OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

See you in November.

Republicans were too cowardly to even ask their own questions

That’s is how much they fear the election in five weeks

Oh fuck you !!
You know perfectly well why they didn't mother fucker !

They knew you bastards would throw out the "old white men ganging up on the little innocent female victim" card the moment the hearing got going.

They hid behind a woman because they didn’t want to face the voters

You libtards will soon face the voters....

You will not like the result...…...

The dems are going to gain ground in the election. Which is the result I'm hoping for.

They're gonna lose ground in the courts. Which is the result I'm hoping for.

It's not like leftists have worked through the proper channels in a long time, anyway.

Men are allowed to cry, but this is not normal; I think he's on too much Valium, actually.

With all due respect, Old...I think Ford looked like she was dazed and confused a lot more than Brett Kavanaugh does right now. He looks like someone who is so pissed off they can barely speak.

Do you blame him?

I'm just trying to imagine how emotional and how a Scalia or Renquist would react in the same situation.

What if folks were making up lies out of whole cloth about Scalia or Renquist to derail their entire nomination? Would they carry on like a little girl in front of congress?

Is this even dignified?

The dems have no business talking about being dignified.

With his performance?

Neither party at this point should talk about being dignified.

How do you figure?

Judge Kavanaugh showed righteous indignation at the lynch mob who attacked him and the most basic foundations of law. He was extremely dignified. By all rights he should have gotten up and beat the fuck out of clown Booker and pissed in the face of Chinese agent Feinstein. But the Judge was restrained and dignified, saying what was sorely due.

He destroyed the Nazicrats. While Ford garnered some sympathy, the Judge reminded America what is at stake and what the Nazicrats are doing to our nation.

Is this the America we want to live in? Where political opposition is effected through slander and libel? Where accusations are made with no corroboration but we should lynch the accused regardless?

The Judge and Lindsay Graham did spectacularly well today. The Nazicrats revealed to the nation their hatred of fundamental liberty and basic protection of the accused. I believe this killed the midterms for the Nazicrats.

BREAKING. Collins, Murkowski, and Donnelly Make Their Decision [VICTORY]

Red State ^ | 9/27/2018 | strieff

My colleague, Sarah Quinlan, just announced that West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin has declared he will vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. Now, according to Hill sources, he has company:

Burgess Everett ✔ @burgessev Donnelly, Manchin, Murkowski and Collins are all expected to vote the same way, per senators and aides

9:16 PM - Sep 27, 2018

If true, that’s it folks. The fat lady just hit the high-C and is riding her chariot off the stage towed by Dianne Feinstein and Chuck Schumer.

The fat lady is limbering up her vocal cords. Quick, cover your ears!

It was a Republican majority court that handed down Roe v. Wade and a Republican majority court that kept it alive with Casey v. Planned Parenthood.
But now, things are going to get dicey for the Abortocrats the next time a case comes up.

Huh? Things will get "dicey"?
By your logic above, Republicans will demand more funding for PP and a National Tax to fund Abortion next time a case comes up.

With all due respect, Old...I think Ford looked like she was dazed and confused a lot more than Brett Kavanaugh does right now. He looks like someone who is so pissed off they can barely speak.

Do you blame him?

I'm just trying to imagine how emotional and how a Scalia or Renquist would react in the same situation.

What if folks were making up lies out of whole cloth about Scalia or Renquist to derail their entire nomination? Would they carry on like a little girl in front of congress?

Is this even dignified?

The dems have no business talking about being dignified.

With his performance?

Neither party at this point should talk about being dignified.

How do you figure?

Judge Kavanaugh showed righteous indignation at the lynch mob who attacked him and the most basic foundations of law. He was extremely dignified. By all rights he should have gotten up and beat the fuck out of clown Booker and pissed in the face of Chinese agent Feinstein. But the Judge was restrained and dignified, saying what was sorely due.

He destroyed the Nazicrats. While Ford garnered some sympathy, the Judge reminded America what is at stake and what the Nazicrats are doing to our nation.

Is this the America we want to live in? Where political opposition is effected through slander and libel? Where accusations are made with no corroboration but we should lynch the accused regardless?

The Judge and Lindsay Graham did spectacularly well today. The Nazicrats revealed to the nation their hatred of fundamental liberty and basic protection of the accused. I believe this killed the midterms for the Nazicrats.

God bless Lindsay Graham. I didn't know he had it in him.

How can you not remember from less than 6 weeks ago whether, or not, you took your grueling two question lie deflector test and attended your grandmoms funeral on the same day or separate days?????

This has backfired on you liberals times a thousand…..

You have no idea of the backlash you are facing…
Oh yeah? What's your latest threat now? :sigh2:

It's not a threat...

Get out on Twitter....

You libtards are dead meat....

Americans see you libtards for the scum bags you are....
This seems alot like that "butthurt snowflake" behavior i keep hearing about.
ytARaCc.jpg

Wait, wait... what happened to "toxic masculinity"?

Forum List

Back