OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

So I’m watching Fox and they are saying they should just release Lindsey Graham and let him tear her apart.
For those on Fox it’s all about ruining this woman. They don’t care what the truth is. They never did. That’s why they love Trump. The liar in chief.
Good catch. Really good catch.
Lol, he’s lying. I’ve been watching it. But nothing new for rdean

Okay, I was holding out judgment. Watching this just now, her go to smiling with Leahy to fake crying at the laughter? Yeah, she's nuts. She is crazy. More than a few people go into psychology because they are crazy. She is one
I love this armchair psychology from our resident USMB psychologist.

#LOLGOP

Dr Ford seems credible

seems.....?......:21:
she doesn't even know the date or the address or how she got home....its funny that everything she is unsure about are things he could counter with evidence....she has been coached well but is not proving anything....

Mark and Kav supposedly conspired to RAPE Her by turning up the music and pushing her into the room then just leave the room once they fall off the bed?

Then she leaves her best friend there to be raped.

Screw the minor details she can’t remember, some of the inconsistencies in the major accusations make zero sense

Dr Ford seems credible

Personal attacks from Republicans will come back to haunt them in the coming elections

What witness on earth would be considered credible that doesn't remember when and where something like this happened to them?

CBF "the trauma victim" is great at looking down. at her notes and prepared statement. She is flashing those big smiles again.

She is JONESING on all the approval she is getting from the Progs for being their weapon.

Why do you right-wing nutters hate women so much? The gop war on women continues unabated.

Why do you Leftwing loons hate men, whites and conservatives so much that you'd destroy a man's life over the specious uncorroborated claims of a women, yet turned a deaf ear when it was half a dozen women screaming RAPE with evidence against Bill Clinton? o_O:rolleyes:;):D;):rolleyes:o_O

So far, Ford is looking & sounding pretty credible

Seriously?

she ran into Judge a few weeks earlier at a store, accidently, and said Hello.

What woman would not walk, if not run, from the guy involved in her 'possible rape'?

Mitchell is treating this like a prosecutor who has hours, perhaps days, to cross-examine a witness. In fact, she will have a total of 55 minutes.

At 15, after according to her, after being nearly raped and in fear for her life, she stated that

"My Attacker is going to be a Supreme Court Justice some day!"
PSYCHIC! :p

Doesn't she have a doctorate in psychic-iatry?
Oh my God. She has an education? No wonder Republicans hate her. And she’s a woman. Not just a woman but a woman with an education.

Eee gads!
One that "struggled academically"; yet still got in to UNC

Right

The Moon Bat bitch is about to speak. The one whose students say is a vindictive hateful asshole and a terrible professor.
You know that it's already been shown that that is a different professor, right? I bet you knew that but purposely want to lie thinking that others would not notice. I bet that's it. Carry on, woman-hater.
Conservative propagandists know it doesn’t matter if something is a lie, as long as they can get people to believe it.

like your claims of rape?

CBF "the trauma victim" is great at looking down. at her notes and prepared statement. She is flashing those big smiles again.

She is JONESING on all the approval she is getting from the Progs for being their weapon.
The Republicans weapon is a trained prosecutor and, get this, woman. At least they say she’s a woman. Who knows? They prayed for a trained assassin in disguise. But so far she just looks out of her depth.

The Moon Bat bitch is about to speak. The one whose students say is a vindictive hateful asshole and a terrible professor.
You know that it's already been shown that that is a different professor, right? I bet you knew that but purposely want to lie thinking that others would not notice. I bet that's it. Carry on, woman-hater.
Conservative propagandists know it doesn’t matter if something is a lie, as long as they can get people to believe it.

like your claims of rape?
I’m not one of Kavanaugh’s 4 victims

Forum List

Back