[OFFICIAL] State of the Union Address Thread

The First Lady sitting with a wounded veteran while the Repubs invited a phony Duck Dynasty jerk.

That pretty much says it all.

that poor wounded vet does not realize he is being used, the fucking mulatto and his pig of a wife could care less about him, the military or our country one damn bit :up:

Racists get up early in the morning.

It's sickening that people like you still exist in this country.

Sad, sad… there are still these pockets of racism.

you are one stupid c**t.., racist.., :lmao: NO ! i just hate commies ruining this once great country.

do you realize that word has been so over used that to me it;s like the old proverb, "like water off a ducks back"

I read most of your posts and, to be honest with you, it seems like you kind of go out of your way to invite a confrontation just so you can convince yourself that you have a leg to stand on.

So far I do not see your name being assigned as mod and I found your posts to be difficult to read as there is a lack of cohesion to your messages.

you leftist commies need a crutch to help you stand on that one leg. :lmao:

We didn't need a SOTU lecture to get the drift that Obummer has been a complete epic failure. With that, the United States lost as well.

-Geaux

Obama-promises-1.png

The First Lady sitting with a wounded veteran while the Repubs invited a phony Duck Dynasty jerk.

that poor wounded vet does not realize he is being used, the fucking mulatto and his pig of a wife could care less about him, the military or our country one damn bit :up:

Racists get up early in the morning.

It's sickening that people like you still exist in this country.

Sad, sad… there are still these pockets of racism.

Do you see racism in everything?

I'll take the word of a U.S. Navy Seal ahead of that of an imposter who may or may not be a legal citizen.

[Watch] Navy SEAL Ben Smith Drops Koran on the Floor ? A Real State of the Union Speech | Conservative Infidel Conservative Infidel

Yes, Ben Smith is very, very upset that Obama bowed before another leader. Why, look:

en-bush-king-abdullah.jpg

Oh, wait, Obama is looking awfully pale, there.

Oh, here he is:

bowing_nixon2.jpg

Oh, wait, that's not him, either!!

Here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jocQgIBjPzc]US President Ronald Reagan bowing to HM Queen Elizabeth II - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, wait, that's not him, either.

Oh, wait, here he is, bowing before an avowed Communist!!!

fa506a3b97.JPG

Totally confusing.

All those other Presidents bowed before world leaders, too....

Righties can be sooo silly at times. Really.

The amount of hate in this thread is unbelievable.

You wonder why these people are sill here if they hate this country so much.

Irony much?

Seems the leftist, radical liberals should leave since they want to 'Change' the way the United States has thrived in the past.

-Geaux

Actually..this country was started by Liberals..not conservatives.

There were a couple of "conservative" founders.

They included Benedict Arnold and Aaron Burr.

This country is always changing. It HAS TOO. The World is changing.

You don't see the military carrying around muskets, do you?

Oh..and we have an Air Force.

I'll take the word of a U.S. Navy Seal ahead of that of an imposter who may or may not be a legal citizen.

[Watch] Navy SEAL Ben Smith Drops Koran on the Floor ? A Real State of the Union Speech | Conservative Infidel Conservative Infidel

Yes, Ben Smith is very, very upset that Obama bowed before another leader. Why, look:

Oh, here he is:

bowing_nixon2.jpg

Here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jocQgIBjPzc]US President Ronald Reagan bowing to HM Queen Elizabeth II - YouTube[/ame]

fa506a3b97.JPG

Totally confusing.

Right on cue.. Here come the kings of deflection

-Geaux

We didn't need a SOTU lecture to get the drift that Obummer has been a complete epic failure. With that, the United States lost as well.

-Geaux

Obama-promises-1.png

Kind of old isn't it?

How could Obama have kept the unemployment rate under 8% when it was 8.2% and rising when he took office?

Obama has cut the deficit in half

In terms of being a one term President....He would not have been overwhelmingly reelected if the people were not satisfied with his progress on the economy

Oh, here he is:

bowing_nixon2.jpg

Here:

fa506a3b97.JPG

Totally confusing.

Right on cue.. Here come the kings of deflection

-Geaux

Do you even know what "deflection" means?

This post was on point.

You and every other right wing reactionary are saying that this President's "bowing" to foreign leaders is somehow unique and unprecedented.

That's patently false.

And provably so.

[/QUOTE]

Do you even know what "deflection" means?

This post was on point.

You and every other right wing reactionary are saying that this President's "bowing" to foreign leaders is somehow unique and unprecedented.

That's patently false.

And provably so.[/QUOTE]

I may have missed it in this thread, I don't recall.

-Geaux

Obama said he raised the minimum-wage for government contractors.

First of all, this is another example of Democrats raising the expenses of someone else. Second of all, they checked, this effects nobody in the government. All this assures is if the government wanted to cut costs they couldn't because there would be restrictions on who you can hire. It's already bad enough that contractors have to offer full health care coverage, but if they wanted to hire some undocumented workers to do the jobs that Americans won't do, they can't.

So essentially, Obama not only doesn't create any jobs with this nonsense but any that might have been created will be history.

This is laughable.

Another example of the ridiculous knee jerk reactionary stance you folks now take.

This COSTS the government absolutely NOTHING to do.

And it assures that private entities, hired by the government, at the EXPENSE of tax payers, are sharing the fat loot they get with the people ACTUALLY PERFORMING THE LABOR.

If they think that isn't fair? They could refuse the contract.

This is an EXTREMELY moderate step.

So you the the contractors are just going to eat the increased costs and not pass them on to their client?

You must think all the boardrooms are a buzz this morning telling their ceos, "We are going to have to cut your bonuses in order to pay for the increase Lord Obama has bestowed on us."

Obama said he raised the minimum-wage for government contractors.

First of all, this is another example of Democrats raising the expenses of someone else. Second of all, they checked, this effects nobody in the government. All this assures is if the government wanted to cut costs they couldn't because there would be restrictions on who you can hire. It's already bad enough that contractors have to offer full health care coverage, but if they wanted to hire some undocumented workers to do the jobs that Americans won't do, they can't.

So essentially, Obama not only doesn't create any jobs with this nonsense but any that might have been created will be history.

This is laughable.

Another example of the ridiculous knee jerk reactionary stance you folks now take.

This COSTS the government absolutely NOTHING to do.

And it assures that private entities, hired by the government, at the EXPENSE of tax payers, are sharing the fat loot they get with the people ACTUALLY PERFORMING THE LABOR.

If they think that isn't fair? They could refuse the contract.

This is an EXTREMELY moderate step.

So you the the contractors are just going to eat the increased costs and not pass them on to their client?

You must think all the boardrooms are a buzz this morning telling their ceos, "We are going to have to cut your bonuses in order to pay for the increase Lord Obama has bestowed on us."

Personally?

I don't think the government should be even hiring private contractors.

It's not a right bestowed upon private business that they get fat government contracts.

I'd rather see the government hire a pool of professionals that do most of this work.

This was illustrated by the failure of the government healthcare website. That was given to a private contractor to do.

But if they are going to get those fat contracts, then it's NOT unreasonable to assure that American workers perform the labor and are paid a fair wage for it.

Why you guys constantly side with billionaires is beyond me. :cuckoo:

Was Pat Smith invited???

THAT says it all!

Mother Of Slain Benghazi Victim Rips Hillary Clinton: "I Blame Her" | RealClearPolitics

The idea of Mrs. Obama sitting with a wounded veteran is the height of hypocrisy to me. I do not recall any prior administration treating our Veterans as if they are criminals. The disrespect has been off the charts from day one and it is a shame the soldier didn't decline their offer and tell Michele to invite Bill Ayers or someone from the Muslim Brotherhood to take his place. It would have been a far more realistic picture of what is currently going on up there.

- Jeri

Was Pat Smith invited???

THAT says it all!

Mother Of Slain Benghazi Victim Rips Hillary Clinton: "I Blame Her" | RealClearPolitics

The idea of Mrs. Obama sitting with a wounded veteran is the height of hypocrisy to me. I do not recall any prior administration treating our Veterans as if they are criminals. The disrespect has been off the charts from day one and it is a shame the soldier didn't decline their offer and tell Michele to invite Bill Ayers or someone from the Muslim Brotherhood to take his place. It would have been a far more realistic picture of what is currently going on up there.

- Jeri

What world have you been living in?

Both Michelle Obama and Jill Biden have worked tirelessly for Veterans and their families

Put away your hate for once

Was Pat Smith invited???

THAT says it all!

- Jeri

Obama USED the wounded vet to try to make political points.

Tell us Obozo, why must charity organizations like Wounded Warriers take care of these guys and girls? If there is any category of americans that the govt should take full care of its these kids that it sent off be maimed in stupid useless wars----but no, the govt gives them a token monthly payment and turns them over to family and charity----------its WRONG.

- Jeri

Both Michelle Obama and Jill Biden have worked tirelessly for Veterans and their families

Yup, they never sleep or rest.

Except when they're partying. Or shopping in Hawaii.

- Jeri

Wrong, Norton. Obama and Biden and the rest of the dems only pay lip service to wounded vets, they are much more interested in keeping ghetto welfare people fully fed, housed, and clothed because they are dem voters.

In the end.....Obama gets it...Republicans don't. And THAT is a BIG problem.
What does Obama get?..that as long as his party preaches free stuff for the hopeless - he wins.
Republicans rebuttal was primarily about self responsibility and making your own way - they lose.
The democrats have a brooooooooooad base of people who are either at the receiving end of the free stuff - or believe others should get it.
Unfortunately you preach self responsibility to an irresponsible public - you will get nowhere.
And at that - liberty dies.

Forum List

Back