Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

So NOW Muellers no
Coming over the wires right now, there was no collusion or conspiracy, Trump is clean
so now Mueller isn't a lying POS like most republicans here called him What garbage republicans are From trump his family and on down

He’s stil a piece of shit for dragging on this witch hunt for two years, when there was no crime ever committed in the first place. He was carrying water for Dems. But like all Democrat plots, they fall apart when the facts are revealed.
That must be it. A Republican appointed by a Republican administration was obviously working for the Democrats. Do you sssfucks ever listen to what you say?

And yet, if was only a few moments ago that you loons were beatifying Saint Mueller.

View attachment 251996
No problem with Mueller Just trumps POS Barr

Mueller even stated that there was evidence of Russia willing to help Trump during the campaign and was turned away.
Honesty at the highest level and I'm disappointed that my liberal friends won't acknowledge that.
Mueller even stated that there was evidence of Russia willing to help Trump during the campaign and was turned away.
Well, not in so many words, he didn't say "turned away." But yeah, that they didn't collude or cooperate with the Russians, despite the Russians offering them help.
If you want to split hairs to make it a win for you, feel free, OldLady

Whatever keeps her off the suicide prevention hotline!

Now The Donald should appoint a Special Prosecutor to investigate the Democratic Party, to investigate who they have Colluded with in their POLITICAL WITCH HUNT to destroy him AND his ENTIRE family, who they have Colluded with to CRAP on America's Electoral Process in their pursuit to OVERTURN the result of that Electoral Process by wanting to throw him out of the Office he was elected to BECAUSE they could NEVER accept that The Donald BEAT Hillary.
Go make political noise in your own country, Lucy. All this investigating is just ripping us apart.
Stop.

Fuck off, you NEVER say that to Non-Americans who are Leftist Trump Derangement Syndrome ilk, so GTFO and STFU already. NOBODY gives a CRAP what you think and I have a RIGHT to post what I want about ANYTHING I want so deal with it or fuck off.

Oosie I notice that when you're angry your English gets much better. :)

Just an observation.

I've noticed that when you get angry and are losing, you get all nonsensical and things. :abgg2q.jpg:

ALL Leftists can go and DIE for all I care. I would allow my dog to piss on their corpses.

You don't have a dog Oosie. :)

Coming over the wires right now, there was no collusion or conspiracy, Trump is clean
Read: Justice Department summary of Mueller report - CNNPolitics

Is it finally over? No more RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA? I am sad, the leftists will have nothing to talk about, what will happen to their butthurt now?

Still multiple investigations ongoing into the Blob as is the Stone trial.

Stay tuned.
Well of course there is, darling....all from the butthurt left. Sheesh
There was NO EXONERATION as per Barr

The report says that it does not conclude that Trump committed a crime, nor does it exonerate him. If there is no proof a crime even occured, there is no reason to exonerate. I suspect the report deals with the lame speculation that Trump obstructed justice by firing Comey by saying there is no evidence.

Like I noted in another thread yesterday, Obstruction was a non-starter from the gate.
The Constitution gives the President the power to replace Comey for any reason or no reason given.

So NOW Muellers no
so now Mueller isn't a lying POS like most republicans here called him What garbage republicans are From trump his family and on down

He’s stil a piece of shit for dragging on this witch hunt for two years, when there was no crime ever committed in the first place. He was carrying water for Dems. But like all Democrat plots, they fall apart when the facts are revealed.
That must be it. A Republican appointed by a Republican administration was obviously working for the Democrats. Do you sssfucks ever listen to what you say?

And yet, if was only a few moments ago that you loons were beatifying Saint Mueller.

View attachment 251996
No problem with Mueller Just trumps POS Barr

Barr is doing his job properly. I know that is quite troubling to you, but grow a pair.

"..... deliver us from EVIL"

trump-horse-kek.jpg
Racist fuck.

I can understand how you would construe that as being "racist", because you see racism in everything you look at. Like they say: "What you're a hammer, everything looks like a nail to you."

But personally, I don't see anything racist about the picture. Are there black people in it being unfairly treated? Are there any Mexicans in it?
Oh please. Are you this stupid or just a liar?

Pepe the frog is a symbol for white supremacy. Why else would it be in that post.

So trump is guilty of suborning a felony when he asked Russia to hack Hillary’s email?

You know that's a lie. Why post it?

EVEN if President Trump had made that statement, how is that "suborning" a felony? Your vocabulary needs some help.

Definition of suborn
transitive verb

1: to induce secretly to do an unlawful thing
2: to induce to commit perjury

Honesty at the highest level and I'm disappointed that my liberal friends won't acknowledge that.
Well, not in so many words, he didn't say "turned away." But yeah, that they didn't collude or cooperate with the Russians, despite the Russians offering them help.
If you want to split hairs to make it a win for you, feel free, OldLady
"turned away" just sounds like a more active renunciation than the other. Barr found they didn't collude--maybe they ignored or didn't follow up or got too busy .... but
yeah, it makes me feel better to be very accurate here. I don't really consider it winning or losing, Meister. It is what it is and I'm just trying to keep some facts in play here.

Oh but the partisan hacks do. For them this is all a football game.
"Mueller stopped short of alleging any kind of coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia. The closest he came was this sentence: “On or about July 27, 2016, the Conspirators attempted after hours to spearphish for the first time email accounts at a domain hosted by a third-party provider and used by Clinton’s personal office” (emphasis mine). By using the words for the first time, Mueller appeared to be emphasizing the fact that the hackers’ activity that day was unique—a significant detail, given another major event that took place on July 27, 2016: Trump’s “Russia, if you’re listening,” speech, in which he implored Moscow to find Clinton’s emails."

What Mueller Leaves Behind

Now The Donald should appoint a Special Prosecutor to investigate the Democratic Party, to investigate who they have Colluded with in their POLITICAL WITCH HUNT to destroy him AND his ENTIRE family, who they have Colluded with to CRAP on America's Electoral Process in their pursuit to OVERTURN the result of that Electoral Process by wanting to throw him out of the Office he was elected to BECAUSE they could NEVER accept that The Donald BEAT Hillary.
Go make political noise in your own country, Lucy. All this investigating is just ripping us apart.
Stop.

Fuck off, you NEVER say that to Non-Americans who are Leftist Trump Derangement Syndrome ilk, so GTFO and STFU already. NOBODY gives a CRAP what you think and I have a RIGHT to post what I want about ANYTHING I want so deal with it or fuck off.

Just an observation.

I've noticed that when you get angry and are losing, you get all nonsensical and things. :abgg2q.jpg:

No it's true. Oosie's English has been suffering lately. I noticed but didn't make an issue of it, her being a young whippersnapper and all. But here suddenly it's much improved. I like the way she says "fuck off".

It's just a linguistic curiosity.

I get the fuck off thing from other threads I am NOT stupid OR not educated I can get these things and as a sponge take them in.

Stop.

Just an observation.

No it's true. Oosie's English has been suffering lately. I noticed but didn't make an issue of it, her being a young whippersnapper and all. But here suddenly it's much improved. I like the way she says "fuck off".

It's also a curiosity the way you go out on a far-out unrelated branch when losing.

I'm just an observer. :dunno:

"Many questions are still unanswered. One of them is whether Stone and the Trump campaign coordinated WikiLeaks’ release of the stolen Podesta emails to distract from the Access Hollywood tape, which showed Trump making vulgar comments about women. The emails were dumped just minutes after the tape was released on October 7, 2016, and the Stone indictment reveals a tantalizing new detail: Shortly after the Podesta emails were released, a Trump-campaign associate texted Stone “Well done.”"

Stop.

Just an observation.

ALL Leftists can go and DIE for all I care. I would allow my dog to piss on their corpses. Leftists are human scum. Period.
Lucy I wouldn't piss on your grave or trumps if you were on fire
bad day, eddie?

Stop.

Just an observation.

ALL Leftists can go and DIE for all I care. I would allow my dog to piss on their corpses. Leftists are human scum. Period.

You're also a worthless turd that probably can't even feed yourself.

Read: Justice Department summary of Mueller report - CNNPolitics

Is it finally over? No more RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA? I am sad, the leftists will have nothing to talk about, what will happen to their butthurt now?

Still multiple investigations ongoing into the Blob as is the Stone trial.

Stay tuned.
Well of course there is, darling....all from the butthurt left. Sheesh

Its the Benghazi standard.

I don’t think Stone’s upcoming trial is coming from the left, small one.

Stop.

Just an observation.

I get the fuck off thing from other threads I am NOT stupid OR not educated I can get these things and as a sponge take them in.

And you do it well. But your grammar has grown proportionately to your vitriol.

It's kinda .... sexy. :th_yourecute:

Yep. But even if Trump accepted the help, as long as it wasn't financial it wouldn't be a crime.

Stop.

Just an observation.

ALL Leftists can go and DIE for all I care. I would allow my dog to piss on their corpses.

You don't have a dog Oosie. :)

Off Topic. Also I like you and do not want to argue and have NEVER join any attack on you in ANY thread when others on the Right are doing that, also I have never Funny any of your comments only Trolls do that you Funny my comment about The Donald having an investigation now. So that is how a Troll responds. You are not Passive-Aggressive like Old Lady is, we expect her to go Bitch Troll at random in threads.

Just an observation.

bad day, eddie?
Not good but not so bad Trumps pos did what trumps pos was supposed to do

Forum List

Back