Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

Trump was working the refs when he criticized Mueller. he didnt do it because he was panicked of an indictment coming. it worked!

President Trump ran a smarter campaign and had a better message. suggesting otherwise ridicules those who voted for him!

Some day within the next 50 years someone will write a tell all book about what a great leader Donald Trump was.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

How about DOJ now indicts muler for Treason?

Definition of treason
1 : the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family
2 : the betrayal of a trust : treachery
How bout the SDNY locks Trump in the slammer? They've only just begun, clown.

I have a far more likely and simpler explanation:

There is no evidence for any more crimes

How about DOJ now indicts muler for Treason?

Definition of treason
1 : the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family
2 : the betrayal of a trust : treachery
How bout the SDNY locks Trump in the slammer? They've only just begun, clown.
Keep sucking that Dreamsickle.

1. Mueller did not indict Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, or other people whose purported legal jeopardy was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

2. Mueller did not charge anyone in the Trump campaign or circle with conspiring with Russia to fix the 2016 election, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

3. Mueller did not subpoena the president, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

4. The president did not fire Mueller, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

5. The president did not interfere with the Mueller investigation, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year. In his letter to Congress, Barr noted the requirement that he notify lawmakers if top Justice Department officials ever interfered with the Mueller investigation. "There were no such instances," Barr wrote.

Byron York: Five things that didn't happen in the Mueller investigation

Thus, the hopes and dreams of the left have been quashed.

I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless. It's frightening, turns the legs to jelly. I ask you to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now it's here

Trump will remain your President until at least January 2021 and there's nothing you can do about it.

1. Mueller did not indict Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, or other people whose purported legal jeopardy was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

2. Mueller did not charge anyone in the Trump campaign or circle with conspiring with Russia to fix the 2016 election, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

3. Mueller did not subpoena the president, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

4. The president did not fire Mueller, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

5. The president did not interfere with the Mueller investigation, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year. In his letter to Congress, Barr noted the requirement that he notify lawmakers if top Justice Department officials ever interfered with the Mueller investigation. "There were no such instances," Barr wrote.

Byron York: Five things that didn't happen in the Mueller investigation

Thus, the hopes and dreams of the left have been quashed.

I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless. It's frightening, turns the legs to jelly. I ask you to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now it's here

Trump will remain your President until at least January 2021 and there's nothing you can do about it.

You haven't received the report, or looked at it, but you're really grasping at straws here.

I was listening to Alan Dershowitz earlier people should remember what he said which was when this report is made public it is going to be critical of the President because that is who Mueller was investigating but that it is also only one side of the story unlike in a trial Trumps legal team could not see any evidence, documents or cross examine any witnesses and that there is another side to the story people should hear before jumping to conculsions. That is very good advice but we all know few if any will heed it most have had their mind made about this for some time now.

And ev
So Mueller found that Trump and Putin colluded to steal the 2016 POTUS election from HIllary Clinton, right?

That’s what this whole thing was about, right? Trump is Putin’s puppet.

How’s that evidence looking?
None of the Democrat leaders actually thought that the TrumPutin conspiracy theory was real. They just made it up to distract attention away the fact that the DNC stole the election from Bernie.

The only people who believe that ridiculous conspiracy theory are their useful idiots like all of the LWNJs on this forum.
Genius new Hannity spin. Now go read the Mueller report.

To our resident liberals:

Trump will remain your President until at least 2021.

Forum List

Back