OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Wouldn’t that be a sight to see? Chuck Grassley standing up to say “I raped Christine Ford.” Mitch McConnell stands up, “I raped Christine Ford.” Lyin’ Ted gets up “I raped Christine Ford.” And on and on until all the republicans are standing and cheering on rape and rapists. Such an uplifting story it would be.
I didn't say to pull an "I am Spartacus" routine. Just pick somebody who looks like BK and have them take the "fall" for the alleged "almost rape" that didn't happen and is too remote in time to prosecute due to the statute of limitations.

It's no different than what the commie dems are doing. Just making shit up for political gain. The GOP should do the same.

That would be glorious.

I would actually consider voting for them.
Why didn’t they do it for Gorsuch?

He wasn’t a swing vote
The correct answer is that Gorsuch didn’t spend his youth trying to rape women.

Wrong answer
So he did spend his youth raping women? He must have scared them into silence.

Wouldn’t that be a sight to see? Chuck Grassley standing up to say “I raped Christine Ford.” Mitch McConnell stands up, “I raped Christine Ford.” Lyin’ Ted gets up “I raped Christine Ford.” And on and on until all the republicans are standing and cheering on rape and rapists. Such an uplifting story it would be.
I didn't say to pull an "I am Spartacus" routine. Just pick somebody who looks like BK and have them take the "fall" for the alleged "almost rape" that didn't happen and is too remote in time to prosecute due to the statute of limitations.

It's no different than what the commie dems are doing. Just making shit up for political gain. The GOP should do the same.

That would be glorious.

He wasn’t a swing vote

Wrong

This better be entertaining. I passed on going to the gun range this morning to see this circus. They better deliver.

Damn, that Sweinstein asshole is a vile despicable kunt.

I feel sorry for the guys that have to be in the same room as Sweinstein and Ford. It must reek.

That would be glorious.

He wasn’t a swing vote

Wrong answer

Wrong again. You’re about to strike out batter

Feinstein grandstanding about rapey rapes. We know rape is bad DiFi, that's not the issue. The issue is did Kava rape Ford. Focus, dear, focus

After going on for the first 10 minutes complaining about how unfairly Kavanaugh and Republicans have been treated by all of this, Grassley says: “I look forward to a fair and respectful hearing.”

UNFAIR:

- Pointing out that Ford can't remember where it happened or when it happened (not even the YEAR), pointing out that her story keeps changing, and pointing out her 4 witnesses say it never happened...

- Rejecting her demand that Kavanaugh NOT be allowed to face his accuser...

- Rejecting her demand that Kavanaugh go 1st followed by her and then getting no opportunity to respond to her accusations...

- Denying Democrats the opportunity to attack the GOP men by bringing in a FEMALE prosecutor to ask Ford questions...

- Bringing in an extremely well-respected, professional expert Sex Crimes prosecutor to ask questions of Ford, whose story - again - keeps changing while she remembers little and has no witnesses / evidence....

OH, THE HORROR! :p

Well, two guys have come forward and admitted they may be the men Ford was assaulted by, not Kavanaugh. I believe them.
I wonder how much they were paid
Probably as much as Ford.
She knew coming forward would upend her life and cause people like you to viciously attack her and her family for probably the rest of her life. Either she’s decided it’s worth it to take down this rapist monster, or they better have paid her a shitload.

WHO DID KAVANAUGH RAPE?
He gang raped accuser #3, assaulted accuser #2, and tried to rape accuser #1. The 4th accuser seems to be claiming assault. We won’t know how many are remaining silent out of fear.

While young women are standing up and saying 'no more,' our institutions have not progressed in how they treat women who come forward... In essence they are put on trial and forced to defend themselves and often re-victimized.

“I think it’s important to make sure you’re properly introduced.” -Sen. Dianne Feinstein

“I was going to introduce her, but if you want to introduce her, I’ll be glad to have you do that. I want you to know I didn’t forget to do it. ” –Sen. Chuck Grassley

That Ford asshole is going to be in trouble when the drugs begin to wear off

The left feels that they have the Hail Mary all sown up. If they can either somehow make an accusation stick or just delay long enough. They are hoping against hope that a delay will put them back in power in congress. They don't understand that they have been working against themselves for over a year.

you could also state that the polygraph taken by Ford undercuts her story.
Sir, may I inquire what evidence do you have of "the left" being responsible for any of the things you're suggesting here?

Well, two guys have come forward and admitted they may be the men Ford was assaulted by, not Kavanaugh. I believe them.
I wonder how much they were paid
Probably as much as Ford.
She knew coming forward would upend her life and cause people like you to viciously attack her and her family for probably the rest of her life. Either she’s decided it’s worth it to take down this rapist monster, or they better have paid her a shitload.

WHO DID KAVANAUGH RAPE?
He gang raped accuser #3, assaulted accuser #2, and tried to rape accuser #1. The 4th accuser seems to be claiming assault. We won’t know how many are remaining silent out of fear.
I'd estimate at least 45 women are still suffering in silence from Kavanaugh's rapes. Just a guess.

That would be glorious.

He wasn’t a swing vote

Wrong answer

Double down wrong answer.

You keep saying rape when what is being accused is at worst assault.

And even that isn't being proven.

Forum List

Back