Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

LL doesn't deal well with defeat.

I’ve not been defeated.

You never had a chance.

If Mueller exonerates Trump I’ll admit defeat.

LOL, you think his makes you look intelligent? Determining guilt or innocence isn't his job now is it. Too funny, why do Lefty's hide behind word games.

Hmmm. Trump claimed that he’s been TOTALLY EXONERATED.

Is that the case?

No, it's not. I read the little report and it doesn't exonerate him on many things. The only thing it does exonerate him on is Collusion with the Russians. And that is not a crime since their is no mention of collusion in the law books. Now, about the other things. It's not up to the Justice Department to indite trump on anything that isn't an extremely serious felonious crime. it's up for Congress to do this. They are the Judge and Jury for a sitting President. Since we have no idea what is in the real report, even commenting on it is just plain silly at this tiime.

Coming over the wires right now, there was no collusion or conspiracy, Trump is clean
Read: Justice Department summary of Mueller report - CNNPolitics

He's still guilty of obstruction of justice and 19 another investigations.He still guilty of working with the Russians money laundering.

Show your proof.

Funny, that's exactly what I said to the OP when I got here. Still waiting.
It's been proven, but it's like I always say, you scum don't accept proof unless it agrees with your lies. And lie is all you do.

Coming over the wires right now, there was no collusion or conspiracy, Trump is clean

Now The Donald should appoint a Special Prosecutor to investigate the Democratic Party, to investigate who they have Colluded with in their POLITICAL WITCH HUNT to destroy him AND his ENTIRE family, who they have Colluded with to CRAP on America's Electoral Process in their pursuit to OVERTURN the result of that Electoral Process by wanting to throw him out of the Office he was elected to BECAUSE they could NEVER accept that The Donald BEAT Hillary.
Go make political noise in your own country, Lucy. All this investigating is just ripping us apart.
Stop.

No. It’s keeping us together. You’re a pushover.
It's keeping some of you together. I'm waiting for the Dems and Repubs to stop fighting and get to work. That's it.

Get off your high horse, these Leftist pieces of shit have been crowing and gloating for two years about this shit.
High horse? You must be pretty far down in the mud, there, SON

Yup, high horse. Honey, you simply don't have a say in anything that anyone else says. Mind your own damn bidness.
Kat's gonna bang you over the head with the frypan now.
It is certainly my "business" if I choose to join in here. I strongly disagree with the silly nonsense I've been reading here all weekend that the left is all crying and wanting to kill themselves. Like I just said, they'll just ignore the findings, like you all did with the Hillary email findings.

I counted 15 "Danth" threads started in less than 48 hours without even a report out. Seems to me that side is way more invested. This was one of them. Seems to me you wait for actual news to come out verified before you start a bait thread like this --- that's why these things deteriorate. And you get posts like 392.
What's a "danth?"
i think a big furry creature in some star wars movie.

He's still guilty of obstruction of justice and 19 another investigations.He still guilty of working with the Russians money laundering.

Show your proof.

Actually there is proof look it up course you won't
You said it, you should supply YOUR source.

You have have no source

You have proof or not of what you claim? It pretty much sounds like you are stoned.

High horse? You must be pretty far down in the mud, there, SON

Yup, high horse. Honey, you simply don't have a say in anything that anyone else says. Mind your own damn bidness.
It is certainly my "business" if I choose to join in here. I strongly disagree with the silly nonsense I've been reading here all weekend that the left is all crying and wanting to kill themselves. Like I just said, they'll just ignore the findings, like you all did with the Hillary email findings.

I counted 15 "Danth" threads started in less than 48 hours without even a report out. Seems to me that side is way more invested. This was one of them. Seems to me you wait for actual news to come out verified before you start a bait thread like this --- that's why these things deteriorate. And you get posts like 392.
What's a "danth?"

Michelle was in a movie?

Show your proof.

It's been proven, but it's like I always say, you scum don't accept proof unless it agrees with your lies. And lie is all you do.

Zat right.

Link?

Democrats: No matter what the Mueller Report says, Trump is guilty!

Oh, he's guilty. But he may not be guilty on an Impeachable method or Federal. He's a sitting President and is protected. But the day he leaves office, look for, as a minimum, the State of NY to issue an arrest order for him and his brood for State Felonies. Sorry, Donnie, you will have too show up to that Grand Jury in person either on your own or wearing handcuffs.

The dems and neverTrumpers had their investigation now it’s the Republicans turn to investigate the hillary campaign. I don’t think she willfare as well when it comes to Collusion or illegal activities. She said when she goes down she will take a lot of people with her. Someone mighthave her suicided. Seems to happen a lot when the clinton deep state feels threatened. When you threaten to take down the past head of the cia,fbi,doj,dia and other three letter agencies you better make sure your life insurance is paid.

What's a "danth?"

Michelle was in a movie?
just stop the insults all the time dude.

not funny anymore to anyone who didnt spend 5 years in tbe 4th grade.

What's a "danth?"

Michelle was in a movie?
just stop the insults all the time dude.

not funny anymore to anyone who didnt spend 5 years in tbe 4th grade.

Put me on ignore kid.

Thread bans will start if you guys do not stop the personal attacks, and stay on topic.
Are you tallking to me?

Are you posting personal attacks?

Stop with the personal attacks, and stay on topic.

I think I was happy more when I nearly died but did not die and so I was not posting at this forum for those weeks.

I know. :(

Thread bans will start if you guys do not stop the personal attacks, and stay on topic.

Oh come on! We have suffered through this bullshit for two years now! It's time for the libtards to pay up! Please!

LOL you know we can't have this thread full of nothing but personal attacks, and off topic comments.
I complained about a racist post.. Does that make me bad?
Lol
You have no clue what real racism is...

Show your proof.

Dude, you always do this. Every news outlet in the world is covering this. Just check google if you’re so curious!

Show your proof.

Zat right.

Link?
It's all over all media you idiot. But here.

link.jpg

Mueller even stated that there was evidence of Russia willing to help Trump during the campaign and was turned away.
Well, not in so many words, he didn't say "turned away." But yeah, that they didn't collude or cooperate with the Russians, despite the Russians offering them help.
If you want to split hairs to make it a win for you, feel free, OldLady

Whatever keeps her off the suicide prevention hotline!
As much as you like to believe that, the Dems who don't like Barr's decision and Mueller's decisions are going to just ignore it, the way the right ignored the findings in the Hillary email investigation.
And the beat goes on.

This won’t go away, the left will drag this on and on, just like Benghazi.

Ignore the investigation results and then cry about injustice.
Can the "left" see theentire original Mueller report or not?

No. It's not legal to release the entire report.

Forum List

Back