Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

Thread bans will start if you guys do not stop the personal attacks, and stay on topic.
Are you tallking to me?

Are you posting personal attacks?

Stop with the personal attacks, and stay on topic.

I think I was happy more when I nearly died but did not die and so I was not posting at this forum for those weeks.

I know. :(

Thread bans will start if you guys do not stop the personal attacks, and stay on topic.

Oh come on! We have suffered through this bullshit for two years now! It's time for the libtards to pay up! Please!

LOL you know we can't have this thread full of nothing but personal attacks, and off topic comments.

"I know. :("

Yes.

Just stop for a moment and think of all the poor liberals tonight spending it on suicide watch at their local mental health facility.
Go to hell, Admiral. You and your fantasies.

Get off your high horse, these Leftist pieces of shit have been crowing and gloating for two years about this shit.
High horse? You must be pretty far down in the mud, there, SON

Yup, high horse. Honey, you simply don't have a say in anything that anyone else says. Mind your own damn bidness.
Kat's gonna bang you over the head with the frypan now.
It is certainly my "business" if I choose to join in here. I strongly disagree with the silly nonsense I've been reading here all weekend that the left is all crying and wanting to kill themselves. Like I just said, they'll just ignore the findings, like you all did with the Hillary email findings.

What Hillary email findings? She deleted them!

Oh come on! We have suffered through this bullshit for two years now! It's time for the libtards to pay up! Please!

You going to want to water board me? Wouldn't be the first time, cupcake. Just remember, you can't leave any marks so that leaves the beating on the bottoms of my feet with a rubber hose. Ever been to SEER training? You Rightwingnutjobs don't hold a candle to a Philipino on a mission.

Mueller even stated that there was evidence of Russia willing to help Trump during the campaign and was turned away.
Honesty at the highest level and I'm disappointed that my liberal friends won't acknowledge that.
Mueller even stated that there was evidence of Russia willing to help Trump during the campaign and was turned away.
Well, not in so many words, he didn't say "turned away." But yeah, that they didn't collude or cooperate with the Russians, despite the Russians offering them help.
If you want to split hairs to make it a win for you, feel free, OldLady

Whatever keeps her off the suicide prevention hotline!
As much as you like to believe that, the Dems who don't like Barr's decision and Mueller's decisions are going to just ignore it, the way the right ignored the findings in the Hillary email investigation.
And the beat goes on.

This won’t go away, the left will drag this on and on, just like Benghazi.

Ignore the investigation results and then cry about injustice.
Can the "left" see theentire original Mueller report or not?

So, how far will Barr go???? Will he lie & deliberately hide key items in the Mueller report. Did Mueller set a trap?

So we know Russia kept offering Trump their help. (That should be scary enough)

Putin: Hey Donnie, you want us to help you out?

Donnie "well you know I would greatly appreciate it & be forever in your debt but, gee whiz, I can't because my lawyer says it is illegal. But if you just do it & I don't know it, who is to say..."

Putin: "Message received"

Will RealDave become the mayor of Derpville, or is he smart enough?

Naw. A little Thorazine and some shock therapy, he'll be good as new.

He doesn’t have to exonerate him dumbass, and if he did you would be calling him a traitor . GFY

LL doesn't deal well with defeat.

I’ve not been defeated.

You never had a chance.

If Mueller exonerates Trump I’ll admit defeat.
If there is no collusion, conspiracy, or obstruction....what is Trump supposed to be exonerated of exactly?

You believe that Mueller said that Trump did not obstruct justice?

Well, not in so many words, he didn't say "turned away." But yeah, that they didn't collude or cooperate with the Russians, despite the Russians offering them help.
If you want to split hairs to make it a win for you, feel free, OldLady

Whatever keeps her off the suicide prevention hotline!
As much as you like to believe that, the Dems who don't like Barr's decision and Mueller's decisions are going to just ignore it, the way the right ignored the findings in the Hillary email investigation.
And the beat goes on.

This won’t go away, the left will drag this on and on, just like Benghazi.

Ignore the investigation results and then cry about injustice.
Can the "left" see theentire original Mueller report or not?

After the rest of us get to see the complete filings for the FISA warrants, bub.

Just stop for a moment and think of all the poor liberals tonight spending it on suicide watch at their local mental health facility.

Get off your high horse, these Leftist pieces of shit have been crowing and gloating for two years about this shit.

Yup, high horse. Honey, you simply don't have a say in anything that anyone else says. Mind your own damn bidness.
It is certainly my "business" if I choose to join in here. I strongly disagree with the silly nonsense I've been reading here all weekend that the left is all crying and wanting to kill themselves. Like I just said, they'll just ignore the findings, like you all did with the Hillary email findings.

I counted 15 "Danth" threads started in less than 48 hours without even a report out. Seems to me that side is way more invested. This was one of them. Seems to me you wait for actual news to come out verified before you start a bait thread like this --- that's why these things deteriorate. And you get posts like 392.

He doesn’t have to exonerate him dumbass, and if he did you would be calling him a traitor . GFY

I’ve not been defeated.

You never had a chance.

If there is no collusion, conspiracy, or obstruction....what is Trump supposed to be exonerated of exactly?

The more I read that comment, the more retarded it becomes.

So NOW Muellers no
Coming over the wires right now, there was no collusion or conspiracy, Trump is clean
so now Mueller isn't a lying POS like most republicans here called him What garbage republicans are From trump his family and on down
Mueller should have recognized the foolishness from the beginning and declined to investigate...he didn't.....and the nation has been at each other over it for 2 years....

What Hillary email findings? She deleted them!

I can bet there is zero mention of Hillary in the Mueller report. It's not about a washed up political has been. But you keep saying that over and over until you piss off more people and they vote in spite of you.

Coming over the wires right now, there was no collusion or conspiracy, Trump is clean
Read: Justice Department summary of Mueller report - CNNPolitics

Now The Donald should appoint a Special Prosecutor to investigate the Democratic Party, to investigate who they have Colluded with in their POLITICAL WITCH HUNT to destroy him AND his ENTIRE family, who they have Colluded with to CRAP on America's Electoral Process in their pursuit to OVERTURN the result of that Electoral Process by wanting to throw him out of the Office he was elected to BECAUSE they could NEVER accept that The Donald BEAT Hillary.
Go make political noise in your own country, Lucy. All this investigating is just ripping us apart.
Stop.

No. It’s keeping us together. You’re a pushover.

It is a special skill to be spectacularly wrong

You want a medal?

No. But a simple "Trump is my President" would suffice.

Actually I was talking to the troll. You want a medal, you're gonna have to troll on his level.

And I'm talking to you. So in light of what was released today, do you finally accept Donald J. Trump as your President?

I want to hear you say it: "Donald J. Trump won the election fair and square."

Say it!!!

Well that's a start. But you'll need a lot more irrelevant bait posts before you're in his league.

I've never maintained that the election wasn't legal or "fair". Prove me wrong.

Whilst your uh, shall we say working on that, I'll continue to wait for a finished report/link/whatever. There's no hurry.

So, how far will Barr go???? Will he lie & deliberately hide key items in the Mueller report. Did Mueller set a trap?

So we know Russia kept offering Trump their help. (That should be scary enough)

Putin: Hey Donnie, you want us to help you out?

Donnie "well you know I would greatly appreciate it & be forever in your debt but, gee whiz, I can't because my lawyer says it is illegal. But if you just do it & I don't know it, who is to say..."

Putin: "Message received"

Will RealDave become the mayor of Derpville, or is he smart enough?

Naw. A little Thorazine and some shock therapy, he'll be good as new.

And I am feeling much better, much, much better. (Night Court)

I’ve not been defeated.

You never had a chance.

LOL, you think his makes you look intelligent? Determining guilt or innocence isn't his job now is it. Too funny, why do Lefty's hide behind word games.

Hmmm. Trump claimed that he’s been TOTALLY EXONERATED.

Is that the case?

Read: Justice Department summary of Mueller report - CNNPolitics

He's still guilty of obstruction of justice and 19 another investigations.He still guilty of working with the Russians money laundering.

Show your proof.

Actually there is proof look it up course you won't
You said it, you should supply YOUR source.

Forum List

Back