OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

I disagree. Sadly, as proven with Cosby and Weinstein and others, such is the norm because people like you demonize rape victims the second they dare to step forward.
The difference is that somebody who was assaulted RECENTLY came forward.

None of these allegations occurred in the last 2 decades.
So if someone recent hadn’t come forward, it would have meant all the other rape victims were just making it up?
Without actual evidence of any of those rapes having occurred they still did not 'legally' happen.

Innocent until proven guilty', and to prove someone guilty you need actual evidence.
This is not a criminal trial. It is a hearing to determine the severity of a SC nominee’s lack of character.

Ugh, I agree with you. So why exactly are we hearing about Mrs. Ford's personal/emotional issues instead of the accusations right now?

Lib please she's a nut job, her former boyfriend had to get a restraining order against her. :itsok:
Dude, it’s not okay to rape somebody because you think they’re a nutjob

nor is it ok to accuse someone of rape, when you have no proof of it.
If I believe they did it, absolutely. It would be dishonorable not to.

It was ok for that girl at Duke to accuse, falsely, 3 students of rape?

(she ended up in jail for it)

the girl that accused a couple of students in Colorado, falsely, you were fine with?

(she ended up in jail for it)

The girl in Michigan doing the same thing?

(she ended up in jail for it).

you honestly believe her ruining his reputation, his professional standing, his relationship with his wife and family, over a he said/she said, (without proof) is fine?
Good. False accusations are a serious crime.

even the ones against Kavanaugh, (that you support?)

You think it's funny a 15 year old girl is at a party drinking with guys? Speaks volumes about your character.
I never said it was funny, you creep

You're a sad excuse for a human being. Anything else you want to joke about in regards to girls making bad decisions?
Considering you support her sexual assault, you’re in no place judge ANYBODY over ANYTHING.

You are confusing opposition to unsupported accusation as support for sexual assault.

Your strawman is burning.
He is blaming her for her assault. A typical defense from rape enablers.

No, that is what you are inferring.

She says she felt guilty for being at a party with boys without an adult present and for drinking alcohol. She wasn't raped. She was the victim of some roughhousing by her description. She contributed to the situation be being in a place and doing things she knew were wrong per the rules her parents had for her.

I'll note they were all children at that time. Children make bad decisions as they extend their degrees of freedom and take risks. Sometime they get hurt.

The hurt she has experienced for years appears largely self-inflicted due to her inability to get a freakin' grip.

We need to remember this is not a trial for Ford, this is an interview for a life time commitment to the highest court in the land.

That, and you are watching a battle being fought where the weapons are emotions verses facts. Prosecuted lady asks about time, place and context, Ford gets weepy and raddled. Dems ask questions Ford is a strong ass Amazon warrior. The democrats will lose this. Ford isn’t credible at all.

Ah, so her calculation was made to submarine his nomination.

She just admitted that she only took action when it was assured Kavanaugh was going to get confirmed.

Exactly why didn't she do anything the other 6 times he was confirmed for other Federal Posts?

Feinstein is DISGUSTING btw. She is PUTRID, and a LIAR herself.

Ford is "so traumatized" that she can talk about Epinephrine locking in memories, but she can't remember when this happened, who's house it was at, who she went to the party with, what month, what day, what year or even who invited her.....

Just pisses me off that they are even allowing this to be a "Public Hearing"

At 15 she recalls saying to herself:

"My attacker is going to be on The Supreme Court some day"

What the fuck?

Last edited:
She facilitated the rape of, and admits to it, 10 or more women.

A FELONY
She was one of the rape victims. So taking that to its logical conclusion, you want to jail all the rape victims while exonerating their rapists?! SMH

Lib please she's a nut job, her former boyfriend had to get a restraining order against her. :itsok:

nor is it ok to accuse someone of rape, when you have no proof of it.
If I believe they did it, absolutely. It would be dishonorable not to.

A FELONY
She was one of the rape victims. So taking that to its logical conclusion, you want to jail all the rape victims while exonerating their rapists?! SMH

By her own sworn affidavit, #3 allowed them to knowingly happen.

In effect, a participant in a crime without a statute of limitation.

She needs to be locked up
Same with Kavanaugh, a far more grievous participant in that crime.

Yet she makes no claim that he participated nor that he had the type of knowledge of “rape parties” that she admits to have had.

So sad she allowed OVER TEN MINORS TO HAVE BEEN RAPED MULTIPLE TIMES.

Grassley is laying out the sins of Feinstein. The accuser is stone faced so she clearly does not care that Feinstein betrayed her and the entire country!
Considering that Grassley had that letter from 65 of Kavanaugh's female acquaintances all ready to go when the Ford letter came out, does anyone with a brain actually believe his lie about not knowing that letter existed before Feinstein brought it out?

Ugh, I agree with you. So why exactly are we hearing about Mrs. Ford's personal/emotional issues instead of the accusations right now?
Bringing up anything negative about Ford, even if true - such as her admission to going to parties with guys who drug and rape girls, getting drunk, having over 50 sexual partners in high school, her story changing, the 4 witnesses saying it didn't happen, etc...- would be labeled as 'being insensitive', attacking her, etc....

I'm voting Republican on Tuesday, November 6th, 2018. This smear campaign against Judge Brett Kavanaugh has galvanized me to vote.
I'm sure it has.....good ole' boys see the threat to their "women grazing".

Maybe in the Evul Antimatter Universe in which you spend most of your time.

In RealityLand, many people are horrified at destruction of Due Process in favor of the Outrage Mob Reign of Terror.

Best way to accomplish this is to put women who fail to report RAPE OF OTHER WOMEN, over and over and over, in prison. Especially when they confess the felony in sworn affidavit.

And no, these were High School parties.
Wow you want to imprison rape victims? Geez. Kind of how Trump wants to imprison women that have abortions, I suppose.

A FELONY

according to some folks it sure seems like it is if you're a Republican

Forum List

Back