Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

Media conspiracy theorists for the past two years: “COLLUSION IS EVERYTHING!”

Same media conspiracy theorists today: “It doesn’t matter if there was no collusion.”

Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday

So I gots a question.

--- Who the fuck died and appointed YOU the "official" USMB arbiter handing out orders?

Hm?
i did not make the thread title, one of the mods did. you really need to get a life

It's got YOUR name on it, liar. Mods don't create threads and dump your name on them.
why would i lie about something like that? you have the strangest way of thinking....WEIRDO!

President Trump at the White House: “I just want to tell you that America is the greatest place on Earth. The greatest place on Earth."

Same media conspiracy theorists today: “It doesn’t matter if there was no collusion.”

Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday

So I gots a question.

--- Who the fuck died and appointed YOU the "official" USMB arbiter handing out orders?

Hm?
i did not make the thread title, one of the mods did. you really need to get a life

It's got YOUR name on it, liar. Mods don't create threads and dump your name on them.
why would i lie about something like that? you have the strangest way of thinking....WEIRDO!

Why is your name on post number 1?

Coming over the wires right now, there was no collusion or conspiracy, Trump is clean
Read: Justice Department summary of Mueller report - CNNPolitics
Also take your maga clown hat off for a moment and read this latest from the DOJ, and I hope you unAmerican Russian/tRump puppets pour a river of sweat and anxiety attacks: Investigations will continue despite submission of the Mueller report - CNNPolitics
Take your democrap hat off, Bill. You do realize that the democrats have nothing, they have no agenda, other than identity politics.
Continuous investigations is all they have to go on. Sad

So I gots a question.

Hm?

Why is your name on post number 1?
I Dont know...i'm not an internet message board wizard

jealous?

He refused to prosecute Hillary. He's a deep state douche just like Comey and Mueller. The reality is he's a coward who didn't want to be the focus of Dim hatred.

He didn't try to convict Hillary because he didn't see Mens Rea.

Mens Rea wasn't required for someone to be guilty, douchebag.

Mens rea: "an evil intent, a guilty mind"
Ballentine's Law Dictionary, pg. 791

Your poor education and lack of knowledge on the issue of law is so apparent I thought you need edification, thus:

https://fedsoc.org/commentary/publi...t-legally-guilty-the-case-for-mens-rea-reform

Note: This link is from the Federalist Society.

REad the statute, moron. Mens Rea isn't required. Only gross negligence. If Hillary intended to break the law, then it wouldn't be negligence. However, we all know she did intend to break the law. She is supposed to know that what she did was illegal.

What statute, post it. Read the link I posted, and then STFU.

He has probably been searching for hours trying to find out what a rea is and why men want one.

"This may be the high point of Trump's presidency (from his perspective). I see lots of downside for him from here on out, both politically and legally." - Maddow

There's no true vindication of justice until those who's failed coup d'etat against Trump are brought to justice.

Wait, so what happened with the narrative that Trump and Putin colluded to steal the 2016 POTUS election from HIllary Clinton?

That’s all at have heard for like 3years now.

Was that a bullshit lie?

No way!
Members of the Trump CAMPAIGN colluded with Russia.

Mueller was also mandated to investigate Russia's interference in our election.

That was the mandate of Mueller's probe, along with investigating any other crimes which surfaced during his investigation.

And you tards have set a new low benchmark of not giving a fuck a foreign enemy interfered with our elections.

Barr said that mueller had free reign to go after any possible crime by anyone

Him not doing so. Proves this is a high treason crime commited by mueller to go after only possible of crimes of people connected to trump

Trump made Mueller tap out! You tapped out, Bob!

YOU TAPPED OUT! YOU TAPPED OUT! YOU TAPPED OUT! YOU TAPPED OUT! YOU TAPPED OUT! YOU TAPPED OUT!

DtQPopyU8AAZi8V.jpg

DtQPopzUwAAwxtt.jpg

I think alot of progressives missed the "no further indictments" headline due to where they get their news.

I switched over to MSNBC after the announcement and they were in ass clenched full spin mode. The news was speculating...let that sink in for a moment. The news was speculating that even though no more indictments that Trump did commit crimes and the report would show that Trump said he would plead the 5th. That's what passes for "news" in the liberal media. That's what a POTUS has had to deal with for the past 2 years. Presumption of innocence is out the window.
NEWS for Blues
Maybe Mueller understands that there is no reason to indict Don Jr., Ivanka, or some others because it would be a federal crime that Trump can just pardon, and instead he is leaving it up to the state of New York to charge them on other charges like the Trump Foundation that is a state crime that Trump can not pardon.

LMAO Eddie do you work for MSNBC? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back