OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

You mean the fact that she was at anti Trump rallies. Was one of the signers of a letter against Trump policies. Stated Trump was not her president. Claimed to want to be anonymous while scrubbing social media, hiring a lawyer, and taking a so called polygraph test before a Democrat released her letter at the last moment. The fact that Democratic congress people have claimed that he is guilty and his name should be removed. The idea that the letter was recieved in July but was withheld without even a hint of it until there was no other option to stop the vote. The FBI was so incompetent as to have missed even a hint of it in six background checks. Those making the allegations are all one political party. Those that are witnesses and denying that it happened are a mixture of parties.

Not too much really.
Got a link of her attending these rallies?

Best way to accomplish this is to put women who fail to report RAPE OF OTHER WOMEN, over and over and over, in prison. Especially when they confess the felony in sworn affidavit.

And no, these were High School parties.
Wow you want to imprison rape victims? Geez. Kind of how Trump wants to imprison women that have abortions, I suppose.

She facilitated the rape of, and admits to it, 10 or more women.

A FELONY
She was one of the rape victims. So taking that to its logical conclusion, you want to jail all the rape victims while exonerating their rapists?! SMH

Lib please she's a nut job, her former boyfriend had to get a restraining order against her. :itsok:
Dude, it’s not okay to rape somebody because you think they’re a nutjob

By her own sworn affidavit, #3 allowed them to knowingly happen.

In effect, a participant in a crime without a statute of limitation.

She needs to be locked up

Whoa! She was 15 in a bikini getting drunk with boys in a house with no adult supervision?
Geez, careful with what you get excited about there, buddy

You think it's funny a 15 year old girl is at a party drinking with guys? Speaks volumes about your character.
I never said it was funny, you creep

You're a sad excuse for a human being. Anything else you want to joke about in regards to girls making bad decisions?

Wow you want to imprison rape victims? Geez. Kind of how Trump wants to imprison women that have abortions, I suppose.

A FELONY
She was one of the rape victims. So taking that to its logical conclusion, you want to jail all the rape victims while exonerating their rapists?! SMH

Lib please she's a nut job, her former boyfriend had to get a restraining order against her. :itsok:

nor is it ok to accuse someone of rape, when you have no proof of it.
If I believe they did it, absolutely. It would be dishonorable not to.

BTW, Kavanaugh has been in The News for 6 times and has undergone 6 FBI background checks for 6 Federal Posts.

Yet this crazy lying bitch waited until a few weeks ago to write a letter to Feinstein alleging this attack of which she herself is unsure of.

And Feinstein was supposed to have this letter in confidence, but for some reason JOURNALISTS were camping on her front lawn, calling her house and work pressuring her to come forward long before Feinstein revealed who she was?

And she admits she is a Social Justice Warrior for women's rights and is concerned about Kavanaugh's impact on Roe V, Wade.

And WTF is with the Weepy Voice over an Incident where she was never touched anywhere inappropriately, not even kissed, but essentially according to her, only endured a little wrestling match, and was pinned down for a few minutes before the "other two boys" started wrestling.

If that event was so traumatic, how in the fuck did she accomplish all she did in her life.

A 15 year old girl so traumatized by allegedly a boy that tried to kiss her. She just can't get on with her life, but she holds multiple degrees, works for The Democrat Agenda, wears a pussy hat, attends Social Justice Warrior Protests. Has posted on Social Media that someone should accuse Gorsich of Sexual Assault. Guess nobody stepped up to do it, so she took it upon herself this time to accuse Kavanaugh.

She got her coffee! Or Cofeevee

Jeebus. She can't even take care of her own coffee loading to be in shape for the hearing. As a professional coffee lover, I know that a responsible person always has the coffee covered.

A FELONY

By her own sworn affidavit, #3 allowed them to knowingly happen.

In effect, a participant in a crime without a statute of limitation.

She needs to be locked up
Same with Kavanaugh, a far more grievous participant in that crime.

Also, WTF is this even on TV as she has NO CREDIBILITY? Not even THE FBI will look at this.

I am seriously pissed that Grassely and the GOP is allowing this circus.

Whoa! She was 15 in a bikini getting drunk with boys in a house with no adult supervision?

You think it's funny a 15 year old girl is at a party drinking with guys? Speaks volumes about your character.

You're a sad excuse for a human being. Anything else you want to joke about in regards to girls making bad decisions?
Considering you support her sexual assault, you’re in no place judge ANYBODY over ANYTHING.

Now they are allowing her to read her Fake Letter. So traumatized she has to make notes.

Traumatized over a 17 year old boy who allegedly pinned her down for a couple minutes and tried to kiss her.

You know the 17 year old leader of a drug, sex, rock n roll and rape party ring.

The guy who is a Virgin who testified he was a virgin until he married his wife.

And NO WOMAN, has come forward to say HE WAS NOT A VIRGIN and that he has sex with them.

Christine Ford on the changing details of her story: "Well, I was writing very quickly out of a sense of urgency..."

It was a nice history lesson on the liars back ground but still no proof. Typical buttstain libs.

Considering you support her sexual assault, you’re in no place judge ANYBODY over ANYTHING.

You are confusing opposition to an unsupported accusation as support for sexual assault.

Your strawman is burning.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back