Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

I see the leftist have taken the results of the Mueller report only a tiny iota better than Hillary's loss.

So.. Mueller did not find exculpatory evidence?
How does that change the fact the evidence collected by Mueller did not establish that Trump committed the crime of obstruction of justice?
And, when did Democrats change their minds on obstruction rising to the level of an impeachable offense?
Reminds me of when Comey said Hillary didn’t commit a prosecutable crime

The Trumpettes are saying the Mueller Report says no collusion.

First, until we or the Congress see the entire Mueller Report & not the Trump's administration version, it is all meaningless.

The fact is the report only said there was not sufficient evidence of collusion. What would be considered proof?
A series of e-mails between the Trump campaign & the Russians detailing what they wanted done & where?

Donald Trump has been a crook all his life. He is good at being a crook.

For example, he never directly told his lawyer to pay off Daniels yet his lawyer knew he wanted it done. No trail. Probably learned this from years dealing with the Mafia in NYC.

There is nothing to prove or disprove that Trump, in one of his private meetings with Putin, did not agree to accept Russian help or even request Russian help un less we wait for Putin to say it. As long as Trump plays ball, he won't.

Maybe Trump will testify under oath? Yea right.

So the collusion is not provable.

We do know Trump lies about two key Russian details:
1) He lied about his campaign's contacts with the Russians.
2) He lied about doing business in Russia.

So, either the Mueller Report said Trump did not collude or it said that Trump was just not caught colluding.

Yeah, harumph harumph, we have to justify our phony baloney jobs, harumph harumph, and though this report was what we were all waiting for, it isn't what we want, so we're going to continue to harumphharumph until election day and harass this President for having the gall to be innocent and actually doing his job while we abuse the system for political purposes...harumph harumph.
MAXINE MELTDOWN: 'This is not the end of anything!' - The American Mirror

Media conspiracy theorists for the past two years: “COLLUSION IS EVERYTHING!”

Same media conspiracy theorists today: “It doesn’t matter if there was no collusion.”

Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday

So I gots a question.

--- Who the fuck died and appointed YOU the "official" USMB arbiter handing out orders?

Hm?

U Jelly? Because it looks like yur jelly. :)

D2dpRb9W0Ac1vb-_jpg_large_jpg-889600.JPG
You do realize that we don't vote by acre, right?

Same media conspiracy theorists today: “It doesn’t matter if there was no collusion.”

Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday

So I gots a question.

--- Who the fuck died and appointed YOU the "official" USMB arbiter handing out orders?

Hm?

If "jelly" means I have utter contempt for fulla-themselves creatures who ooze around thinking the world revolves around them, then not only am I jelly, jam and preserved but I think I deserve a promotion to fucking marmalade. :)

So I gots a question.

Hm?

If "jelly" means I have utter contempt for fulla-themselves creatures who ooze around thinking the world revolves around them, then not only am I jelly, jam and preserved but I think I deserve a promotion to fucking marmalade. :)

Alrighty then...you are fucking marmalade.

the Russians had controlling interest in the Canadian company at the time the deal was made. See my cite from the NY times.
You didn't cite anything, liar. Your Russian masters didn't have a controlling interest in Uranium One until 2010, and Guistra sold his Canadian company to Uranium in 2007, so he had nothing to do with owning Uranium One EVER!!!!! He pledged the $100+ million to the Clinton Foundation in 2006. Not that you care about the truth even a little bit.

so you are saying that the NY times lied about it? That the far left media rag that hates Trump and all conservatives lied about Clinton? Really?
I knew you wouldn't admit the truth!!!!
As you well know, the author of the book Clinton Cash lied, the NY Times just summarized the book.
Now for the first time in your worthless lying life admit you've been had by the lying scum on GOP Hate Radio.

indictments are coming, stand by to be demolished. Nothing in that book has been proven untrue. the Clinton crime family is Arkansas pond slime.
I just proved the money was donated long before any Russians had any control of Uranium One and that the guy who donated the money NEVER owned Uranium One, and yet you STILL mindlessly parrot the same Russian scripted lies. The Tramp Crime Family are Russian pond slime, and so are you!

Yes, the payment was made to secure the deal, bribes paid in advance are the norm.

I have been to Russia but am not Russian. I think the same is true of Trump. Your hate and desperation is making you look like more of a fool than you usually do.

So I gots a question.

Hm?

You might wanna try it. Very squishy.

Here's what we know for sure: Comey, and many others in the Obama Administration, falsely swore out a FISA warrant against a US Citizen and illegally ran Orwellian surveillance on him in a Failed attempt at a coup. Mueller has proven that there was absolutely no reasonable basis upon which the FISA warrants should have been asked for or granted in the first place.

Before it's over, 2019 will go down as big a year in American history as 1776

Here's what we know for sure: Comey, and many others in the Obama Administration, falsely swore out a FISA warrant against a US Citizen and illegally ran Orwellian surveillance on him in a Failed attempt at a coup. Mueller has proven that there was absolutely no reasonable basis upon which the FISA warrants should have been asked for or granted in the first place.

Right up there with McCarthy's HUAC. :)

So I gots a question.

Hm?

No thanks, the girlfriend wouldn't understand.

So I gots a question.

Hm?

No thanks, the girlfriend wouldn't understand.

I was gonna say --- use her favorite flavor..... wink wink nudge nudge say nae more

I see the leftist have taken the results of the Mueller report only a tiny iota better than Hillary's loss.

So.. Mueller did not find exculpatory evidence?
How does that change the fact the evidence collected by Mueller did not establish that Trump committed the crime of obstruction of justice?
And, when did Democrats change their minds on obstruction rising to the level of an impeachable offense?
Reminds me of when Comey said Hillary didn’t commit a prosecutable crime

the difference is that there was an investigation and nothing was found. "she didn't intend to commit a crime" does not equal innocence. try this "but officer I didn't intend to go 80 in a 40 MPH zone"

Right up there with McCarthy's HUAC. :)

Remember when McCarthy got all those Hollywood writers banned, and Zero Mostel too!

Forum List

Back