[OFFICIAL] State of the Union Address Thread

Obamafairness.jpg

It was a great SOTU with some inspiring plans.

Too bad the far-right Teatards are still bound by their closet racism to work with the President.

The First Lady sitting with a wounded veteran while the Repubs invited a phony Duck Dynasty jerk.

That pretty much says it all.

that poor wounded vet does not realize he is being used, the fucking mulatto and his pig of a wife could care less about him, the military or our country one damn bit :up:

Racists get up early in the morning.

It's sickening that people like you still exist in this country.

Sad, sad… there are still these pockets of racism.

The amount of hate in this thread is unbelievable.

You wonder why these people are sill here if they hate this country so much.

In what way do you think Democrats represent this country?

I thought they made it pretty damned clear that they didn't like this country the way it was and what they were hell bent on doing was changing it. Now you claim they represent America.

What utter nonsense.

Irony much?

Seems the leftist, radical liberals should leave since they want to 'Change' the way the United States has thrived in the past.

-Geaux

I thought they made it pretty damned clear that they didn't like this country the way it was and what they were hell bent on doing was changing it. Now you claim they represent America.

What utter nonsense.

Then you know nothing about Democrats, all you know is your own scorn. What a pity for you.

Both parties represent America.

Obama said he raised the minimum-wage for government contractors.

First of all, this is another example of Democrats raising the expenses of someone else. Second of all, they checked, this effects nobody in the government. All this assures is if the government wanted to cut costs they couldn't because there would be restrictions on who you can hire. It's already bad enough that contractors have to offer full health care coverage, but if they wanted to hire some undocumented workers to do the jobs that Americans won't do, they can't.

So essentially, Obama not only doesn't create any jobs with this nonsense but any that might have been created will be history.

This is laughable.

Another example of the ridiculous knee jerk reactionary stance you folks now take.

This COSTS the government absolutely NOTHING to do.

And it assures that private entities, hired by the government, at the EXPENSE of tax payers, are sharing the fat loot they get with the people ACTUALLY PERFORMING THE LABOR.

If they think that isn't fair? They could refuse the contract.

This is an EXTREMELY moderate step.

Obama gave a speech last night that illustrated the fact that he's been a bystander for the last 5 years. Now, only now, is he willing to get off of his ass and do something.

It's too late to do something, now that he's brought everything down by his past actions. He talked of all of the bad things that's going on in this country like he had nothing to do with it, like he was just stepping into office. Now he's talking about going around Congress. Well the only reason he can say that is because Harry Reid refuses to allow any progress. The whole thing is a sham. He never intended on working with Congress from day-one. He's too damned lazy to do that.

There's more Straw Men on this thread than you can shake a stick at.

that statement made me do a little FACT check, there are more commies and traitors here than usual, i guess they are trying their damnedest to CONvince us patriots there is greatness coming from their MESSiah that will cure all the worlds ills. :up:

What utter nonsense.

Yeah. Who made "transformation of the USA" their central theme

What utter nonsense.

Then you know nothing about Democrats, all you know is your own scorn. What a pity for you.

I know everything about Democrats. The problem is you who support this leadership have been hoodwinked. Your party has been hijacked by radical leftists that don't represent your values. Our party has been hijacked by a bunch of scared Republicans that are afraid to listen to what their party wants. They don't listen to the people anymore.

What utter nonsense.

I know everything about Democrats. The problem is you who support this leadership have been hoodwinked. Your party has been hijacked by radical leftists that don't represent your values. Our party has been hijacked by a bunch of scared Republicans that are afraid to listen to what their party wants. They don't listen to the people anymore.

ObamaFail2.jpg

What utter nonsense.

Oh, bullshit, and you know it.

Obama's policies are not even one tick different than Clinton's and yet, the level of raw hatred against him from frothing-at-the-mouth Righties is definitely something for the history books.

You don't know jack-shit about Democrats. And if you think your party is full of "scared" Republicans, I have to ask myself how much you know about them, too.

Obama's policies are not even one tick different than Clinton's and yet, the level of raw hatred against him from frothing-at-the-mouth Righties is definitely something for the history books.

You don't know jack-shit about Democrats. And if you think your party is full of "scared" Republicans, I have to ask myself how much you know about them, too.

Conservatives shutdown government during the Clinton administration and impeached him.

If history is repeating, the Conservatives are now looking to impeach. The shutdown failed.

What utter nonsense.

That would be true if you were talking about Republicans.

The majority of the people in this country are Center-Left Liberals. That is evidenced by you folks not getting the majority of the vote since 2000. Fact is, this country was started by Liberals, not Conservatives.

Radical right wing types are seeking to impose minority rule in America.

Conservatives shutdown government during the Clinton administration and impeached him.

If history is repeating, the Conservatives are now looking to impeach. The shutdown failed.

That is all that is left in the Republican toolkit.......Government shutdown and impeachment

They have given up the idea of negotiation and government

All that is left for Republicans is to insist that if they don't get to call the shots....nobody can

Forum List

Back