Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

Sure that's gotta be it.
Moron.

The State of NY AG has already dissolved the Trump Foundation and made it so that they can never again start a charity in the state of NY.
You know that the Trump Foundation wasn't a charity, right. It was an accounting function. The NYAG went to court to PREVENT the Trump Foundation from dissolving just so they could go to court later and get it ordered dissolved.

That's my point. A previous poster claimed it was reported on several networks that the report said no collusion and no obstruction. That has not been reported.

Nope....the DOJ issued a statement on the report's release saying there will be no further indictments....how much clearer can that be?
wacko.png

Again. That was my point. Look back a few threads, and you will see what I said.

How about DOJ now indicts muler for Treason?

Definition of treason
1 : the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family
2 : the betrayal of a trust : treachery
How bout the SDNY locks Trump in the slammer? They've only just begun, clown.
How about secret service blasts their ass!

Does anybody know what's in it yet?
According to the DOJ spokesman; "No sealed indictments, No further indictments, No Obstruction, No Collusion or other crimes involving Trump"

I heard no further indictments, but the rest is news to me. What channel did you hear that on, so I can look it up?
MSNBC, NBC, FOX

No. The senior DOJ official only said there would be no further indictments. That other stuff is just hopeful thinking by right wingers. Hopefully, the main conclusions might be released this weekend, but not yet.
Sorry.. DOJ noted no sealed indictments..

The letter from the Special Counsels office stated that there would be a skeleton crew for 2 weeks before the office would be closed permanently. Cory Lewendousky and FOX correctly assume that this indicates that there will be no sealed indictments as there will be no special prosecutoral staff remaining as it would require if there were sealed indictments.

Its Over.. Have a nice Day!

Nothing burger...

Hard to say there is nothing there since nobody knows what is or isn't there.

I am loving it…

The Tards and their lying media have just been proven fools once again….

The Witch Hunt is over…..

The leftards have done a great disservice to this country…

Now it’s time to investigate the investigators,

the DOJ, the FBI and all those involved with trying to

Frame Trump and Protect hillary and obama’s deep state…..

Lock them all up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fluck each and every one of you Tards….:fu:

I hate to disagree with you but this is going to incense Progressives. They are going to go ballistic. Now, as you say and I agree 100%, they're going to launch investigations into the investigators, the families and their high school friends.

No. The senior DOJ official only said there would be no further indictments. That other stuff is just hopeful thinking by right wingers. Hopefully, the main conclusions might be released this weekend, but not yet.

Sorry, but the policy is no information will be released on any subject not under indictment...in other words, the dirt you're looking for, if any, will never be exposed. Also a close watch and warning by Barr to the committee chairmen is don't leak...if you do, you're looking at a felony indictment. Barr is by-the-book, unlike the slimeballs in the Obama DOJ.

That's my point. A previous poster claimed it was reported on several networks that the report said no collusion and no obstruction. That has not been reported.
Fake news troll.

Yes. BillyBob is a fake news troll. Read #506 including the quotes to see the beginning of the conversation.

1. Mueller did not indict Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, or other people whose purported legal jeopardy was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

2. Mueller did not charge anyone in the Trump campaign or circle with conspiring with Russia to fix the 2016 election, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

3. Mueller did not subpoena the president, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

4. The president did not fire Mueller, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

5. The president did not interfere with the Mueller investigation, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year. In his letter to Congress, Barr noted the requirement that he notify lawmakers if top Justice Department officials ever interfered with the Mueller investigation. "There were no such instances," Barr wrote.

Byron York: Five things that didn't happen in the Mueller investigation

Thus, the hopes and dreams of the left have been quashed.

I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless. It's frightening, turns the legs to jelly. I ask you to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now it's here

Trump will remain your President until at least January 2021 and there's nothing you can do about it.

You haven't received the report, or looked at it, but you're really grasping at straws here.

Maybe you should worry about this more:

Justin_Trudeau_insert_by_Justin_Ling_courtesy_FlickR.jpg
Awww, now, you leave Fidel's boy alone.

“Vlad, I cannot believe Obama and Hillary paid you $12 Million Dollars for that Dirty Dossier on me!”
upload_2019-3-22_22-36-24-jpeg.251692

The Art Of The Deal

From the AP:

The conclusion of Mueller’s investigation does not remove legal peril for the president . Trump faces a separate Justice Department investigation in New York into hush money payments during the campaign to two women who say they had sex with him years before the election. He’s also been implicated in a potential campaign finance violation by his former lawyer, Michael Cohen, who says Trump asked him to arrange the transactions. Federal prosecutors, also in New York, have been investigating foreign contributions made to the president’s inaugural committee.

Mueller concludes Russia-Trump probe with no new indictments

The investigations continue.

The investigation into the attempted blocking the Amazon merger with Time Warner is just getting fired up as well.

Lotsa fun.

“Vlad, I cannot believe Obama and Hillary paid you $12 Million Dollars for that Dirty Dossier on me!”
upload_2019-3-22_22-36-24-jpeg.251692

The Art Of The Deal

I tried to find a picture of Putin and Obama smiling together with mutual respect as two superpowers who might be able to get something done, but all I could find was pictures of Putin looking at Obama like: "I gotta work with this jackass?"

maxresdefault.jpg

It's official.

There was never any evidence of Russian Collusion.

Ever.

Period.

It s always s lie. Always Fake News.

Always. Period.
So, if there was no collusion, then Russia just helped Trump win because they 100% knew he was stupid and narcissistic enough to manipulate when he got the job.
q9z26il0nrn21.jpg

Your desperation is duly noted! Your predictable reaction is duly noted too! Keep up the good work!

straws-S.jpg

1. Mueller did not indict Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, or other people whose purported legal jeopardy was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

2. Mueller did not charge anyone in the Trump campaign or circle with conspiring with Russia to fix the 2016 election, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

3. Mueller did not subpoena the president, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

4. The president did not fire Mueller, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

5. The president did not interfere with the Mueller investigation, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year. In his letter to Congress, Barr noted the requirement that he notify lawmakers if top Justice Department officials ever interfered with the Mueller investigation. "There were no such instances," Barr wrote.

Byron York: Five things that didn't happen in the Mueller investigation

Thus, the hopes and dreams of the left have been quashed.

I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless. It's frightening, turns the legs to jelly. I ask you to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now it's here

Trump will remain your President until at least January 2021 and there's nothing you can do about it.

Come again?

Former Trump campaign aide and Manafort business associate Richard Gates
Feb. 23, 2018: Pleaded guilty to charges of conspiracy against the U.S. and making false statements to federal investigators, admitting to helping Mr. Manafort launder millions of dollars through offshore accounts that they earned for their Ukrainian work. Prosecutors recommended he get no jail time, citing Mr. Flynn’s “substantial assistance” to the special counsel’s investigation, but his sentencing was delayed in December 2018 after a judge lambasted the former Trump adviser and suggested he first complete his cooperation.

Former White House National Security Adviser and retired U.S. Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn
Dec. 1, 2017: Pleaded guilty to making false statements to FBI agents. He admitted he lied about calls with Moscow’s ambassador a month before President Trump’s inauguration.

Former Trump foreign-policy adviser George Papadopoulos
Oct. 5, 2017: Pleaded guilty to making false statements to FBI agents. He admitted to lying about his contacts with a professor in London who had ties to the Kremlin and claimed that Russian officials could provide the Trump campaign with emails harmful to Hillary Clinton. He was sentenced in September 2018 to 14 days in prison.

Dutch lawyer Alex van der Zwaan
Feb 16, 2018: Pleaded guilty to making false statements to FBI agents. He admitted he lied about his contact with Richard Gates in an interview about his work on a project for the Ukrainian government. He was sentenced in April 2018 to 30 days in prison and a $20,000 fine.

Richard Pinedo
Feb 12, 2018: Pleaded guilty to identity fraud in connection with the alleged Russian plot to interfere in the U.S. election. Mr. Pinedo admitted he sold bank-account numbers, often created using stolen identities of Americans, to customers outside the U.S. He was sentenced in October 2018 to six months in jail and six months of home detention.

Consultant W. Samuel Patten
Aug. 31, 2018: In a case brought by the U.S. Attorney’s office in Washington, D.C., based on a referral from Mr. Mueller’s office, Mr. Patten pleaded guilty to working as a lobbyist for Ukrainian politicians without registering as a foreign agent. Prosecutors said he also bought tickets to President Trump’s inauguration on behalf of a Ukrainian oligarch; the inaugural committee couldn’t accept funds from foreign nationals. Mr. Patten has worked with Konstantin Kilimnik, who worked for Mr. Manafort’s lobbying firm."""

When did Putin invade the Ukraine? 2014

Mueller Indictments: Who’s Who

And I would hold off on the gloating until we find out what indictments have been deferred to the Southern District of New York.

That's where the rubber will meet the road.

grasping-at-straws1%20%281%29-M.jpg

Forum List

Back