OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Her friend not remembering any party like the one Ford claimed.
I have just learned that the female friend she (the accuser) has claimed was at the party who is indeed Leland Keyser was only 13 years old in 1982. Major problem! A 13 year old girl out at a high school boys party? Not likely...…………………... Leland Keyser would have been only 13 years old back then! View attachment 219339

Just judging from the news--and the 100 keg semester--there were probably ton's of parties--and some people will show up for one and miss another--:iyfyus.jpg:
The 100-keg quest: Kavanaugh classmate Mark Judge details senior year at Georgetown Prep

You wasted your time putting all that in caps--because the last paragraph confirms that this woman believes Dr. Ford, she just wasn't at that particular party to help her substantiate it.
Believing is of no consequence.
Next!

Really funny watching all of the Trump/Kavanaugh folks here squirming & steaming like brats on a HOT grill.
You folk are fucking hilarious.
images
i

Another item, is if the two young fellers were so drunk (visibly so by Ford upon her arrival), then why would she stay at a gathering like that where people were alledgedly drunk out of their minds ?? What her ride for whom she has no recollection of just left her there against her wishes ??

Ok, and if these guys were so drunk, then how did they happen to somehow sneak up behind Ford while she walked up the NARROW STAIRWAY without her knowing they were behind her, and then push her into a bedroom without anyone downstairs hearing the commotion where no music was playing at the gathering as was described ?? Yet somehow there just happened to be music playing in her story about the room she was pushed into, where next their drunken selves were able to think about turning the music up, and then locking a door before the alledged attack begun while being drunk as sailors ??

Fake news: American Bar Association did NOT call on Senate to delay confirmation vote for another...

The Democrat-media complex pulled off another fake news psy-op yesterday, spreading the lie that the American Bar Association has thrown its considerable institutional weight behind the Democrats’ demand to delay confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. Did it affect Jeff Flake’s decision to flake? We’ll never know, but it is a good bet that farm more people heard and read the lie than will ever see any correction.

Twitchy documents the entire disgraceful episode, starting with the New York Times, which wrote:

The American Bar Association called Thursday evening for postponing a vote on Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Supreme Court until sexual assault and misconduct allegations made by Christine Blasey Ford and others are investigated by the F.B.I.

Fake!

Um... really?

>> The American Bar Association, the same organization that rated Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh as well-qualified, has called on the Senate to delay a vote on the judge’s confirmation until an FBI background check into allegations of sexual assault can be completed.

In a letter, the nonpartisan association made up of lawyers and law students said that a vote should occur only “after an appropriate background check into the allegations” that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted Christine Blasey Ford is conducted by the FBI.

“We make this request because of the ABA’s respect for the rule of law and due process under law,” ABA President Robert Carlson wrote in a letter obtained by Bloomberg and addressed to Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley and Senator Dianne Feinstein of California. “The basic principles that underscore the Senate’s constitutional duty of advice and consent on federal judicial nominees require nothing less than a careful examination of the accusations and facts by the FBI.”

Kavanaugh’s ABA rating was brought up numerous times in Thursday’s Senate hearing and used as a tool to undermine Ford's credibility as a witness.

“For 12 years, everyone who has appeared before me on the D.C. Circuit has praised my judicial temperament,” said Kavanaugh Thursday evening. “That’s why I have the unanimous well-qualified rating from the American Bar Association.” << --- ABA Deals Blow to Kavanaugh, Asks for FBI Investigation, Confirmation Delay (Newsweek)

>> In the note to the Judiciary Committee, bar association President Robert Carlson wrote: “Deciding to proceed without conducting additional investigation would not only have a lasting impact on the Senate’s reputation, but it will also negatively affect the great trust necessary for the American people to have in the Supreme Court. It must remain an institution that will reliably follow the law and not politics.”

... Reached Friday, bar association representatives declined to elaborate.

“The letter speaks for itself,” spokesman Marc Davis said. << -- Chicago Tribune

Oh and here's the letter itself, with the ABA letterhead, in an article from TheHill

Who da "fake" now, beeyatch?

What the fuck IS IT with you moron self-delusionists thinking you can just yell "fake" and you'll get the fuck away with it? On what planet does reality work that way?

You DA FAKE, POG!, But we all know that!!...Is that like Balsy's letter...hmmm....Need a letterhead with the DNC seal on it? Sorry, after ALL you ABNORMALS shit, I tend to go the other way!

Really Dipshit?

*YOU* posted a claim of "fake" linking to a fucking MESSAGE BOARD. Which by the way is illegal here.

I then posted three different references to the letter including an image of the letter itself. NONE of which sources were a fucking message board.

The question remains untouched --- what the fuck IS IT with y'all self-delusionists who think you can just dispute reality and anyone anywhere will buy it?
Hey Pog, you dumb fucking piece of shit, can you read this FAKE NEWS as you called it....Seems YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN!
President of ABA Sent Out Unauthorized Letter Callling for FBI Investigation

DoNj47EWkAA5uMg.jpg

GOD, I JUST LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER, AND I BITCH SLAP A FUCKING RETARDED ABNORMAL!

That's what I just told you. But throughout the 2016 campaign Ted Cruz, Donald Trump, Mike Huckabee, Bobby Jindhal, Rand Paul, Rick Perry, & Scott Walker were all beating the abortion drum and campaigning on who they were going to appoint as SCOTUS nominees. You were roped a doped.

Trump even stated there should be some kind of punishment for women who have abortions.
In Context: Transcript of Donald Trump on punishing women for abortion

trumppunisher.jpg

So don't come on here and act dumfounded as to why women have a foul opinon of the Republican party. For those of you that are confused trying reading, and redirect to these 2 posts on this thread by clicking these links.
Are you saying women are stupid?

the poster that you responded to just confirmed that the entire Kavanaugh fiasco is about abortion. I do not understand why abortion at will is the most important issue on the democrat platform. Why is killing unborn humans the top issue with dems and libs? can anyone tell me?

No the Republican party made abortion their agenda not Democrats. You have killed the Republican party with it. If any GOP candidate tells you they can do something about Roe V Wade--they're lying through their teeth for your money and support. They promised you SCOTUS nominees that would overturn Roe v Wade--and they gave you Gorsuch & Kavanaugh.
Gorsuch to Feinstein: Abortion ruling is 'precedent'

Mitt Romney lost in 2012 because of the continual campaigning on abortion, that then went to who is not going to pay for birth control pills, to what is "legal" legitimate rape questions that were blasted on FOX NEWS--specifically the Mike Huckabee show.
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

Then in 2016, 86% of Evangelicals in this country threw their support to a man that has probably paid for a few abortions hiimself.

90.jpeg

After listening to this:

The hypocrisy is fascinating. In one fatal swoop you have burned down the Republican "family value's" platform, completely obliterated the credibility of Evangelical church's all across this country and started a war with women all at the same time.

Well welcome to it: Click this link to redirect to another thread on this board.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

Abortion is one of the abominations of the 21st century, but somehow Demon-crats have managed to somehow normalize the practice, and they have even taken it from emergency situations to using it as a means of contraception. The 3 pronged brainwashing in this nation has really been a sad situation in this nation for sure.

You can stop people from using abortion as a means of contraception by not having an abortion when you get pregnant. Set the example and if other women choose to follow your lead then you will have done something.

My (female) wife hasn't been able to get me pregnant, are you one of those crazed idiots that thinks a man can get pregnant ?? LOL

BTW--she apparently has passed a lie detector test, and most certainly has her own witness's that will attest of her story that she told them in 2012, and also has plenty of witness's that will attest to her own character.

Lie detector tests are notoriously unreliable, which is why they are inadmissible as evidence.

Her hubby and buddies attesting that she told them this story in 2012, 30 years after the event, is not evidence that the event happened, nor that Kav was the perpetrator.

Character witnesses don’t prove that her allegation is true at all, nor that the event even happened, nor that Kav was the perp.

What else you got?

Lie detector tests an not "notoriously unreliable". They provide one more tool in the box for an investigator / interrogator to determine the veracity of a witness or subject.

Any professional inspector or detective can suspect from a first interview someone who is attempting to mislead them. As one who was trained by the FBI in both interviewing and interrogating witnesses and subject, my take away was Dr. Ford was forthright and Judge Kavanaugh was not; Dr. Ford worked with the questioner, Judge Kavanaugh was hostile and his responses were all to similar and with too much detail.

You got that to 2 UNRELATED questions about the judge, did you.....you wouldn't happen to be a card carrying DemonRAT would you?

I happen to be a Democrat, a liberal and honest. Three things you are not.

I'm also retired LE, managed in the juvenile division, adult division, institutions and Internal Affairs where we did background investigations too.

You?
And you lend your good name to the bullcrap when you know that some of what goes on is pure bullcrap, and yet you tow the line for the sake of a party ?? To much of it going on these days.

Twitter: Senate Judiciary Committee Refers Witness to Law Enforcement for Possible Prosecution!

@senjudiciary today referred potential false statements alleging misconduct by Judge Kavanaugh to federal law enforcement for criminal investigation after accuser recanted.

DoTQt45XoAAteE2

Are you saying women are stupid?

the poster that you responded to just confirmed that the entire Kavanaugh fiasco is about abortion. I do not understand why abortion at will is the most important issue on the democrat platform. Why is killing unborn humans the top issue with dems and libs? can anyone tell me?

No the Republican party made abortion their agenda not Democrats. You have killed the Republican party with it. If any GOP candidate tells you they can do something about Roe V Wade--they're lying through their teeth for your money and support. They promised you SCOTUS nominees that would overturn Roe v Wade--and they gave you Gorsuch & Kavanaugh.
Gorsuch to Feinstein: Abortion ruling is 'precedent'

Mitt Romney lost in 2012 because of the continual campaigning on abortion, that then went to who is not going to pay for birth control pills, to what is "legal" legitimate rape questions that were blasted on FOX NEWS--specifically the Mike Huckabee show.
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

Then in 2016, 86% of Evangelicals in this country threw their support to a man that has probably paid for a few abortions hiimself.

90.jpeg

After listening to this:

The hypocrisy is fascinating. In one fatal swoop you have burned down the Republican "family value's" platform, completely obliterated the credibility of Evangelical church's all across this country and started a war with women all at the same time.

Well welcome to it: Click this link to redirect to another thread on this board.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

Abortion is one of the abominations of the 21st century, but somehow Demon-crats have managed to somehow normalize the practice, and they have even taken it from emergency situations to using it as a means of contraception. The 3 pronged brainwashing in this nation has really been a sad situation in this nation for sure.

You can stop people from using abortion as a means of contraception by not having an abortion when you get pregnant. Set the example and if other women choose to follow your lead then you will have done something.

My (female) wife hasn't been able to get me pregnant, are you one of those crazed idiots that thinks a man can get pregnant ?? LOL

You post like a woman. If youre a man then its none of your business what women decide to abort or not abort. You have no frame of reference or skin in the game.

BTW--she apparently has passed a lie detector test, and most certainly has her own witness's that will attest of her story that she told them in 2012, and also has plenty of witness's that will attest to her own character.

Lie detector tests are notoriously unreliable, which is why they are inadmissible as evidence.

Her hubby and buddies attesting that she told them this story in 2012, 30 years after the event, is not evidence that the event happened, nor that Kav was the perpetrator.

Character witnesses don’t prove that her allegation is true at all, nor that the event even happened, nor that Kav was the perp.

What else you got?

Lie detector tests an not "notoriously unreliable". They provide one more tool in the box for an investigator / interrogator to determine the veracity of a witness or subject.

Any professional inspector or detective can suspect from a first interview someone who is attempting to mislead them. As one who was trained by the FBI in both interviewing and interrogating witnesses and subject, my take away was Dr. Ford was forthright and Judge Kavanaugh was not; Dr. Ford worked with the questioner, Judge Kavanaugh was hostile and his responses were all to similar and with too much detail.

You got that to 2 UNRELATED questions about the judge, did you.....you wouldn't happen to be a card carrying DemonRAT would you?

I happen to be a Democrat, a liberal and honest. Three things you are not.

I'm also retired LE, managed in the juvenile division, adult division, institutions and Internal Affairs where we did background investigations too.

You?

And you lend your good name to the bullcrap when you know that some of what goes on is pure bullcrap, and yet you tow the line for the sake of a party ?? To much of it going on these days.

I don't "tow the line" of the Democratic Party; there are things they have done which I opposed, and there are things I support they have not done. I don't donate any money to any person seeking a political position, and I will not vote for any Republican on any level of government.

The Republican Party no longer supports the people, they have supported, and been supported by Corporate America and the Church, in short the First and Second Estates (the Clergy and the Nobles).

The Democratic Party supports the Commoners (the Third Estate) but is not stupid and accepts some money from the Second Estate, and ends every speech with a "God Bless".

Forum List

Back