Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

Trump & Junior think they're off the hook. That's because they think they've outsmarted everyone. But, they both also believe that they have a brain, but in reality they're short by half.

The SDNY ain't done yet!

1. Mueller did not indict Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, or other people whose purported legal jeopardy was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

2. Mueller did not charge anyone in the Trump campaign or circle with conspiring with Russia to fix the 2016 election, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

3. Mueller did not subpoena the president, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

4. The president did not fire Mueller, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

5. The president did not interfere with the Mueller investigation, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year. In his letter to Congress, Barr noted the requirement that he notify lawmakers if top Justice Department officials ever interfered with the Mueller investigation. "There were no such instances," Barr wrote.

Byron York: Five things that didn't happen in the Mueller investigation

Thus, the hopes and dreams of the left have been quashed.

I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless. It's frightening, turns the legs to jelly. I ask you to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now it's here

Trump will remain your President until at least January 2021 and there's nothing you can do about it.

You haven't received the report, or looked at it, but you're really grasping at straws here.

Maybe you should worry about this more:

Justin_Trudeau_insert_by_Justin_Ling_courtesy_FlickR.jpg

1. Mueller did not indict Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, or other people whose purported legal jeopardy was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

2. Mueller did not charge anyone in the Trump campaign or circle with conspiring with Russia to fix the 2016 election, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

3. Mueller did not subpoena the president, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

4. The president did not fire Mueller, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

5. The president did not interfere with the Mueller investigation, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year. In his letter to Congress, Barr noted the requirement that he notify lawmakers if top Justice Department officials ever interfered with the Mueller investigation. "There were no such instances," Barr wrote.

I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless. It's frightening, turns the legs to jelly. I ask you to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now it's here

Trump will remain your President until at least January 2021 and there's nothing you can do about it.

Come again?

Former Trump campaign aide and Manafort business associate Richard Gates
Feb. 23, 2018: Pleaded guilty to charges of conspiracy against the U.S. and making false statements to federal investigators, admitting to helping Mr. Manafort launder millions of dollars through offshore accounts that they earned for their Ukrainian work. Prosecutors recommended he get no jail time, citing Mr. Flynn’s “substantial assistance” to the special counsel’s investigation, but his sentencing was delayed in December 2018 after a judge lambasted the former Trump adviser and suggested he first complete his cooperation.

Former White House National Security Adviser and retired U.S. Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn
Dec. 1, 2017: Pleaded guilty to making false statements to FBI agents. He admitted he lied about calls with Moscow’s ambassador a month before President Trump’s inauguration.

Former Trump foreign-policy adviser George Papadopoulos
Oct. 5, 2017: Pleaded guilty to making false statements to FBI agents. He admitted to lying about his contacts with a professor in London who had ties to the Kremlin and claimed that Russian officials could provide the Trump campaign with emails harmful to Hillary Clinton. He was sentenced in September 2018 to 14 days in prison.

Dutch lawyer Alex van der Zwaan
Feb 16, 2018: Pleaded guilty to making false statements to FBI agents. He admitted he lied about his contact with Richard Gates in an interview about his work on a project for the Ukrainian government. He was sentenced in April 2018 to 30 days in prison and a $20,000 fine.

Richard Pinedo
Feb 12, 2018: Pleaded guilty to identity fraud in connection with the alleged Russian plot to interfere in the U.S. election. Mr. Pinedo admitted he sold bank-account numbers, often created using stolen identities of Americans, to customers outside the U.S. He was sentenced in October 2018 to six months in jail and six months of home detention.

Consultant W. Samuel Patten
Aug. 31, 2018: In a case brought by the U.S. Attorney’s office in Washington, D.C., based on a referral from Mr. Mueller’s office, Mr. Patten pleaded guilty to working as a lobbyist for Ukrainian politicians without registering as a foreign agent. Prosecutors said he also bought tickets to President Trump’s inauguration on behalf of a Ukrainian oligarch; the inaugural committee couldn’t accept funds from foreign nationals. Mr. Patten has worked with Konstantin Kilimnik, who worked for Mr. Manafort’s lobbying firm."""

When did Putin invade the Ukraine? 2014

Mueller Indictments: Who’s Who

And I would hold off on the gloating until we find out what indictments have been deferred to the Southern District of New York.

That's where the rubber will meet the road.

Trump & Junior think they're off the hook. That's because they think they've outsmarted everyone. But, they both also believe that they have a brain, but in reality they're short by half.
The SDNY ain't done yet!
What's that?
Nothing in the Mueller report?
Thought so.

Come again?
Feel free to point out the errors in the 5 points mentioned.

Okay, who here is going to read it for us once it's released? g5000? I'm sure not reading the whole thing but we're in for a LOT of spin, folks. Spin and spit flying.
I pre-ordered it on Amazon a few days ago. Don't know how long it will be until it is delivered.

I intend to read all of it. I'll probably be the only person on this forum who will, as usual.

Of course, the pseuedocons will never read it because it is longer than a tweet. They will just parrot what Hannity and Rush and "Individual 1" tell them to parrot. As usual.

I expect at least a hundred "BOMBSHELL" topics, half of them by easyt65, with a lot of manufactured bullshit.
Bless your biased little heart
Alright, you order it and read it, too, TN. We'll be waiting for an unbiased summary from you.
Im not going to pay for a govt report. I already paid for it

Okay, who here is going to read it for us once it's released? g5000? I'm sure not reading the whole thing but we're in for a LOT of spin, folks. Spin and spit flying.
I pre-ordered it on Amazon a few days ago. Don't know how long it will be until it is delivered.

I intend to read all of it. I'll probably be the only person on this forum who will, as usual.

Of course, the pseuedocons will never read it because it is longer than a tweet. They will just parrot what Hannity and Rush and "Individual 1" tell them to parrot. As usual.

I expect at least a hundred "BOMBSHELL" topics, half of them by easyt65, with a lot of manufactured bullshit.
Alright, you order it and read it, too, TN. We'll be waiting for an unbiased summary from you.
It's going to be longer than a tweet. Therefore, there is no way TN will read it. Not a chance.

And it might say some bad things about Trump and his organization. No way a willfully blind monkey will expose himself to that risk.

He'll wait for instructions from his masters.
Gfy faggot
If trump did something wrong, i hope he gets his ass handed to him.
I want accountability in our govt. I dont support abuse of power like you statists

Irony!

You're already in line waiting for instructions to parrot. I expect your CTRL, C, and V keys will get quite a workout.
No, I don't think so, G. But he'll declare everyone a hypocrite and disingenuous, I'll betcha.
Because the two parties will be disingenuous and hypocrites.
And you know it

Breaking!!! Sean Hannity raaaaanting because Trump wont be indicted by Mueller even though DOJ policy prevents that from happening!

Hey Hannity, try to keep up!!!!

Leftist bastards are now demanding all of the materials accumulated during the Mueller investigation. The reason why the statute calls for a "confidential" report is because the Special Counsel accumulates a large number of specious, contradictory, slanderous, and simply false accusations which, due to their lack of credibility, do not result in an indictment. It is these slanders that Schumer wants to get his hands on, so they can be used against the President.

Cool. Now we got to go through schiffs bullshit.
Yayyy

Well yeah, they didn't get what they wanted from Mueller so they have to do their best to get it on their own...

So they will, for the next two years, continue to do everything they can to de-legitimize the term of the turd in office (sorry, I don't like they guy). I'd rather they get to work doing the country's business, but the butthurt of losing to a carnival barker just won't go away...
Well, i dont agree with this bullshit they do. However, i woukd rather them focus on bullshit then legislate our freedoms away

6.) No Interview of Julian Assange

7.) No Investigation in to the funding and sourcing of The Russian Dirty Dossier.

LOL!
The Ecuadorian embassy in London, where Assange lives, is just SLIGHTLY outside Mueller's jurisdiction.
The funding of the dossier was originally started by a Republican PAC and then funded by the Clinton campaign.
Go back to sleep, sorry we woke you up.

:2cents:
To our resident liberals:

Trump will remain your President until at least 2021.
Did that come from the book of Thanos?:D

Forum List

Back