OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

His wife behind him is breaking my heart. She knows she's married to a good man and this is breaking her.

I hate the Democrats for this

She looks like she is pissed at Kavanaugh for dragging her thru this crap.
You know he is guilty when he drags his wife in as a human shield.

If Kavanaugh had any balls at all, he would have never dragged his wife into that hearing room. What an asshole.
He hasnt brought Jesus into his defence yet. Wont be long coming.
Yeah but the repubs wont allow Jesus to be a witness.

Kav looks confused and shell shocked.

He's not confused, he's pissed and rightly so. If you were in such a situation, you'd be shell shocked too
Not me. I would have started screaming for the FBI investigation the minute the accusations came out if I was innocent.

Why? If you'd already went thru 6 FBI investigations and was cleared?
Because nobody asked one question. The important question. Are you a rapist?

“It may not be our job to impose sanctions on him, but it is our job to make his pattern of revolting behavior clear — piece by painful piece,” Kavanaugh has written during his time with Ken Starr. “Aren’t we failing to fulfill our duty to the American people if we willingly ‘conspire’ with the president in an effort to conceal the true nature of his acts?”

Isn't what is good for the goose is good for the gander?
Which is why Clinton's lynching was put into the Congressional record

I was watching this all unfold on YouTube since I don't have a TV, and someone posted this comment, can anyone confirm this?

"notice how cnn was live when ford was testifying but not when brett is. . . "

He's not confused, he's pissed and rightly so. If you were in such a situation, you'd be shell shocked too
Not me. I would have started screaming for the FBI investigation the minute the accusations came out if I was innocent.
I would have started screaming for the FBI investigation the minute the accusations came out if I was innocent.

I know right? That’s the only thing that makes sense.

Are both of you listening/watching right now? He's just laid out his professional career within the WH &/or government that included being investigated and vetted numerous times then
Yeah I heard him. Show me where they spoke to these people that claimed he raped or attempted to rape them?

I would have started screaming for the FBI investigation the minute the accusations came out if I was innocent.

I know right? That’s the only thing that makes sense.

Are both of you listening/watching right now? He's just laid out his professional career within the WH &/or government that included being investigated and vetted numerous times then
Shhhh.....

Leftist men on this thread proving they don't understand the things that matter.

Faith. Dignity. Marriage. Children. Honor.

Again, they reveal who they are.

Kavanaugh's new defense... she wasn't cool enough to run in the same circles as me.

You've got to be kidding me... are you fucking serious???

Why? If you'd already went thru 6 FBI investigations and was cleared?
I'd want them to investigate her specific claims. The prior 6 had jack shit to do with these accusations.

Why/how is that the FBI's job? Why not at the local police?

Forum List

Back