Federal Bureau of Investigation launch an inquiry to determine their validity.”

Ford is simply a miserable human being
As an experiment, go get raped and see if you return cheery and optimistic.
How do you know she was raped?
She managed to escape Predator Brett, remember?
How do you know she escaped Predator Brett?
You think he poked it in before she could fight her way free?
You didn't answer my question. How do you know she escaped Predator Brett? You claim she escaped. How do you know that?

Ford is simply a miserable human being
As an experiment, go get raped and see if you return cheery and optimistic.
How do you know she was raped?
She managed to escape Predator Brett, remember?
How do you know she escaped Predator Brett?
You think he poked it in before she could fight her way free?
Just because it happens in your hood every night shouldn’t skew your point of view of the rest of civilization.

WHO DID KAVANAUGH RAPE?

Where ever you got your 'facts' should be removed from news sources.

accuser #1 is a he said/she said, with no proof.

same with the other 2.

severe lack of witnesses in all cases.

DROP THE RAPE ACCCUSATION, UNLESS YOU CAN PROVIDE PROOF.
Typical rape defender comment

WHO DID KAVANAUGH RAPE?

#3 never said she had knowledge that Kavanaugh participated in anything.

But in her sworn affidavit, admitted to as many as 10 felony counts of failure to report child rape.

Any woman that was drugged and raped, of high school age, in this area in this time period, should contact the local police and press charges against this accuser.

They should next contact an attorney to file civil suit.

She admitted knowledge of the crime and and is criminally and civilly liable for their rape.

That one really bothers me, and it also bothers me a lot that so many have gleefully glommed onto her statement as proof that Kav is evil and they completely ignore or excuse this aspect.

Forum List

Back