Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

NO EVIDENCE.

NO CRIME.

NO NON-EXISTENT RUSSIAN COLLUSION

NO OBSTRUCTION

THE MUELLER WITCH HUNT IS OVER

THE exposed Obama Agency Coup is done

ANOTHER FAILED LIBERAL 'LANDSLIDE'

BWUHAHAHAHAHA....

Paige testified that the FBI had investigated Trump for collusion months before the official investigation began AND FOUND NO EVIDENCE & NO CRIME...and yet they went ahead with the coup attempt using the Russian/CNN-authored propaganda-filled document bought by Hillary and delivered by a Trump-hating foreign spy who was working for Obama's FBI.

The seditious conspiracy and treasonous coup attempt has been exposed ... and has FAILED.

Obama's 'Legacy' in the history books will end with the biggest scandal - an attempted coup by his administration's Agency Directors, a coup attempt that began on his watch and lasted 2+ years into President Trump's Presidency.

Not only does this coup attempt cement its place in history as the biggest scandal ever, but it cements Obama's Presidency as the most scandal-plagued, most criminal, most treasonous in US history!

Last edited:
I think alot of progressives missed the "no further indictments" headline due to where they get their news.

I switched over to MSNBC after the announcement and they were in ass clenched full spin mode. The news was speculating...let that sink in for a moment. The news was speculating that even though no more indictments that Trump did commit crimes and the report would show that Trump said he would plead the 5th. That's what passes for "news" in the liberal media. That's what a POTUS has had to deal with for the past 2 years. Presumption of innocence is out the window.
NEWS for Blues
Maybe Mueller understands that there is no reason to indict Don Jr., Ivanka, or some others because it would be a federal crime that Trump can just pardon, and instead he is leaving it up to the state of New York to charge them on other charges like the Trump Foundation that is a state crime that Trump can not pardon.

LMAO Eddie do you work for MSNBC? :auiqs.jpg:
lol I wish ,,,, 30 or so years younger I'd give it a shot

So we spent 25 million dollars and Mueller found nothing!
View attachment 251969

Quite a bit of “nothing”….LOL

BTW:::

View attachment 251971
Every stinking lie your side has been launching about President Trump being a traitor was a bald faced LIE.

And President Trump's words that this was a WITCH HUNT will never be forgotten by the American Public.

IT'S OVER!!! NO COLLUSION!!! NO OBSTRUCTION, EITHER!!!

Multiple investigations into the Cheeto continue as does the upcoming trial of Roger Stone.

Americans everywhere owe a debt of gratitude to Mr. Mueller for bringing so many Trump felons to justice. They are no longer in positions of power and are able to commit crimes.

There's no true vindication of justice until those who's failed coup d'etat against Trump are brought to justice.
It's important for the public to know something: we've had 22 solid months of lies from the Democrats, smutty name-calling by the Democrats, and screams that President Trump was somehow a traitor.

I did all I could to tell you all President Trump was innocent, from the very beginning of all this.

Nobody in the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government to influence the election.

Those issues are settled. And it is settled because IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!

Learn how to determine a party wet dream from reality won't you. :rolleyes:

I am passed tired of the damn mods merging threads. I have NO idea where I was in this mess and it totally ruins the continuity of each of the threads merged.

NO EVIDENCE.

NO CRIME.

NO OBSTRUCTION

BWUHAHAHAHAHA....
NO EXONERATION on OBSTRUCTION YOU trumpette fool

I will repeat the Mueller report says CLEARLY that there was NO COLLUSION NONE NADA ZIPPO, so now one of you BRAIN DEAD lefties explain how or why Trump obstructed Justice when he did NOTHING wrong to begin with. I will REPEAT for AMAZINGLY STUPID a Sitting President may fire a director of the FBI at ANY TIME for ANY REASON or NO reason at all. Further he fired him on the recommendation of the Assistant Attorney General.

wooohoooo! Love every second of it! :thewave:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

u7uZiUJ.jpg

I will repeat the Mueller report says CLEARLY that there was NO COLLUSION NONE NADA ZIPPO, so now one of you BRAIN DEAD lefties explain how or why Trump obstructed Justice when he did NOTHING wrong to begin with. I will REPEAT for AMAZINGLY STUPID a Sitting President may fire a director of the FBI at ANY TIME for ANY REASON or NO reason at all. Further he fired him on the recommendation of the Assistant Attorney General.
ask mueller about NO EXONERATION you fn dumb trump ah

PFC Eddiew

PFC Eddiew
He STATED No Collusion and no verifiable proof of Obstruction either dumb ass. So answer the question.... If Trump did NOT COLLUDE why would he have obstructed an investigation that would clear him again? Further be specific and tell us how Comey being fired did ANYTHING to the investigation.....

NO EVIDENCE.

NO CRIME.

NO OBSTRUCTION

BWUHAHAHAHAHA....

Pssst... Eddie it's over now. Don't make youself crazy. Don't become a board laughingstock.....er too late maybe? Scratch that one. Go take a pill. Look at your IRA. Get some rest. Your side almost certainly has lost.

View attachment 251969

View attachment 251971
Every stinking lie your side has been launching about President Trump being a traitor was a bald faced LIE.

And President Trump's words that this was a WITCH HUNT will never be forgotten by the American Public.

Multiple investigations into the Cheeto continue as does the upcoming trial of Roger Stone.

Americans everywhere owe a debt of gratitude to Mr. Mueller for bringing so many Trump felons to justice. They are no longer in positions of power and are able to commit crimes.
You have a nice little nasty name for My President based on BALD-FACED LIES AND BULL YOUR SIDE perpetrated on the American Public and upon the President of the United States.

Don't choke so much when you find out he's really a kind of nice guy and a great organizer to do so many good things for this country in spite of all that traitor crap Democrats have been pooping all over the internet. While you've been pooping your collective brains out, President Trump has been out there where the rubber hits the road on good-paying employment opportunities for minorities higher than it's ever been in history. For once there are jobs for all. And with more people working, more taxes are collected, so there is no reason on God's green earth to raise taxes, the $$$$ is gonna be there.

NO CRIME.

NO OBSTRUCTION

BWUHAHAHAHAHA....

PFC Eddiew
He STATED No Collusion and no verifiable proof of Obstruction either dumb ass. So answer the question.... If Trump did NOT COLLUDE why would he have obstructed an investigation that would clear him again? Further be specific and tell us how Comey being fired did ANYTHING to the investigation.....
Hey, Sarge.

It's okay. There's been a lot of emotion going on for the last 22 months over the lies and false testimony scurried up to damage President Trump, his family, his staff, and even his supporters online and just wearing a hat. President Trump tried to tell the public he did not collude. But he got screamed down by self-righteous dudes like Acosta and crowd who can't tell a pussy from a dick, much less a traitor from a truther. The mods here are overworked, because this is an issue for everyone, and I feel your pain, because without realizing and looking for this thread, I started one too that quickly got merged within a few hours. I'd not have done it, but you couldn't tell because the titles were obscure on some of the threads started. I felt a little disappointed, but you get over it pretty fast. Chin and thumbs up fella. :2up:

View attachment 251969

View attachment 251971

You have a nice little nasty name for My President based on BALD-FACED LIES AND BULL YOUR SIDE perpetrated on the American Public and upon the President of the United States.

Don't choke so much when you find out he's really a kind of nice guy and a great organizer to do so many good things for this country in spite of all that traitor crap Democrats have been pooping all over the internet. While you've been pooping your collective brains out, President Trump has been out there where the rubber hits the road on good-paying employment opportunities for minorities higher than it's ever been in history. For once there are jobs for all. And with more people working, more taxes are collected, so there is no reason on God's green earth to raise taxes, the $$$$ is gonna be there.

I guess the trillion dollars of debt per year are just figments of our imagination? LOL.

So the up to the minute liberal strategy is to make up new things that Trump must be declared not guilty of and call for investigation, I said from day one this is a fly swarm of squalling brats who should be ignored.

Forum List

Back