Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

cv1poc7nn4o21.png

Mueller even stated that there was evidence of Russia willing to help Trump during the campaign and was turned away.
Honesty at the highest level and I'm disappointed that my liberal friends won't acknowledge that.

Yep. But even if Trump accepted the help, as long as it wasn't financial it wouldn't be a crime.
I beg to differ any help from a foreign country in our elections is definitely a crime

We live in a free country dipshit. An American can talk to anyone he wants.
At any time.

So, how far will Barr go???? Will he lie & deliberately hide key items in the Mueller report. Did Mueller set a trap?

So we know Russia kept offering Trump their help. (That should be scary enough)

Putin: Hey Donnie, you want us to help you out?

Donnie "well you know I would greatly appreciate it & be forever in your debt but, gee whiz, I can't because my lawyer says it is illegal. But if you just do it & I don't know it, who is to say..."

Putin: "Message received"

Just like Obama when he told Putin that just wait until after my reelection and a Putin gave him the nod and wink, wink.

Mueller even stated that there was evidence of Russia willing to help Trump during the campaign and was turned away.
Honesty at the highest level and I'm disappointed that my liberal friends won't acknowledge that.

Yep. But even if Trump accepted the help, as long as it wasn't financial it wouldn't be a crime.
I beg to differ any help from a foreign country in our elections is definitely a crime

Did you feel that way when we interfered in Israel's elections?
Please don;t tell me this is about a radio station that receives US funding?

So, how far will Barr go???? Will he lie & deliberately hide key items in the Mueller report. Did Mueller set a trap?

Donnie "well you know I would greatly appreciate it & be forever in your debt but, gee whiz, I can't because my lawyer says it is illegal. But if you just do it & I don't know it, who is to say..."

Will RealDave become the mayor of Derpville, or is he smart enough?

Just like Obama when he told Putin that just wait until after my reelection and a Putin gave him the nod and wink, wink.
That wasn't Putin you stupid shit. They were talking about nuclear disarmament. Not something illegal.

Oosie I notice that when you're angry your English gets much better. :)

Just an observation.

I've noticed that when you get angry and are losing, you get all nonsensical and things. :abgg2q.jpg:

No it's true. Oosie's English has been suffering lately. I noticed but didn't make an issue of it, her being a young whippersnapper and all. But here suddenly it's much improved. I like the way she says "fuck off".

It's just a linguistic curiosity.

It's also a curiosity the way you go out on a far-out unrelated branch when losing.

I'm just an observer. :dunno:

Oh?
Seem me "lose" anything lately?

Ayep, and you went spinning right on into the Twilight Zone, why do you think I mentioned it? Derp! It was in the past day or two. Call me bluff if you wanna, because I will post for all to see.

I have no idea what the fuck "derp" is supposed to mean. We speak English here.
Go ahead, do it.

Did you feel that way when we interfered in Israel's elections?
Please don;t tell me this is about a radio station that receives US funding?

It's about the United States blatant attempt to influence Israel's elections.

Well, not in so many words, he didn't say "turned away." But yeah, that they didn't collude or cooperate with the Russians, despite the Russians offering them help.
If you want to split hairs to make it a win for you, feel free, OldLady

Whatever keeps her off the suicide prevention hotline!
As much as you like to believe that, the Dems who don't like Barr's decision and Mueller's decisions are going to just ignore it, the way the right ignored the findings in the Hillary email investigation.
And the beat goes on.

I agree, we don’t need any foreign country butting into our elections.

I've noticed that when you get angry and are losing, you get all nonsensical and things. :abgg2q.jpg:

No it's true. Oosie's English has been suffering lately. I noticed but didn't make an issue of it, her being a young whippersnapper and all. But here suddenly it's much improved. I like the way she says "fuck off".

It's just a linguistic curiosity.

It's also a curiosity the way you go out on a far-out unrelated branch when losing.

I'm just an observer. :dunno:

Oh?
Seem me "lose" anything lately?

Ayep, and you went spinning right on into the Twilight Zone, why do you think I mentioned it? Derp! It was in the past day or two. Call me bluff if you wanna, because I will post for all to see.

I have no idea what the fuck "derp" is supposed to mean. We speak English here.
Go ahead, do it.

You lose. :04:

Allow me to translate to cracker:

Yo' azz ain't shiet, boy! Sorry mufuggin nonAmerican mufugger.

Coming over the wires right now, there was no collusion or conspiracy, Trump is clean
Read: Justice Department summary of Mueller report - CNNPolitics

No, it's still open. Just not for Collusion with the Russians. There are a few triable items in there but that is not being released. There is still a chance that Trump may be on tap for obstruction.
when your hopes and dreams are on cpr...

its over. we need to stop all this shit.

Stay tuned for the link as it's just breaking right now.
Now where do the democrats stand?
I'm hoping they are relieved that Trump has been cleared of any wrongdoing.
It's absurd to claim at this point that the Orange One, "... has been cleared of any wrongdoing." The report only stated that the evidence could not sustain full grounds to indict for crimes BUT it went on to state also that neither did the evidence exonerate Trump. Your claim is just so much bullshit!

A 180 degrees of separation from the truth of the AG's summary letter and your bogus claim. And that is to say nothing of the ongoing investigations at SDNY and in NY State, which says nothing about the sealed indictments waiting in the wings waiting to ripen that Mueller, et al, prepared and placed in advance.

Trump's legal ass just got into position for the spanking it will get!
Dude, if there was something more than a nothing burger.....there would have been exposure.
There will be nothing that would change your mind about, "Orange One". It's okay I get it, Hillary lost
There will be nothing that would change your mind about, "Orange One". It's okay I get it, Hillary lost
You conveniently side stepped that which contradicted your bullshit cover in your Trump piss drinking rant that the Liar-in-Chief "...has been cleared of any wrongdoing." That is pure BULLSHIT out of a horse's ass!

As I already stated and which I cite and quote here and now from AG Barr's summary released today;
The Special Counsel states that while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him. [emphasis added]
~~ https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=5779683-AG-March-24-2019-Letter-to-House-and-Senate ~~
There is the truth of it and you were dead fucking wrong, Hotshot, though you'll find another dodge to avoid going anywhere near the topic honestly! Perhaps this time going to the Obama bin of deflections rather than the Hillary bin, ya fucking dancing coward!

Would it have also been a "crime" when Obama attempted to sway the outcome of the Israeli election like he did?
like what?

Thread bans will start if you guys do not stop the personal attacks, and stay on topic.

In case anyone here is keeping score, Trump wins yet again and the lefttards lose yet again. This is a very one sided game indeed. Can it be that Trump alone is smarter than all of the dumb democommies combined? From the looks of their most recent recruits like AOC, apparently so.
Are you sure about that Dude. Only in the minds of idiots and the delusional did he win. It is far from over. He has not been exonerated. If there was a winner today, it's the American people and all those who want to restore decency and sanity to government .

You might want to read some of this Live updates: Mueller report summary is out - CNNPolitics

The American people will be winners because, now, this mess is sure to drag on to the election, disrupt and cast a cloud over the campaign and likely result in the Orange Blob's fat ass being kicked out of office along with the piece of shit known as Pence.
After reading some of your crap here, I think you should be very grateful that most of the insane asylums and nut houses were closed back during the Reagan years. In fact until Trump was elected the country was on a steady downhill slide ever since. Maybe it's time to reopen the nut houses and shove all the nuts inside where they belong. We could make a great start by starting with congress, especially the house and the democratic leadership.
More inane , delusional equine excrement! That makes NO sense!!
I can well imagine that there's not much that makes any sense at all to you. You would do well to find out why. Maybe there's some sort of a cure or treatment available to you.

Forum List

Back