Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

Here's what we know for sure: Comey, and many others in the Obama Administration, falsely swore out a FISA warrant against a US Citizen and illegally ran Orwellian surveillance on him in a Failed attempt at a coup. Mueller has proven that there was absolutely no reasonable basis upon which the FISA warrants should have been asked for or granted in the first place.

Before it's over, 2019 will go down as big a year in American history as 1776

Right up there with McCarthy's HUAC. :)

Remember when McCarthy got all those Hollywood writers banned, and Zero Mostel too!

Oh I sure do. That was right after the Democratic Party created the Klan so it would have candidates to run against. :thup:

You didn't cite anything, liar. Your Russian masters didn't have a controlling interest in Uranium One until 2010, and Guistra sold his Canadian company to Uranium in 2007, so he had nothing to do with owning Uranium One EVER!!!!! He pledged the $100+ million to the Clinton Foundation in 2006. Not that you care about the truth even a little bit.

so you are saying that the NY times lied about it? That the far left media rag that hates Trump and all conservatives lied about Clinton? Really?
I knew you wouldn't admit the truth!!!!
As you well know, the author of the book Clinton Cash lied, the NY Times just summarized the book.
Now for the first time in your worthless lying life admit you've been had by the lying scum on GOP Hate Radio.

indictments are coming, stand by to be demolished. Nothing in that book has been proven untrue. the Clinton crime family is Arkansas pond slime.
I just proved the money was donated long before any Russians had any control of Uranium One and that the guy who donated the money NEVER owned Uranium One, and yet you STILL mindlessly parrot the same Russian scripted lies. The Tramp Crime Family are Russian pond slime, and so are you!

Yes, the payment was made to secure the deal, bribes paid in advance are the norm.

I have been to Russia but am not Russian. I think the same is true of Trump. Your hate and desperation is making you look like more of a fool than you usually do.
Thank you for proving you can NEVER admit the truth!

Why would someone who NEVER owned Uranium One pay a bribe 4 years in advance of the sale of a company he NEVER owned??? :cuckoo:
Surely even a complete fool like you can see the utter STUPIDITY of your rationalization for mindlessly parroting your GOP Hate Radio lie!

Here's what we know for sure: Comey, and many others in the Obama Administration, falsely swore out a FISA warrant against a US Citizen and illegally ran Orwellian surveillance on him in a Failed attempt at a coup. Mueller has proven that there was absolutely no reasonable basis upon which the FISA warrants should have been asked for or granted in the first place.

Remember when McCarthy got all those Hollywood writers banned, and Zero Mostel too!

Oh I sure do. That was right after the Democratic Party created the Klan so it would have candidates to run against. :thup:

You do know the Klan was created by Democrats to terrorize black Republicans out of Congress, no?

A lot of people voted for the Republican black guys. They got elected and were doing good, until the Democrat KKK.

Glad you finally agree that "McCarthyism" was actually Joe's somewhat understated and underestimated warning of the extent to which "Uncle Joe" was running the democrat White Houses of FDR and Truman and had absolutely nothing to do with the HUAC or Communist writers and actors in Hollywood

D2dpRb9W0Ac1vb-_jpg_large_jpg-889600.JPG
You do realize that we don't vote by acre, right?

You are confused Moon Bat.

The EC is actually slanted towards "acreage". Trump knew that. That idiot Crooked Hillary didn't know that, even though she claimed she graduated from law school. You didn't vote for that idiot did you? Because if you did that would make you an idiot too, wouldn't you agree?

I said all along I would accept Muellers conclusions
If Mueller investigated and said he saw no evidence of collusion, I believe him

Now, if the report is so good, why can’t we see it?

Because it annoys you.

You do realize that we don't vote by acre, right?

You are confused Moon Bat.

The EC is actually slanted towards "acreage". Trump knew that. That idiot Crooked Hillary didn't know that, even though she claimed she graduated from law school. You didn't vote for that idiot did you? Because if you did that would make you an idiot too, wouldn't you agree?

Dave won't admit that Putin made him flip his vote

so you are saying that the NY times lied about it? That the far left media rag that hates Trump and all conservatives lied about Clinton? Really?
I knew you wouldn't admit the truth!!!!
As you well know, the author of the book Clinton Cash lied, the NY Times just summarized the book.
Now for the first time in your worthless lying life admit you've been had by the lying scum on GOP Hate Radio.

indictments are coming, stand by to be demolished. Nothing in that book has been proven untrue. the Clinton crime family is Arkansas pond slime.
I just proved the money was donated long before any Russians had any control of Uranium One and that the guy who donated the money NEVER owned Uranium One, and yet you STILL mindlessly parrot the same Russian scripted lies. The Tramp Crime Family are Russian pond slime, and so are you!

Yes, the payment was made to secure the deal, bribes paid in advance are the norm.

I have been to Russia but am not Russian. I think the same is true of Trump. Your hate and desperation is making you look like more of a fool than you usually do.
Thank you for proving you can NEVER admit the truth!

Why would someone who NEVER owned Uranium One pay a bribe 4 years in advance of the sale of a company he NEVER owned??? :cuckoo:
Surely even a complete fool like you can see the utter STUPIDITY of your rationalization for mindlessly parroting your GOP Hate Radio lie!

If that's what happened it would not make sense, but that's not what happened. But since you are such an expert, tell us what the Russians expected in return for the 145 million that they gave to the Clinton foundation, tell us what Putin expected in return for the 450K that he paid bubba for a speech in Moscow, then you can tell us why Russia would have preferred Trump over Hillary who they owned and could control via blackmail.

You do know the Klan was created by Democrats to terrorize black Republicans out of Congress, no?

A lot of people voted for the Republican black guys. They got elected and were doing good, until the Democrat KKK.

That ↑ was a joke that flew right over your hood.

Inasmuch as the Klan was founded 12/24/1865, before there was any "Republicans" or "voting" for anything or "political parties" in a place that was not even part of the United States, the punch line to that joke is "linear time'.

Everybody knows that. Well except maybe Joe McCarthy. But you go ahead and have fun spinning your myths, I got plenty of mock to go around.

I see the leftist have taken the results of the Mueller report only a tiny iota better than Hillary's loss.

So.. Mueller did not find exculpatory evidence?
How does that change the fact the evidence collected by Mueller did not establish that Trump committed the crime of obstruction of justice?
And, when did Democrats change their minds on obstruction rising to the level of an impeachable offense?
Reminds me of when Comey said Hillary didn’t commit a prosecutable crime

You mean didn't intend to commit a prosecutable crime. No doubt she doesn't intend to get caught either.

Of all investigators, Mueller is said to be one of the most thorough, plus President Trump needled him often about trying to find dirt, when he knew he was innocent. Every time I mentioned that all indications Mueller had made were those of not finding any collusion on President Trump's part since the President did no such thing.

I'm glad Mueller did his job. His findings themselves vindicated President Trump from the charges of the wagging tongued Democrats who cheerfully spent Thirty-five million tax dollars and growing as receipts roll in they are forcing the Americans to pay for their folly. Someday they will have to pay a price for making the people pay their price.

Glad you finally agree that "McCarthyism" was actually Joe's somewhat understated and underestimated warning of the extent to which "Uncle Joe" was running the democrat White Houses of FDR and Truman and had absolutely nothing to do with the HUAC or Communist writers and actors in Hollywood

Actually that was your theory Frank. I still remember it, that's why I keep satirizing it.

Inasmuch as the Klan was founded 12/24/1865, before there was any "Republicans" or "voting" for anything or "political parties" in a place that was not even part of the United States, the punch line to that joke is "linear time'.

Everybody knows that. Well except maybe Joe McCarthy. But you go ahead and have fun spinning your myths, I got plenty of mock to go around.

Ku Klux Klan A Terrorist Group Murdering Republican Blacks And Whites Was Started By Democrats

"The 19th-century Klan was originally organized as a social club by Confederate veterans in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1866. They apparently derived the name from the Greek word kyklos, from which comes the English “circle”; “Klan” was added for the sake of alliteration and Ku Klux Klan emerged. The organization quickly became a vehicle for Southern white underground resistance to Radical Reconstruction. Klan members sought the restoration of white supremacy through intimidation and violence aimed at the newly enfranchised black freedmen. A similar organization, the Knights of the White Camelia, began in Louisiana in 1867."

Ku Klux Klan | Definition & History

STFU and stop spreading misinformation, Pogo-ass.

Coming over the wires right now, there was no collusion or conspiracy, Trump is clean
Read: Justice Department summary of Mueller report - CNNPolitics

Also take your maga clown hat off for a moment and read this latest from the DOJ, and I hope you unAmerican Russian/tRump puppets pour a river of sweat and anxiety attacks: Investigations will continue despite submission of the Mueller report - CNNPolitics

Of course they will. The democrap Party is as un American as you can get. They are globalists, and a strong America weakens their positions. That's why they will continue to fling poo until the election hoping that some will stick and prevent a trump reelection.

This is all about politics. Nothing more.

""The democrap Party is as un American as you can get" "This is all about politics."

Irony ^^^

"Lock her up" Is that all about justice?

You and the rest of the tumpanzess are as Un-American as can be.

Reminds me of when Comey said Hillary didn’t commit a prosecutable crime
Then you're suffering from TDS memory issues.

Comey said Hillary as Sec of State was too stupid to know it was a crime to illegally mishandle classified documents and destroy subpoenaed materials.

Mueller said Trump didn't commit crimes.

Does that uncloud your memory?

Actually that was your theory Frank. I still remember it, that's why I keep satirizing it.

My theory? That's what's taught in schools! The NYTimes had a crossword answer that HUAC was McCarty's. Much like Russian collusion, there's no Joe McCarthy in McCarthyism

I did a whole thread on "Blacklisted" - seems to have vanished

Ku Klux Klan A Terrorist Group Murdering Republican Blacks And Whites Was Started By Democrats

"The 19th-century Klan was originally organized as a social club by Confederate veterans in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1866. They apparently derived the name from the Greek word kyklos, from which comes the English “circle”; “Klan” was added for the sake of alliteration and Ku Klux Klan emerged. The organization quickly became a vehicle for Southern white underground resistance to Radical Reconstruction. Klan members sought the restoration of white supremacy through intimidation and violence aimed at the newly enfranchised black freedmen. A similar organization, the Knights of the White Camelia, began in Louisiana in 1867."

Ku Klux Klan | Definition & History

STFU and stop spreading misinformation, Pogo-ass.

A blog called "wall builders live". Be still, my history book.

Sorry, recorded history calls bullshit. Maj. James Crowe, Calvin Jones, Capt John B. Kennedy, Capt. John Lester, Maj. Frank O. McCord, Richard R. Reed. 205 West Madison Street in Pulaski, 1865 not '66. Recorded history, nothing your fake blogs can do about it. No political affiliations for any of them, and Tennessee had no political parties anyway. Number one it wasn't part of the United States having seceded in 1861, and number two while it was part of the CSA that country deliberately HAD NO political parties.

plaque1_6.gif

Again, nuttin' you can do about that.

I shouldn't have posted a joke that readers are too goddam stupid to understand. Lesson learned.

"Wall Builders Live". Holy SHIT.

Forum List

Back