OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Christine Blasé Fraud had admitted dating someone the boys knew. My guess: Christine Blasé was an unpopular girl and that dating her boyfriend Chris Garrett Sqee had internal problems. Her move to Southern California freed her from that "elitist" prep culture and she is a trojan horse for the #metoo movement since she conveniently knows things about Kavanaugh's circle of friends. Nothing of significance ever happened on the part of Kavanaugh. Her rage is at all the elite boys and men now that she has crossed over to the other side.
cf0565c61d2a1ee17bbe67c8c5b25e1a--alternative-film.jpg

Last edited:
Mark Judge denies gang rape party accusations as “bizarre” and “outlandish”

In a letter to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, and Ranking Member Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., Friday, Mark Judge, denied the latest round of accusations brought against him and Kavanaugh by Julie Swetnick—the client of Stormy Daniels’ attorney Michael Avenatti.

Swetnick accused Kavanaugh and Judge of making unwanted sexual addo!

nces at women while at parties in high school in the early 1980s, drugging the “punch” at parties, and participating in “gang rapes” and “train rapes.” Swetnick claims she is a victim of gang rape, and said that both Judge and Kavanaugh were there to watch the incident.

“In response to the Committee’s request for information, I, MARK JUDGE, declare: The allegations in the Swetnick affidavit are so bizarre that, even while suffering from my addiction, I would remember actions so outlandish. I categorically deny them,” Judge, a recovering alcoholic, said in the letter.

(Excerpt) Read more at legalinsurrection.com ..

"I went to a party with these guys. At this party a girl got gang raped.

The next time I went to another party with these guys another girl got gang raped.

The next time after that I went to another party with these guys and I got gang raped.

Then I went to seven more parties with them, and at every one of them some girl got gang raped.

As all this was going on I was afraid to call the cops or anything. I just didn't know what to do!

I want a quick but complete investigation. The FBI should interview everyone that Ford claims was there.

The FBI should also retrieve Christine Blasey Ford’s texts and emails since 2008 and search those records for references to Supreme Court nominations in general and Kavanaugh in particular. That way if there is some material fact she mentioned electronically, but intentionally or inadvertently omitted from her testimony, the FBI will be able to supply the missing parts of her story to the Senate.

I’m not prejudging her case. It’s perfectly reasonable that someone with so many gaps in her memory could have mentioned something relevant in the past decade or so and then forgotten it. This would provide a more complete set of facts. Also, reviewing her electronic communications would provide an opportunity to refute the unlikely(?) allegations that her claims were a democrat conspiracy to derail Kavanaugh’s nomination.

My bet? That part of the investigation would get interesting results - proof of perjury, collusion, and general corruption.

The U.S Supreme court made a decision on Roe v Wader 45 years ago. It was a right leaning court that gave us Roe v Wade and it's been considered a right leaning court ever since.

I know that Republican GOP candidates like to play paddy feet with abortion activists. In fact one of Trump's and others campaign promises in 2016 was to appoint U.S. Supreme court justices so you could rid the constituion of Roe v Wade once and for all.

What you don't know, is that both Niel Gorsuch and Brett Kavanuagh have already run the Democrat gaunlet under G.W.Bush. In 2006 Democrats were the majority in the Senate, and while they denied a lot of G.W;s nominee's they confirmed both Gorsuch and Kavanaugh to Federal District appeals courts.

What you don't know, is that during confirmation hearings, Niel Gorsuch is the first nominee in my memory that stated Roe v Wade is precedent in the Constitution, meaning set in stone to you.
Gorsuch to Feinstein: Abortion ruling is 'precedent'

In fact here are the Democrats that voted to confirm both Niel Gorsuch & Brett Kavanaugh in 2006.

2017_02-02-schumer-gorsuch-hypocrite.jpg

The only reason Democrats tried to block Gorsuch, is simply because they were angry that Republicans didn't give Obama's last nominee (Merrick Garland) an up or down vote.

You're campaigning on abortion actually was the reason that Mitt Romney lost in 2012.
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History

The U.S. Supreme court has decided that you have no right to interfere into the personal, very private decisions that women and their families make. Roe v Wade is a U.S. Supreme court decision that is here to stay, and it never belonged on a political platform. By continually campaigning and talking about it, you are insulting the intelligence & integrity of the largest voting block in this country--WOMEN.

There is also zero fucking evidence that Kavanaugh had /any/ inclination to overturn it. In fact, he pretty much stated that it was precedence /repeatedly/.

But you folks don't care, frankly, because you're too stupid and uninformed to even know what you're protesting about.

That's what I just told you. But throughout the 2016 campaign Ted Cruz, Donald Trump, Mike Huckabee, Bobby Jindhal, Rand Paul, Rick Perry, & Scott Walker were all beating the abortion drum and campaigning on who they were going to appoint as SCOTUS nominees. You were roped a doped.

Trump even stated there should be some kind of punishment for women who have abortions.
In Context: Transcript of Donald Trump on punishing women for abortion

trumppunisher.jpg

So don't come on here and act dumfounded as to why women have a foul opinon of the Republican party. For those of you that are confused trying reading, and redirect to these 2 posts on this thread by clicking these links.
Are you saying women are stupid?

the poster that you responded to just confirmed that the entire Kavanaugh fiasco is about abortion. I do not understand why abortion at will is the most important issue on the democrat platform. Why is killing unborn humans the top issue with dems and libs? can anyone tell me?

No the Republican party made abortion their agenda not Democrats. You have killed the Republican party with it. If any GOP candidate tells you they can do something about Roe V Wade--they're lying through their teeth for your money and support. They promised you SCOTUS nominees that would overturn Roe v Wade--and they gave you Gorsuch & Kavanaugh.

Mitt Romney lost in 2012 because of the continual campaigning on abortion, that then went to who is not going to pay for birth control pills, to what is "legal" legitimate rape questions that were blasted on FOX NEWS--specifically the Mike Huckabee show.

Then in 2016, 86% of Evangelicals in this country threw their support to a man that has probably paid for a few abortions hiimself.

90.jpeg

After listening to this:

The hypocrisy is fascinating. In one fatal swoop you have burned down the Republican "family value's" platform, completely obliterated the credibility of Evangelical church's all across this country and started a war with women all at the same time.

Well welcome to it: Click this link to redirect to another thread on this board.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

Abortion is one of the abominations of the 21st century, but somehow Demon-crats have managed to somehow normalize the practice, and they have even taken it from emergency situations to using it as a means of contraception. The 3 pronged brainwashing in this nation has really been a sad situation in this nation for sure.

Her rage is at all the elite boys and men now that she has crossed over to the dark side.
'Atonement'
A little girl's spiteful lie and its terrible consequences are at the heart of this gorgeous, resonant adaptation of Ian McEwan's 2001 bestseller. A tale of heartbreak set in the 1930s and '40s, it chronicles events set in motion when 13-year-old Briony (a terrific Saoirse Ronan) sees something she thinks she understands, but actually doesn't. Her misinterpretation, born of a mix of naivete and class stereotyping, destroys two lives and profoundly warps a third.

There is also zero fucking evidence that Kavanaugh had /any/ inclination to overturn it. In fact, he pretty much stated that it was precedence /repeatedly/.

But you folks don't care, frankly, because you're too stupid and uninformed to even know what you're protesting about.

That's what I just told you. But throughout the 2016 campaign Ted Cruz, Donald Trump, Mike Huckabee, Bobby Jindhal, Rand Paul, Rick Perry, & Scott Walker were all beating the abortion drum and campaigning on who they were going to appoint as SCOTUS nominees. You were roped a doped.

Trump even stated there should be some kind of punishment for women who have abortions.
In Context: Transcript of Donald Trump on punishing women for abortion

trumppunisher.jpg

So don't come on here and act dumfounded as to why women have a foul opinon of the Republican party. For those of you that are confused trying reading, and redirect to these 2 posts on this thread by clicking these links.
Are you saying women are stupid?

the poster that you responded to just confirmed that the entire Kavanaugh fiasco is about abortion. I do not understand why abortion at will is the most important issue on the democrat platform. Why is killing unborn humans the top issue with dems and libs? can anyone tell me?

No the Republican party made abortion their agenda not Democrats. You have killed the Republican party with it. If any GOP candidate tells you they can do something about Roe V Wade--they're lying through their teeth for your money and support. They promised you SCOTUS nominees that would overturn Roe v Wade--and they gave you Gorsuch & Kavanaugh.

Mitt Romney lost in 2012 because of the continual campaigning on abortion, that then went to who is not going to pay for birth control pills, to what is "legal" legitimate rape questions that were blasted on FOX NEWS--specifically the Mike Huckabee show.

Then in 2016, 86% of Evangelicals in this country threw their support to a man that has probably paid for a few abortions hiimself.

90.jpeg

After listening to this:

The hypocrisy is fascinating. In one fatal swoop you have burned down the Republican "family value's" platform, completely obliterated the credibility of Evangelical church's all across this country and started a war with women all at the same time.

Well welcome to it: Click this link to redirect to another thread on this board.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

Abortion is one of the abominations of the 21st century, but somehow Demon-crats have managed to somehow normalize the practice, and they have even taken it from emergency situations to using it as a means of contraception. The 3 pronged brainwashing in this nation has really been a sad situation in this nation for sure.

You can stop people from using abortion as a means of contraception by not having an abortion when you get pregnant. Set the example and if other women choose to follow your lead then you will have done something.

BTW--she apparently has passed a lie detector test, and most certainly has her own witness's that will attest of her story that she told them in 2012, and also has plenty of witness's that will attest to her own character.

Lie detector tests are notoriously unreliable, which is why they are inadmissible as evidence.

Her hubby and buddies attesting that she told them this story in 2012, 30 years after the event, is not evidence that the event happened, nor that Kav was the perpetrator.

Character witnesses don’t prove that her allegation is true at all, nor that the event even happened, nor that Kav was the perp.

What else you got?

Lie detector tests an not "notoriously unreliable". They provide one more tool in the box for an investigator / interrogator to determine the veracity of a witness or subject.

Any professional inspector or detective can suspect from a first interview someone who is attempting to mislead them. As one who was trained by the FBI in both interviewing and interrogating witnesses and subject, my take away was Dr. Ford was forthright and Judge Kavanaugh was not; Dr. Ford worked with the questioner, Judge Kavanaugh was hostile and his responses were all to similar and with too much detail.

You got that to 2 UNRELATED questions about the judge, did you.....you wouldn't happen to be a card carrying DemonRAT would you?

I happen to be a Democrat, a liberal and honest. Three things you are not.

I'm also retired LE, managed in the juvenile division, adult division, institutions and Internal Affairs where we did background investigations too.

You?

BTW--she apparently has passed a lie detector test, and most certainly has her own witness's that will attest of her story that she told them in 2012, and also has plenty of witness's that will attest to her own character.

Lie detector tests are notoriously unreliable, which is why they are inadmissible as evidence.

Her hubby and buddies attesting that she told them this story in 2012, 30 years after the event, is not evidence that the event happened, nor that Kav was the perpetrator.

Character witnesses don’t prove that her allegation is true at all, nor that the event even happened, nor that Kav was the perp.

What else you got?

Lie detector tests an not "notoriously unreliable". They provide one more tool in the box for an investigator / interrogator to determine the veracity of a witness or subject.

Any professional inspector or detective can suspect from a first interview someone who is attempting to mislead them. As one who was trained by the FBI in both interviewing and interrogating witnesses and subject, my take away was Dr. Ford was forthright and Judge Kavanaugh was not; Dr. Ford worked with the questioner, Judge Kavanaugh was hostile and his responses were all to similar and with too much detail.

You got that to 2 UNRELATED questions about the judge, did you.....you wouldn't happen to be a card carrying DemonRAT would you?

I happen to be a Democrat, a liberal and honest. Three things you are not.

I'm also retired LE, managed in the juvenile division, adult division, institutions and Internal Affairs where we did background investigations too.

You?
2 years MP, 21 years NYPD ret. Det, auto squad. Republican. Honest, and conservative as were 95% of the men I server with in the NYPD....you tend to be that way when you are a target!....And thank GOD I am not 2 of those thongs you are!

Time for Ford to put up or shut up............The FBI are looking into it.............show evidence or shut the fuck up.

Exclusive — Sen. Bill Cassidy: FBI Probe Must Investigate Dems’ Collusion to Smear Kavanaugh

Just like their other tactics throughout this confirmation process, Senate Democrats’ demands for an FBI investigation have never been about getting the facts or finding the truth.
If they were, they would have alerted law enforcement months ago, as soon as they learned of the claims. Instead, they waited until the last minute to leak them in order to delay the vote.

That is why any FBI investigation of the allegations against Judge Brett Kavanaugh should include potential coordination between the Democrat operatives and lawyers that assisted in bringing them forth.

What Senate Democrats really want is more time to smear Judge Kavanaugh, regardless of the toll it takes on his wife, his daughters, and our country.

Democrats will not suddenly require evidence to declare Judge Kavanaugh guilty of being the worst kind of criminal. They will not suddenly abandon their assumption that all accusations against Republicans are credible and to be believed.

If the FBI turns up nothing significant, they will say what Joe Biden said in 1991, that the FBI does not reach conclusions. They will say the FBI did not have enough time to conduct a thorough investigation.

What they will not do is admit they were wrong to accuse Judge Kavanaugh of being a gang rapist, or a rapist, or a sexual assaulter, or a drunk, or a perjurer, or a hothead unfit for the bench.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Delay, delay, delay. That’s all they want, because their goal is to do anything and everything to smear any nominee — anyone — and block Republicans from appointing another justice to the Supreme Court.

We cannot and should not let that happen.

Dr. Bill Cassidy, MD, a Republican, is the senior senator from Louisiana.

USA Today: Kavanaugh Should ‘Stay Off Basketball Courts When Kids Are Around’

You leftist scum jump the gun every time! How do you call a man, especially the next SCOTUS judge a pedophile?....You bastards really do need a good butt fuck by a horny Muslim trio!

USA Today is getting slammed after a sports columnist for the paper published an article suggesting that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh should “stay off basketball courts” when children are around and not coach girls’ basketball because he was accused of sexual assault.

USA TODAY ✔ @USATODAY From @usatodaysports: "The U.S. Senate may yet confirm Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, but he should stay off basketball courts for now when kids are around," writes @ByErikBrady . Opinion: Is Brett Kavanaugh right that he can no longer coach girls basketball? 8:00 PM - Sep 28, 2018

Is Brett Kavanaugh right that he can no longer coach girls basketball? The Supreme Court nominee said during Thursday’s hearing that me may no longer be able to coach youth sports in the wake of sexual allegations.

usatoday.com 1,242 11.8K people are talking about this Twitter Ads info and privacy “The U.S. Senate may yet confirm Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, but he should stay off basketball courts for now when kids are around,” wrote sports columnist Erik Brady.

The article focused on Kavanaugh’s Thursday emotional testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee when Kavanaugh said that California psychology professor Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s allegations brought to the committee’s attention by Senate Democrats ruined his reputation to the point where he may never coach girls’ basketball again.

“I love coaching more than anything I’ve ever done in my whole life,” Kavanaugh said in his opening statement on Thursday. “But thanks to what some of you on this side of the committee have unleashed, I may never be able to coach again.”

Bet this "reporter" would gladly vote for Pedo Joe Biden...

B6sMF6oIIAAx6c9.jpg
It was only a matter of time before the filth came out with this kind of thing.

And of mild interest to those who feel FAIR PLAY is a Conservative policy!

BREAKING: Maryland State re Judge K - No Case Ever Filed + 1 YEAR Statute of Limitations EXPIRED
Baltimore Sun ^ | 9/28/2018 | Montgomery County, Maryland Chief of Police & State's Attorney

To date, there have been no criminal reports filed with the Montgomery County Department of Police that would lead to the initiation of any criminal investigation related to Judge Kavanaugh. Furthermore, the law at the time the offense occurred is the law must be applied to any charges that might be brought. For example, in 1982, assault and attempted rape were both misdemeanors and subject to a one year statue of limitations.

bv6cebj9z2p11.jpg

Really funny watching all of the Trump/Kavanaugh folks here squirming & steaming like brats on a HOT grill.
You folk are fucking hilarious.

Why hasn't DiFi been charged with tampering with evidence?

Balsy Ford wrote a letter to her congresswoman, Anna Eshoo, and that letter was then forwarded to Dianne Feinstein by Eshoo, or her office. The letter that Feinstein turned over to the Senate Judiciary Committee was address to Senator Feinstein (and was obviously modified), AND LEAKED TO THE PRESS BEFORE GIVING IT TO THE COMMITTEE...WHO WAS THE LEAKER, FEINSTEIN?? So why hasn't the Senate Judiciary Committee charged Feinstein with tampering with evidence?

GOP Sen. Cassidy: Feinstein Should Be Asked Under Oath if She Leaked Ford Letter | Breitbart
Maybe the quick FBI investigation will instead turn up evidence on the people who had conducted this possible set up of a hopeful Supreme Court Justice that they wouldn't want to come out (like motive, implementation, execution, and strike methods), you know just like what happened in the Russian collusion debacle where it (backfired).

USA Today: Kavanaugh Should ‘Stay Off Basketball Courts When Kids Are Around’

You leftist scum jump the gun every time! How do you call a man, especially the next SCOTUS judge a pedophile?....You bastards really do need a good butt fuck by a horny Muslim trio!

USA Today is getting slammed after a sports columnist for the paper published an article suggesting that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh should “stay off basketball courts” when children are around and not coach girls’ basketball because he was accused of sexual assault.

USA TODAY ✔ @USATODAY From @usatodaysports: "The U.S. Senate may yet confirm Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, but he should stay off basketball courts for now when kids are around," writes @ByErikBrady . Opinion: Is Brett Kavanaugh right that he can no longer coach girls basketball? 8:00 PM - Sep 28, 2018

Is Brett Kavanaugh right that he can no longer coach girls basketball? The Supreme Court nominee said during Thursday’s hearing that me may no longer be able to coach youth sports in the wake of sexual allegations.

usatoday.com 1,242 11.8K people are talking about this Twitter Ads info and privacy “The U.S. Senate may yet confirm Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, but he should stay off basketball courts for now when kids are around,” wrote sports columnist Erik Brady.

The article focused on Kavanaugh’s Thursday emotional testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee when Kavanaugh said that California psychology professor Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s allegations brought to the committee’s attention by Senate Democrats ruined his reputation to the point where he may never coach girls’ basketball again.

“I love coaching more than anything I’ve ever done in my whole life,” Kavanaugh said in his opening statement on Thursday. “But thanks to what some of you on this side of the committee have unleashed, I may never be able to coach again.”

Bet this "reporter" would gladly vote for Pedo Joe Biden...

B6sMF6oIIAAx6c9.jpg
It was only a matter of time before the filth came out with this kind of thing.

Forum List

Back