OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

XBTNBkf.png

Just like Clarence Thomas, he will be bitter and vengeful to liberalism, and all it stands for, FOREVER.

Democrats you blew it big time.
Feces occurs.........

Too bad Judge Reinhardt wasn't born later in life and if only we had a one party system, eh?

:eusa_whistle:

This guy is kind of a wuss, maybe the conservatives should boot it out of committee since he can't even keep from choking up and keep it together long enough to testify with out breaking out in tears. . . .

Hell, they might as well nominate a woman. She could probably hold it together better than he can. This guy is no good under pressure, no grit at all. It's clear he is too emotional, too liberal.
Men are allowed to cry, but this is not normal; I think he's on too much Valium, actually.

With all due respect, Old...I think Ford looked like she was dazed and confused a lot more than Brett Kavanaugh does right now. He looks like someone who is so pissed off they can barely speak.

Do you blame him?

I'm just trying to imagine how emotional and how a Scalia or Renquist would react in the same situation.

What if folks were making up lies out of whole cloth about Scalia or Renquist to derail their entire nomination? Would they carry on like a little girl in front of congress?

Is this even dignified?

The dems have no business talking about being dignified.

With his performance?

Neither party at this point should talk about being dignified.

Mrs Ford sure was dingy and clueless about some things considering she holds a PHD. Played that part very well

-Geaux

Kavanaugh will be confirmed.

Corker and Machin have both said they will vote for confirmation. The preference cascade is starting.

BREAKING. Collins, Murkowski, and Donnelly Make Their Decision [VICTORY]

Red State ^ | 9/27/2018 | strieff

My colleague, Sarah Quinlan, just announced that West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin has declared he will vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. Now, according to Hill sources, he has company:

Burgess Everett ✔ @burgessev Donnelly, Manchin, Murkowski and Collins are all expected to vote the same way, per senators and aides

9:16 PM - Sep 27, 2018

If true, that’s it folks. The fat lady just hit the high-C and is riding her chariot off the stage towed by Dianne Feinstein and Chuck Schumer.

It was a Republican majority court that handed down Roe v. Wade and a Republican majority court that kept it alive with Casey v. Planned Parenthood.

But now, things are going to get dicey for the Abortocrats the next time a case comes up.

When someone acts the way Kavanaugh did with his screaming and ranting and rolling his eyes and belligerent attitude there’s only one possible question. What does he have to hide?
Lots of posturing. Two significant things. Kav and the repubs are terrified of an FBI investigation. The cons expect people to believe they found Fords testimony credible except where she ID'd Kav as the would be rapist.
No body is terrified. Ford came off as anything but credible. Keep spinning. You’re good at it.
Her little scared girl girl cry voice was utterly ridiculous, imho.

Leftist chicks aren't much for being grownup women, in my experience.

Forum List

Back