Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP! :clap2:

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 8h8 hours ago

No Collusion, No Obstruction, Complete and Total EXONERATION. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

Democrats, the Leftist Lockstep Press--all want to forget that they just spent 2 years
calling the President a Traitor, a Russian Spy, and more poop than all the cows in America let go.

You go, Laura!​

I will repeat the Mueller report says CLEARLY that there was NO COLLUSION NONE NADA ZIPPO, so now one of you BRAIN DEAD lefties explain how or why Trump obstructed Justice when he did NOTHING wrong to begin with. I will REPEAT for AMAZINGLY STUPID a Sitting President may fire a director of the FBI at ANY TIME for ANY REASON or NO reason at all. Further he fired him on the recommendation of the Assistant Attorney General.
ask mueller about NO EXONERATION you fn dumb trump ah

PFC Eddiew

No exoneration? That's obscene, Edward, but keep playing it stupid. Mueller left it up to the Attorney General to do the heavy lifting. Mueller did that to benefit the shamed DNC with just a little bit of face-saving by pretending this was no exoneration. Like hell it wasn't. Mueller just gave the DNC the self-righteousness to spend another $35 Million (latest figure) on each and every Republican they decide they're going to destroy. How dare they scare people about Russia, then turn around and destroy on a pick-and-choose basis anybody they want to. Notice they didn't go after any Democrats on this little one-way street garbage heap known as Special Counsel.THIS IS WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG .

Last edited:
It’s the old “not guilty” versus “innocent” with “exhoneration” now be offered as a brand new standard Trump must deal with. Not going to play anymore; case closed!

Last edited:
So the up to the minute liberal strategy is to make up new things that Trump must be declared not guilty of and call for investigation, I said from day one this is a fly swarm of squalling brats who should be ignored.
They don't know any better. I don't think the public is very thrilled about giving them the House at this point, which is likely why all that flambeau is about--it's about their Paradise Lost. Calling the President a Spy was like the each of the Democrats yodelers were cutting of their nose to spite their face.

It’s the old “not guilty” versus “innocent” with “exhoneration” now be offered as a brand new standard Trump must deal with. Not going to play anymore; case closed!

WHY?

Was the evidence standard constitutionally amended? DJT was suspected of colluding with the Russians and/or obstructing justice.

Mueller's friend , James Comey's employment was terminated.

Mueller wanted to indict him or cause his impeachment by any means necessary.

He had no substantiating facts.

He had no choice but to

vin·di·cate
/ˈvindəˌkāt/
verb
past tense: vindicated; past participle: vindicated
  1. clear (someone) of blame or suspicion.
    "hospital staff were vindicated by the inquest verdict"
    synonyms: acquit, clear, absolve, free from blame, declare innocent, exonerate, exculpate, discharge, liberate, free, deliver, redeem;

Last edited:
Considering that just about every credible voter fraud case has been Republicans, I would think they would want to stay as far away from an investigation as possible.

He didn't try to convict Hillary because he didn't see Mens Rea.

Mens Rea wasn't required for someone to be guilty, douchebag.

Mens rea: "an evil intent, a guilty mind"
Ballentine's Law Dictionary, pg. 791

Your poor education and lack of knowledge on the issue of law is so apparent I thought you need edification, thus:

https://fedsoc.org/commentary/publi...t-legally-guilty-the-case-for-mens-rea-reform

Note: This link is from the Federalist Society.

REad the statute, moron. Mens Rea isn't required. Only gross negligence. If Hillary intended to break the law, then it wouldn't be negligence. However, we all know she did intend to break the law. She is supposed to know that what she did was illegal.

What statute, post it. Read the link I posted, and then STFU.

He has probably been searching for hours trying to find out what a rea is and why men want one.
Why would I bother wasting my time searching for that when you so stubbornly insist on remaining ignorant? The "mens rea" claim has been debunked 10,000 times in this forum. It's horseshit.

Coming over the wires right now, there was no collusion or conspiracy, Trump is clean
Read: Justice Department summary of Mueller report - CNNPolitics

Now The Donald should appoint a Special Prosecutor to investigate the Democratic Party, to investigate who they have Colluded with in their POLITICAL WITCH HUNT to destroy him AND his ENTIRE family, who they have Colluded with to CRAP on America's Electoral Process in their pursuit to OVERTURN the result of that Electoral Process by wanting to throw him out of the Office he was elected to BECAUSE they could NEVER accept that The Donald BEAT Hillary.
Go make political noise in your own country, Lucy. All this investigating is just ripping us apart.
Stop.
I prefer to look at it as more of a distillation process. Guess that’s just the optimist in me...

Considering that just about every credible voter fraud case has been Republicans, I would think they would want to stay as far away from an investigation as possible.
Broward County ring a bell?
Dems wanting to pass a bill to make it legal for illegals to vote?

Bwuhahahaha

Are you sufficiently indoctrinated to believe in Trump's integrity?
1*_1p5RcEUMf0f7f9c062M1Q.jpeg

501 Days of Trump & Co. Stealing America Blind

"More than at any time in history, the president of the United States is actively using the power and prestige of his office to line his own pockets: landing loans for his businesses, steering wealthy buyers to his condos, securing cheap foreign labor for his resorts, preserving federal subsidies for his housing projects, easing regulations on his golf courses, licensing his name to overseas projects, even peddling coffee mugs and shot glasses bearing the presidential seal.

"For Trump, whose business revolves around the marketability of his name, there has proved to be no public policy too big, and no private opportunity too crass, to exploit for personal profit."
Yet you're silent when Democrats do the same thing.

Face it, George. ORANGE MAN BAD.

That's all you've got. That's all you are. That's all you're capable of.
et you're silent when Democrats do the same thing.

Face it, George. ORANGE MAN BAD.

That's all you've got. That's all you are. That's all you're capable of.
Face this.
I wasn't ignorant enough to vote for either Clinton or Trump.
Were you?

Opinion | The Real F.B.I. Election Culprit

"Similarly, Mr. Giuliani’s longtime friend James Kallstrom, a former head of the New York F.B.I. office, was channeling on TV what he said was the F.B.I.’s anti-Clinton preference.

"Mr. Kallstrom, who founded a nonprofit that received more than $1.3 million in donations from Mr. Trump, told Megyn Kelly, 'The agents are furious.'

"In one radio interview, Mr. Kallstrom even called the Clintons a 'crime family' akin to the New York Mafia: 'It’s like organized crime,' he said, and “the Clinton Foundation is a cesspool.'

"In those final days, F.B.I. leaders appeared to be caught in a whirlwind of anti-Clinton rumors and speculation. In his report, Mr. Horowitz acknowledges the role that the threat of leaks played in the F.B.I. leadership’s decision to make the news about Mr. Weiner’s laptop public.

"Numerous agents and officials confirmed it: Mr. Strzok and Lisa Page, an F.B.I. lawyer at the time; James Rybicki, then the F.B.I. chief of staff; James Baker, then the F.B.I. general counsel; and Sally Yates, then deputy attorney general.

"The discussion was somebody in New York will leak this,' Mr. Baker said. 'If we don’t put something out, somebody will leak it.'"
2016-05-06T11-35-03-3Z--1280x720.jpg

It'$ the $ame crime family.
Lemme guess...you were a Bern Victim, weren't you?

He sold you out.
Lemme guess...you were a Bern Victim, weren't you?

He sold you out.
The DNC sold Bernie out.
hqdefault.jpg
Oh, gosh, yet another liberal who wants Israel destroyed.

Man, you guys sure do hate Jews.
Oh, gosh, yet another liberal who wants Israel destroyed.

Man, you guys sure do hate Jews.
Israel is an apartheid state populated by numerous psychotic hired killers
maxresdefault.jpg

Why do you guys support those who kill children for money, MAGA?

I said all along I would accept Muellers conclusions
If Mueller investigated and said he saw no evidence of collusion, I believe him

Now, if the report is so good, why can’t we see it?

I see the leftists have taken the results of the Mueller report only a tiny iota better than Hillary's loss.

So.. Mueller did not find exculpatory evidence?
How does that change the fact the evidence collected by Mueller did not establish that Trump committed the crime of obstruction of justice?
And, when did Democrats change their minds on obstruction rising to the level of an impeachable offense?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back