Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

They'd like to. Literally. They're violently unhinged.

Dave, are you still upset about being unable to jail climate scientists for thoughtcrimes against TheParty? Frustrated Stalinists are funny, so you're funny.

It is fascinating, the alternate reality that the Trumptards here have constructed. They were always a little crazy, but now they've gone totally off-the-rails.

Mueller says "“While this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

As a result, every Trumptard screams "Mueller exonerated Trump!".

At this stage, the Trumptards are only interesting as examples of cult psychology.
or........someone merely stated what the facts are.

Well there you go again, repeating your same GOP Hate Radio lies again. I already proved to you your Russian masters did NOT donate $145 million to the Clinton Foundation. That money was donated in 2006 by Frank Giustra, a Canadian businessman who sold his Canadian mining company, UrAsia, to a large Canadian uranium-mining firm called Uranium One in 2007. At that time the Russians didn't own any of Uranium One and Giustra NEVER owned Uranium One. The Russians didn't control 51% of Uranium One until 2010, so the Russians had nothing to do with Canadian Giustra's multi million dollar donation to the Clinton Foundation in 2006. All your other lies are built on that lie so they are also disproven.

I already explained this to you in this very thread, complete with links, and I predicted you would continue to lie in the face of the truth, and you haven't let me down.
Thank you.

then the Clintons and Obama should have no objection to an investigation of the entire incident. In fact, they should call for one to shut this down for good. Do you support that?

Now that the Mueller report is out, why have we not heard anything from Obama, Clinton, Lynch, McCabe, et. al. Are they afraid that the investigation that is coming on them will do them in? Rest assured, it is coming. ALL of the truth will be brought out.
You just can't admit that your Russian masters made a lying SUCKER out of you, so you desperately try to change the subject.

The dates of the donation to the Clinton Foundation and the sale of UrAsia to Uranium One as well as when the Russians started to buy Uranium One are a matter of public record and need no further investigation to prove that Russia Limbaugh and the rest of GOP Hate Radio lied to SUCKERS like you. Why aren't you insisting on an investigation into the Uranium One lie and your MessiahRushie?

BTW, the Mueller report is NOT out, SUCKER, only the BARR report, which is worthless!!!

then once again, if your version is correct the Clintons should have no objection to an investigation, in fact they should welcome one. Right?

so, are you saying that Barr's summary is a lie? Or are you saying that Mueller is a Russian spy? Or is it that Mueller and his team of Clinton supporters and contributors were actually working for Trump?

Give it up, fool. Its over, Trump will be president for 6 more years.
Your OWN damn link proved my FACTS are correct and your lies are lies!

I am clearly saying Barr is in pocket of The Rat, Russian Agent Tramp, and you are a stupid SUCKER!

This is the thing about you DittoTards, even after your lies are proven to be lies you are still STUPID enough to mindlessly parrot more lies from your same lying scum sources without question.

so now Barr is a Russian plant working with Trump and Putin to destroy the USA? Do you have idea how stupid that is?

You guys lost, Clinton is a criminal, you just keep piling on and making your shit pile deeper
gaslighting.

Also take your maga clown hat off for a moment and read this latest from the DOJ, and I hope you unAmerican Russian/tRump puppets pour a river of sweat and anxiety attacks: Investigations will continue despite submission of the Mueller report - CNNPolitics

Of course they will. The democrap Party is as un American as you can get. They are globalists, and a strong America weakens their positions. That's why they will continue to fling poo until the election hoping that some will stick and prevent a trump reelection.

This is all about politics. Nothing more.

""The democrap Party is as un American as you can get" "This is all about politics."

Irony ^^^

"Lock her up" Is that all about justice?

You and the rest of the tumpanzess are as Un-American as can be.

She committed real crimes. The obummer DOJ told the FBI to stand down. THAT is obstruction of justice.

Why do you feel the rich and powerful should be above the law?
Exactly, and there has been a two year investigation on trump perpetrated by a phony dossier.
Let's do a 2 year investigation on Hillary and see if we can find the skeletons in her closets

You already did. Found nothing. Yet Trump insists these investigations were all worthless & Clinton was still guilty & wanted to "Lock her up".

So why are these investigations suddenly fool proof?

that's funny coming from someone who said that Mueller was going to put Trump in prison and that he would be frog marched out of the whitehouse in shackles. YOU on the left said that Mueller was honest and foolproof, now he is a Russian agent, geez you guys are dumb.

BTW, what is it exactly that the collusion was going to do? Anyone have any information on what the collusion did?

So if Jussie Smollett is facing years in prison for falsely accusing someone of a crime... What is the penalty for falsely accusing a President of treason?
About the same for pussy grabbing
Clinton was impeached because of that.
actually for lying under oath about it.
Clinton was impeached for perjury and obstruction, both federal felonies, committed while in office.
The Democrats never once denied the charges, only that they do not rise to the level of an impeachable offense.
Apparently, they have since changes their minds.

Of course they will. The democrap Party is as un American as you can get. They are globalists, and a strong America weakens their positions. That's why they will continue to fling poo until the election hoping that some will stick and prevent a trump reelection.

This is all about politics. Nothing more.

""The democrap Party is as un American as you can get" "This is all about politics."

Irony ^^^

She committed real crimes. The obummer DOJ told the FBI to stand down. THAT is obstruction of justice.

Exactly, and there has been a two year investigation on trump perpetrated by a phony dossier.
Let's do a 2 year investigation on Hillary and see if we can find the skeletons in her closets

You already did. Found nothing. Yet Trump insists these investigations were all worthless & Clinton was still guilty & wanted to "Lock her up".

that's funny coming from someone who said that Mueller was going to put Trump in prison and that he would be frog marched out of the whitehouse in shackles. YOIU on the left said that Mueller was honest and foolproof, now he is a Russian agent, geez you guys are dumb.
naw, just sore losers.

Irony ^^^

that's funny coming from someone who said that Mueller was going to put Trump in prison and that he would be frog marched out of the whitehouse in shackles. YOIU on the left said that Mueller was honest and foolproof, now he is a Russian agent, geez you guys are dumb.
naw, just sore losers.

and they keep losing because they don't know that they are losers. quite pathetic

I am still waiting for anyone to tell us exactly what the Russians did and how it affected any votes in any precinct in any state. Anyone know?

Both sides are saying that the evil Russians tried to influence our election. WHAT DID THEY DO? WHICH VOTES WERE CHANGED AS A RESULT OF THEIR ACTIONS?

Next, why would Putin prefer Trump over Hillary who he owned and could control by blackmail? He had her emails, he paid bubba, he owned them. Why would he prefer Trump?

Thank you for proving you can NEVER admit the truth!

Why would someone who NEVER owned Uranium One pay a bribe 4 years in advance of the sale of a company he NEVER owned??? :cuckoo:
Surely even a complete fool like you can see the utter STUPIDITY of your rationalization for mindlessly parroting your GOP Hate Radio lie!

If that's what happened it would not make sense, but that's not what happened. But since you are such an expert, tell us what the Russians expected in return for the 145 million that they gave to the Clinton foundation, tell us what Putin expected in return for the 450K that he paid bubba for a speech in Moscow, then you can tell us why Russia would have preferred Trump over Hillary who they owned and could control via blackmail.
Well there you go again, repeating your same GOP Hate Radio lies again. I already proved to you your Russian masters did NOT donate $145 million to the Clinton Foundation. That money was donated in 2006 by Frank Giustra, a Canadian businessman who sold his Canadian mining company, UrAsia, to a large Canadian uranium-mining firm called Uranium One in 2007. At that time the Russians didn't own any of Uranium One and Giustra NEVER owned Uranium One. The Russians didn't control 51% of Uranium One until 2010, so the Russians had nothing to do with Canadian Giustra's multi million dollar donation to the Clinton Foundation in 2006. All your other lies are built on that lie so they are also disproven.

I already explained this to you in this very thread, complete with links, and I predicted you would continue to lie in the face of the truth, and you haven't let me down.
Thank you.

not everyone buys your version of the story

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2018/12/13/russian-uranium-one-deal-and-hillary-clinton-in-the-news-again/#219dbdcd526d

so it seems that a special prosecutor should be assigned to find out what really happened, if its as you say why would the Clintons or Obama object? Why would any of you lefties object? We just spent over 2 years on a witch hunt of Trump, Why should we ignore possible illegality here?
From YOUR own link::asshole:
But any money going to the Clinton Foundation occurred years before this deal surfaced, and came from a fellow philanthropist, Canadian Frank Guistra, who had divested himself from uranium years before this Uranium One deal.

Ok, lets assume that's correct, what did Guistra expect in return for his "contribution"? Is it possible he was laying the foundation for the uranium deal? These kinds of deals don't happen overnight, they take years of plotting and bribing. The Russians are in for the long haul, just like the Chinese. They understand that it will take a long time to bring the USA down. So for the last time, do you support an unbiased investigation to get the whole truth out to the American people? yes or no.
And there you go again, you can't admit you have been made a SUCKER by your Right-wing sources, so now you make up your own STUPID rationalizations for why your lies are not the lies they are1

So you rationalize that a Canadian philanthropist donated money to a charity in 2006, long before anyone knew Clinton would become SOS, to pave the way in ADVANCE for a company that has yet to be controlled by the Russians and that he has never owned even in part, so the Russians can buy uranium from the US because the Russians plan things in advance. :cuckoo:

I am still waiting for anyone to tell us exactly what the Russians did and how it affected any votes in any precinct in any state. Anyone know?

Both sides are saying that the evil Russians tried to influence our election. WHAT DID THEY DO? WHICH VOTES WERE CHANGED AS A RESULT OF THEIR ACTIONS?

Next, why would Putin prefer Trump over Hillary who he owned and could control by blackmail? He had her emails, he paid bubba, he owned them. Why would he prefer Trump?
well for one thing they pumped $30 million dollars into the RNC through the NRA, and they hacked into the voter rolls of 21 states, to aid the RNC in their voter suppression of minority voters through the voter rolls. They hacked the DNC servers to give the RNC the Democratic playbook on where they were going to spend their campaign money. I have always said the Republicans in congress were not obstructing the investigation of Russian interference in the election to protect Tramp, but to protect the RNC!

well for one thing they pumped $30 million dollars into the RNC through the NRA, and they hacked into the voter rolls of 21 states, to aid the RNC in their voter suppression of minority voters through the voter rolls. They hacked the DNC servers to give the RNC the Democratic playbook on where they were going to spend their campaign money. I have always said the Republicans in congress were not obstructing the investigation of Russian interference in the election to protect Tramp, but to protect the RNC!
then why isn't that in the report? It seems you know it, where is that information and who has it?

then why isn't that in the report? It seems you know it, where is that information and who has it?
You don't know what is in the report and I didn't say any of that was in the report, but it is quite suspicious that McConnell just blocked a vote on releasing the Mueller report.

You don't know what is in the report and I didn't say any of that was in the report, but it is quite suspicious that McConnell just blocked a vote on releasing the Mueller report.
has even seen the report?

Thank you.

then the Clintons and Obama should have no objection to an investigation of the entire incident. In fact, they should call for one to shut this down for good. Do you support that?

Now that the Mueller report is out, why have we not heard anything from Obama, Clinton, Lynch, McCabe, et. al. Are they afraid that the investigation that is coming on them will do them in? Rest assured, it is coming. ALL of the truth will be brought out.
You just can't admit that your Russian masters made a lying SUCKER out of you, so you desperately try to change the subject.

The dates of the donation to the Clinton Foundation and the sale of UrAsia to Uranium One as well as when the Russians started to buy Uranium One are a matter of public record and need no further investigation to prove that Russia Limbaugh and the rest of GOP Hate Radio lied to SUCKERS like you. Why aren't you insisting on an investigation into the Uranium One lie and your MessiahRushie?

BTW, the Mueller report is NOT out, SUCKER, only the BARR report, which is worthless!!!

then once again, if your version is correct the Clintons should have no objection to an investigation, in fact they should welcome one. Right?

so, are you saying that Barr's summary is a lie? Or are you saying that Mueller is a Russian spy? Or is it that Mueller and his team of Clinton supporters and contributors were actually working for Trump?

Give it up, fool. Its over, Trump will be president for 6 more years.
Your OWN damn link proved my FACTS are correct and your lies are lies!

I am clearly saying Barr is in pocket of The Rat, Russian Agent Tramp, and you are a stupid SUCKER!

This is the thing about you DittoTards, even after your lies are proven to be lies you are still STUPID enough to mindlessly parrot more lies from your same lying scum sources without question.

so now Barr is a Russian plant working with Trump and Putin to destroy the USA? Do you have idea how stupid that is?

You guys lost, Clinton is a criminal, you just keep piling on and making your shit pile deeper

There is no level of proof or evidence that will ever satisfy the rabid Trump hater. Just like all good little conspiracy believers, all evidence contrary to their belief is faked and everyone who presents it is a part of the conspiracy, and every tidbit that agrees with their belief, no matter how unsubstantiated, is granted absolute gospel truth status.

Years from now, they will still be saying the same things.

naw, just sore losers.

and they keep losing because they don't know that they are losers. quite pathetic
From someone who thinking "Winning" is the President lying to the American people everyday while funneling money into his own pockets.

So if Jussie Smollett is facing years in prison for falsely accusing someone of a crime... What is the penalty for falsely accusing a President of treason?
About the same for pussy grabbing
Clinton was impeached because of that.
actually for lying under oath about it.
Clinton was impeached for perjury and obstruction, both federal felonies, committed while in office.
The Democrats never once denied the charges, only that they do not rise to the level of an impeachable offense.
Apparently, they have since changes their minds.
We all saw the evidence.

So why cabn't we see the Mueller Report & that evidence?

Forum List

Back