[OFFICIAL] State of the Union Address Thread

You are going to have to back that tall tale up

I don't have to do anything except, die pay taxes and sign up for obamacare

Bullshit....much like I have come to expect from you

You and no one else will brow beat me into anything. I do not believe in wasting my time on morons. I wasted years showing people why the left is destructive to our way of life, and our Constitutional rights. It got us nothing but a leftist as a president. I have better things to do.

Why do Republicans leave themselves open to comparisons like this?

I think last year it was Ted Nugent. Do Republicans think before they act?

There is more to this than image. You and the dems live in a fantasy world of rap music and hollyloonies pretending to be real people.

Doing what is right is not always popular, but its always right.

Most Americans do not believe what the Republicans are doing is right

That is why they have an approval rating in the 20-30% range

last time i looked RW the Democrats were not much better.....does that mean America approves of them?....

All SOTU speeches are bullshit. I don't care who's giving them.

Most of are nothing but a POTUS trying to put a positive spin on their presidency.

As I said. Most of em are nothing but bullshit.

True. Most of them are little more than lots of platitudes and rah rah BS.

at least in our times.....i dont know about yesteryear....those guys gave a shit about the Country....

Pro Abortion Group delivers this..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gm7vlPtOQhY]The 2014 State of the Uterus - YouTube[/ame]

Obama talking about immigration reform is an oxymoron.

Reform is needed. We have a tough choice ahead of us as there's no way in hell we can deport them....

Why not make them citizens????

What about all the resident aliens who did it the legal way? Not everyone who applies for it gets citizenship. They must prove their primary loyalty to the US for starters, and that is definitely necessary if we are to grant them voting rights. Why would you give them citizenship? Why not just legal resident alien status. If they want citizenship, they are welcome to apply and go through the process just like everyone else who desires to be an American. Many illegal aliens don't want to renounce their primary citizenship, they just want to make enough money to support themselves and their families back home. Why do you want a Vietnamese who identifies as a Vietnamese to vote? It is about national soverance. It is dangerous to invite that kind of foreign influence into the chicken coop IMO.

I believe legal status without citizenship is very generous and believe most illegal aliens would be thrilled with that.

Obama has done more to create this so called income inequality than any president in history

I believe it is THE reason he has been elected twice. Because people are buying into it.

I suppose the world is flat

I think you have that exactly backwards.

I don't for one second believe most Americans became stupid, useless , welfare sucking shit stains because of Obama. In fact I believe Obama solely holds the positions he does on welfare and inequality in order to get the votes of said stupid, useless, welfare sucking shit stains.

I believe that Obama in fact has NO beliefs and would roll whichever way the most voters led him.

Obama talking about immigration reform is an oxymoron.

Reform is needed. We have a tough choice ahead of us as there's no way in hell we can deport them....

What about all the resident aliens who did it the legal way? Not everyone who applies for it gets citizenship. They must prove their primary loyalty to the US for starters, and that is definitely necessary if we are to grant them voting rights. Why would you give them citizenship? Why not just legal resident alien status. If they want citizenship, they are welcome to apply and go through the process just like everyone else who desires to be an American. Many illegal aliens don't want to renounce their primary citizenship, they just want to make enough money to support themselves and their families back home. Why do you want a Vietnamese who identifies as a Vietnamese to vote? It is about national soverance. It is dangerous to invite that kind of foreign influence into the chicken coop IMO.

I believe legal status without citizenship is very generous and believe most illegal aliens would be thrilled with that.

The reason is simple, democrats see amnesty as a way to buy votes. They don't care about the people or the country, its all about finding ways to stay in power.

The reason is simple, democrats see amnesty as a way to buy votes. They don't care about the people or the country, its all about finding ways to stay in power.

Someone given amnesty would not become a citizen for ten years. That means that no additional Hispanics can vote for at least ten years

Do Republicans think they cannot convince Hispanics to vote for them even after ten years?

Fact Check: Less than meets eye in Obama speech

Here is one:

OBAMA: "Today, after four years of economic growth, corporate profits and stock prices have rarely been higher, and those at the top have never done better. But average wages have barely budged. Inequality has deepened. Upward mobility has stalled."

THE FACTS: The most recent evidence suggests that mobility hasn't worsened. A team of economists led by Harvard's Raj Chetty released a study last week that found the United States isn't any less socially mobile than it was in the 1970s. Looking at children born between 1971 and 1993, the economists found that the odds of a child born in the poorest 20 percent of families making it into the top 20 percent hasn't changed.

And check this out:

And USA Today reports the less than honest due to FactCheck @ Fact check: Obama's State of the Union

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Someone given amnesty would not become a citizen for ten years. That means that no additional Hispanics can vote for at least ten years

Do Republicans think they cannot convince Hispanics to vote for them even after ten years?

please post the amnesty bill that says that no illegals will be able to vote for 10 years, with a list of the dems who sponsored it.

I know you can't, but go ahead and come up with a dodge or deflection.

How about your standard? Bush did it.

please post the amnesty bill that says that no illegals will be able to vote for 10 years, with a list of the dems who sponsored it.

I know you can't, but go ahead and come up with a dodge or deflection.

How about your standard? Bush did it.

I have not seen a single amnesty bill that provides immediate citizenship...have you?

The Senate version that has passed requires ten years to obtain citizenship

http://www.policymic.com/articles/2...f-8-bill-would-provide-pathway-to-citizenship

The term “amnesty” is a very loaded word; it implies the immediate granting of citizenship to illegal immigrants — an instantaneous pardon for their years of residence without paying taxes. This is very different from the “pathway to citizenship” the Gang of Eight have proposed in their bill. Within its proposed framework, the plan requires “those who came or remained in the United States without our permission to register with the government” and to submit to a background check and to pay a fine and back taxes to settle their debt to society. This will give illegal immigrants “probationary legal status, which will allow them to live and work legally in the United States.”

Moreover, illegal immigrants with serious criminal backgrounds or who pose a threat to national security will not be able to attain this status, and are subject to deportation. Those who do receive probationary legal status” will be required to go to the back of the line of prospective immigrants, pass an additional background check, pay taxes, learn English and civics, demonstrate a history of work in the United States, and current employment, among other requirements, in order to earn the opportunity to apply for lawful permanent residency.” Upon the fulfillment of these requirements, these immigrants can get a green card.

Last edited:
Obama has done more to create this so called income inequality than any president in history
I believe it is THE reason he has been elected twice. Because people are buying into it.

I suppose the world is flat

You are going to have to back that tall tale up

I don't have to do anything except, die pay taxes and sign up for obamacare

But you don't have to post comments which make others wonder if you are telling the truth. On the internet it is always a good idea to verify what others post.

When an affirmative statement is made, "Obama has done more to create this so called income inequality than any president in history", others - myself included - believe is untrue, it is in your best interest to provide evidence.

I looked into the matter a bit and the evidence below is from Wikipedia.

"Income inequality in the United States has grown significantly since the early 1970s,[1][2][3][4][5][6] after several decades of stability,[7][8] and has been the subject of study of many scholars and institutions. While inequality has risen among most developed countries, and especially English-speaking ones, it is highest in the United States.[9][10][11] Income inequality (as measured by the Gini coefficient) is not uniform among the states: after-tax income inequality in 2009 was greatest in Texas and lowest in Maine.[12]

"Most of the growth has been between the middle class and top earners, with the disparity becoming more extreme the further one goes up in the income distribution.[13] A 2011 study by the CBO[14] found that the top earning 1 percent of households increased their income by about 275% after federal taxes and income transfers over a period between 1979 and 2007, compared to a gain of just under 40% for the 60 percent in the middle of America's income distribution.[14] Other sources find that the trend has continued since then.[15] In spite of this data, only 42% of Americans think inequality has increased in the past ten years.[16] In 2012, the gap between the richest 1 percent and the remaining 99 percent was the widest it's been since the 1920s.[17] Incomes of the wealthiest 1 percent rose nearly 20 percent, whereas the income of the remaining 99 percent rose 1 percent in comparison.[17]"

Income inequality in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
BfGhg9lIUAAZ4yc.jpg

Global Warming -- Photo taken 1/28/2014

Temperature in Cleveland, Ohio.... -1 degree Fahrenheit.

Global Warming.

You people will believe anything... Like how Global Warming causes Global Cooling, for one thing.

stupid people

Obama lied again.

He declared that Global Warming is real.......while folks are stuck in a massive traffic jam caused by a snowstorm in Atlanta.

628x471.jpg

Yes. That would be the current result of climate change. Thanks everso for making the point.

A Reagan Legacy: Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants : NPR

Reagan "knew that it was not right for people to be abused," Simpson says. "Anybody who's here illegally is going to be abused in some way, either financially [or] physically. They have no rights."

Peter Robinson, a former Reagan speechwriter, agrees. "It was in Ronald Reagan's bones — it was part of his understanding of America — that the country was fundamentally open to those who wanted to join us here."

Reagan said as much himself in a televised debate with Democratic presidential nominee Walter Mondale in 1984.

"I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and lived here, even though sometime back they may have entered illegally," he said.

Forum List

Back