OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

How come every lock step republican and/or Trump supporter on here always claims to not be a republican?
Why are you suprised?

It's the same thing they did during Bush II's regime?

They were all in lock-step with him, until they weren't. Which was never, because they really STILL are in lock-step with him, they just don't like to SAY it.

Last edited:
Well, I can say this much...the Democrats are good at giving speeches, and the Republicans are good at cowering in fear.

Grassley totally mishandled this.
Their prosecutor speaking in five minute bursts does not present well

Notice how the Dems keep pushing for an FBI investigation? That seems to be the only thing they really care about. Wonder why that is? :9:

I wonder what the parents of Kavanaugh and the other children are thinking now that they are just "finding out" that the kids ran regular Rape Train Parties in their homes back in the 1980's? They must be feeling pretty stupid not to have noticed.

Notice how the Dems keep pushing for an FBI investigation? That seems to be the only thing they really care about. Wonder why that is? :9:
Like Trump, Kavanaugh is afraid of the FBI actually looking into things

Why

Sure looks guilty of something. The fear is thick in the air

Last edited:
This witness looks like she might fall apart! I am starting to feel badly for her!

No idea where.

No idea when - story continues to change.

Therapy notes exist - 'The therapist got it wrong with what she wrote down during the therapy session, but I correct the information when I talked to the Washington Post (ie admittedly changed her story and what the Therapist has down on record)

Her 4 witnesses still say it never happened.

More than 2 hours later, and all we still have is her ACCUSATION - NO EVIDENCE.
no one has come forward to say they took her home!!!!

Why do you right-wing nutters hate women so much? The gop war on women continues unabated.

Why do you Leftwing loons hate men, whites and conservatives so much that you'd destroy a man's life over the specious uncorroborated claims of a women, yet turned a deaf ear when it was half a dozen women screaming RAPE with evidence against Bill Clinton? o_O:rolleyes:;):D;):rolleyes:o_O
I don't hate men, whites or conservatives.

Now tell me what happened when these half a dozen women screamed RAPE, with evidence, against Bill Clinton? You can start by telling me who the 6 women were? Were there investigations into these 6 rape claims? If so, what were the results of those rape accusations?

here we go with the "I Dont Recall" answers
When talking about an event over 30 years ago....I don’t recall is an appropriate response

Anyone remembering every insignificant detail is probably making it up

Oh! No, She's not a Political Hack. A very well coached witness is what I see ! She keeps saying the same thing time and time again, I only know it happened sometime in high school and evil Brett Kavanaugh Laughed at me at a Party ,and even that can't be confirmed, That's what her testimony consists of, seems very self serving. I can't identify who , where, when how I got there, how I got home . Her last confirmed memory was standing on the street outside a house somewhere. after drinking at a gathering...... !

I noticed the woman from Yale mentioned the laughing from BK.

No idea where.

No idea when - story continues to change.

Therapy notes exist - 'The therapist got it wrong with what she wrote down during the therapy session, but I correct the information when I talked to the Washington Post (ie admittedly changed her story and what the Therapist has down on record)

Her 4 witnesses still say it never happened.

More than 2 hours later, and all we still have is her ACCUSATION - NO EVIDENCE.
no one has come forward to say they took her home!!!!
Yet, she got home

I dont remember I dont Recall What difference does it make !!
this is all i am hearing from my end

so now she can't remember something that happened just two weeks ago. now that seems like she's reliable. LOL

Forum List

Back