OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

SHE is looking down and looking serious as it is described to her that "a sincere, thorough investigation is needed"(Senator Whitehouse). DO IT DO the INVESTIGATIONS! YET it must be after a proper PD report in Maryland so that police as well as FBI can investigate. She doesn't look to comfortable about the investigation.

The Moon Bat bitch is about to speak. The one whose students say is a vindictive hateful asshole and a terrible professor.
You know that it's already been shown that that is a different professor, right? I bet you knew that but purposely want to lie thinking that others would not notice. I bet that's it. Carry on, woman-hater.
Conservative propagandists know it doesn’t matter if something is a lie, as long as they can get people to believe it.

like your claims of rape?

Rape? You mean what Slick Willy did to a dozen women?

If Kavanaugh couldn't do any better than that homely bitch,he doesn't belong on SCOTUS.

Just think of the shame those 60+ guys that she fucked in high school and college must be feeling now knowing they had sex with that ugly bitch.
This is how Republicans talk. It’s normal in their party now. This is who they are what they become. This is why women are leaving that nasty and odious party. Thanks for sharing. And showing us who you are.

Sorry Moon Bat but I am not a Republican.

This is how stupid Democrats stand around looking like TDS afflicted numskulls:

notmy.jpg
How come every lock step republican and/or Trump supporter on here always claims to not be a republican?

Oh! No, She's not a Political Hack. A very well coached witness is what I see ! She keeps saying the same thing time and time again, I only know it happened sometime in high school and evil Brett Kavanaugh Laughed at me at a Party ,and even that can't be confirmed, That's what her testimony consists of, seems very self serving. I can't identify who , where, when how I got there, how I got home . Her last confirmed memory was standing on the street outside a house somewhere. after drinking at a gathering...... !
Do me a favor bub, and let me know when that count gets past 17, hhhhhmkay?

"I want a fair process where I can defend my integrity. I know I am telling the truth. I know my lifelong record. I am not going to let false accusations drive me out of this process."
— Brett Kavanaugh

17 times that proven liar repeated some version of that line during his softball FOXNEWS interview the other day.

Try again.

No idea where.

No idea when - story continues to change.

Therapy notes exist - 'The therapist got it wrong with what she wrote down during the therapy session, but I correct the information when I talked to the Washington Post (ie admittedly changed her story and what the Therapist has down on record)

Her 4 witnesses still say it never happened.

More than 2 hours later, and all we still have is her ACCUSATION - NO EVIDENCE.

She can't remember if she shared SPECIFIC document to the Newspaper reporter? After a week of preparation?

This, with the other questions that the prosecutor just asked, is about to bring her down.

It was fun while it lasted.

Again, this is NOT a court of law, it's a job interview.
I have participated in job interviews before. None of them involved witnesses testifying against me.

The allegation makes it a Court, not an interview.
You’ve never applied for an important job
She faces felony charges for lying. What employer has that ability?
Who’s facing felony charges here?
For this? No one.

The Moon Bat bitch is about to speak. The one whose students say is a vindictive hateful asshole and a terrible professor.
You know that it's already been shown that that is a different professor, right? I bet you knew that but purposely want to lie thinking that others would not notice. I bet that's it. Carry on, woman-hater.
Conservative propagandists know it doesn’t matter if something is a lie, as long as they can get people to believe it.

like your claims of rape?

Rape? You mean what Slick Willy did to a dozen women?
Yep just like that

I don't know why there are so Trumpers in denial that Kavanaugh could not do this. Kavanaugh was an elitist jock at an elitist private school who obviousy loved his booze from an a wealthy and prominent family. He is an entitled fellow. I am sure he has always felt that way and continues to feel that way. He can do no wrong.

Maybe if we were presented some actual proof, not just vague statements about something that happened 35+ years ago?

Kinda hard to do when there is no proof and no witnesses.

Phoney. Phoney. Phoney.

So far, Ford is looking & sounding pretty credible

She appears credible until you take into account all the contradictions of her story. If you don’t know anything about the charges she alleges I agree she looks credible.

get over it; Kavanaugh is toast

So you agree if you know nothing about the allegations she appears credible? I have nothing to “get over.” I don’t care if he’s confirmed or not but I think the Dems are playing with fire.
I think Republicans have to be very careful about how they treat a professed sexual assault survivor

Dr Ford seems credible

this current democrat to you, I don't fking care. you're are wrong. this is a sham!!! need me to come in and tell it to your face senator? pay for me to come.

If Kavanaugh couldn't do any better than that homely bitch,he doesn't belong on SCOTUS.

Just think of the shame those 60+ guys that she fucked in high school and college must be feeling now knowing they had sex with that ugly bitch.
This is how Republicans talk. It’s normal in their party now. This is who they are what they become. This is why women are leaving that nasty and odious party. Thanks for sharing. And showing us who you are.

Sorry Moon Bat but I am not a Republican.

This is how stupid Democrats stand around looking like TDS afflicted numskulls:

notmy.jpg
If it looks like a turd and smells like a turd and feels like a turd then it’s a turd.

So I’m watching Fox and they are saying they should just release Lindsey Graham and let him tear her apart.
For those on Fox it’s all about ruining this woman. They don’t care what the truth is. They never did. That’s why they love Trump. The liar in chief.

Oh the horror of not believing a story that has way too many holes. How can anyone be so evil?

You are why I have to fear for the well-being of my son once he’s old enough to date. You’ll believe someone was raped just bc they said they were. You’ll believe it even when the timing is beyond suspicious and the motive of the accuser (and in this case those who back her) is apparent.

This is about logic and common fucking sense, something anyone who believes her story despite the major lack of evidence is NOT using.

Indeed. The Progs have seriously miscalculated. They think all women are like their men hating PusshHatters. In RealityLand, most women have men and boys in their lives that they love and do not wish to be treated as Guilty Until Proven Innocent.

i wanna know where brett was that night !! oh wait, no one knows what night this happened

Exactly! And nobody knows where either, and that's why as believable as anyone might find her to be, you should not be able to destroy a person's career and damage their personal relationships without substantive evidence to support the accusation. I'm talking about the US Senate now, cuz it'll be their call to make, not hers. He has the RIGHT to defend himself, he has the right to the opportunity to prove where he was at the time of the event in question. It's really just that simple, do we really want a system where somebody says he/she did this and that's it, case closed? You don't get the job and BTW your reputation is forever smeared and your career is over? To say nothing of what it does to your family and other relationships?

The Dems are squawking at every opportunity about an FBI investigation; well of course they are, that's their end goal, to delay and deny if possible this confirmation. The FBI does background checks on SCOTUS nominees, has done 6 of them on Kavanaugh. They do not reach any conclusions, all they do is report the facts. We talked to this person, this person, and this person and this is what we found out. Due to the dearth of information in this case, there's really nothing further to investigate if you don't even know where and when the event took place. None of the witnesses can corroborate Ford's story, and so an FBI investigation would be useless; there's no there there.

You can enter into evidence all kinds of letters and documents that support either person, but all of that stuff is fluff because none of it goes to show whether or not Kavanaugh did what she says he did. That is not justice. Some say this isn't in a court of law, but the consequences are still quite severe and to apply those consequences unfairly with no basis in facts is just not the American way.

Forum List

Back