Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

But....but....but....eleventy-squillion secret unsealed indictments! :auiqs.jpg:

It's official.

There was never any evidence of Russian Collusion.

Ever.

Period.

It s always s lie. Always Fake News.

Always. Period.
So, if there was no collusion, then Russia just helped Trump win because they 100% knew he was stupid and narcissistic enough to manipulate when he got the job.
q9z26il0nrn21.jpg

Its
1. Mueller did not indict Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, or other people whose purported legal jeopardy was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

2. Mueller did not charge anyone in the Trump campaign or circle with conspiring with Russia to fix the 2016 election, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

3. Mueller did not subpoena the president, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

4. The president did not fire Mueller, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

5. The president did not interfere with the Mueller investigation, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year. In his letter to Congress, Barr noted the requirement that he notify lawmakers if top Justice Department officials ever interfered with the Mueller investigation. "There were no such instances," Barr wrote.

Byron York: Five things that didn't happen in the Mueller investigation

Thus, the hopes and dreams of the left have been quashed.

I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless. It's frightening, turns the legs to jelly. I ask you to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now it's here

Trump will remain your President until at least January 2021 and there's nothing you can do about it.

You haven't received the report, or looked at it, but you're really grasping at straws here.
It's a tRumpkin thing. Declare victory first, worry about facts never.

1. Mueller did not indict Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, or other people whose purported legal jeopardy was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

2. Mueller did not charge anyone in the Trump campaign or circle with conspiring with Russia to fix the 2016 election, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

3. Mueller did not subpoena the president, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

4. The president did not fire Mueller, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

5. The president did not interfere with the Mueller investigation, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year. In his letter to Congress, Barr noted the requirement that he notify lawmakers if top Justice Department officials ever interfered with the Mueller investigation. "There were no such instances," Barr wrote.

I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless. It's frightening, turns the legs to jelly. I ask you to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now it's here

Trump will remain your President until at least January 2021 and there's nothing you can do about it.

You haven't received the report, or looked at it, but you're really grasping at straws here.
So what the Democrats have done for the past 2 years was grasping at straws?

It's official.

Ever.

Period.

Always. Period.
So, if there was no collusion, then Russia just helped Trump win because they 100% knew he was stupid and narcissistic enough to manipulate when he got the job.
q9z26il0nrn21.jpg
Wow ..

No lie is to big to tell... And your telling all of them...

You really should seek help for your TDS..

6.) No Interview of Julian Assange

7.) No Investigation in to the funding and sourcing of The Russian Dirty Dossier.

LOL!
The Ecuadorian embassy in London, where Assange lives, is just SLIGHTLY outside Mueller's jurisdiction.
The funding of the dossier was originally started by a Republican PAC and then funded by the Clinton campaign.
Go back to sleep, sorry we woke you up.
So what President Trump said about the swamp was correct, that it needed to be drained which he has been doing...

Cool. Now we got to go through schiffs bullshit.
Yayyy

Well yeah, they didn't get what they wanted from Mueller so they have to do their best to get it on their own...

So they will, for the next two years, continue to do everything they can to de-legitimize the term of the turd in office (sorry, I don't like they guy). I'd rather they get to work doing the country's business, but the butthurt of losing to a carnival barker just won't go away...
Well, i dont agree with this bullshit they do. However, i woukd rather them focus on bullshit then legislate our freedoms away

When you put it that way...

Your OP theory sounds reasonable regarding a lack of indictments of Don, Jr, and any other family members, but I wonder if Mueller made a fatal mistake by not requiring the POTUS to answer questions under oath in person? Sure, he would likely have invoked his Fifth Amendment right, but it would have provided evidence of his criminal tendencies.
The only person it's fatal to testify against is Hillary.
The only person it's fatal to testify against is Hillary
Hillary lost, remember?
Congress received over 80,000 documents relating to investigations into her conduct. How likely is it Trump will do likewise?

Special Counsel investigation (2017–2019) - Wikipedia

"White House attorneys expect to preview whatever findings Barr decides to provide to Congress and the public, in order to consider asserting executive privilege to withhold the release of information gleaned from internal documents and interviews with White House officials.[58]

"Todd Gaziano, a legal scholar associated with The Federalist Society and Heritage Foundation[59][60]— organizations instrumental in forming Trump administration policies[61][62] — has asserted that United States v. Nixon 'held that executive privilege cannot be invoked at all if the purpose is to shield wrongdoing.'[63]

"John Bies, who served as a deputy assistant attorney general in the Office of Legal Counsel in the Obama Administration, wrote in the influential Lawfare blog, 'the Department of Justice’s longstanding position has been that the privilege cannot be asserted to conceal evidence of wrongdoing or conduct by executive officers that is criminal or unlawful.'[64][speculation?][neutrality is disputed]"
And yet...Hillary was protected against prosecution by leftist stooges in the FBI. This was reveled in testimony.

And the only people surprised by that are Hillary bootlickers.

Its

It's a tRumpkin thing. Declare victory first, worry about facts never.

It's a Democrat thing. Find a person guilty, dream up a crime.

My take is this (call me captain obvious):

As of 3/22/19, we don't know much of anything for certain.

It would seem as though the OIC was unable to make a case of someone working with the Russians to interfere in our 2016 election.
Well, except for Democrats.

It's official.

Ever.

Period.

Always. Period.
q9z26il0nrn21.jpg

Now I can see how there can be over 600 posts about an investigation that was supposed to be about how a president conspired with a foreign power to win an election, overlooked that it was actually his opponent who worked with the Ruskies to try to defeat him with FISA court lies and a fake report, and ended up with zero Russian connections, but a handful of marginal players getting mostly hand slaps for mostly minor offenses committed long ago not at all involving Trump, the campaign or Russia, culminating in some twit crying about Trump's having time to take vacations and playing golf all the while still getting 4X more done than Obama!

They're fucking stupid if they drag this on any longer. They'll lose every Independent voter in the country.

Democrats are going to go ballistic. They're going to be demanding FBI investigations into Mueller and anyone else involved in the investigation.

When in our history has any other president been so abused, so investigated for doing nothing but making huge improvements in our country and the lives of all our citizens?

And your proof of that is...
Trump's own words and actions,of course. I gotta tell ya dumb ass, that doesnt seem to require a lot of brain power to figure out.
You may be right. He said "Fort Fun Indiana is a great guy, funny and smart!"
And the troll taps out...
I really see no reason to believe you're as clever as you think you are. Why is validation from strangers on the internet so important to you?

*snert*......*chortle*.....*snicker*

BWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao::laugh2::rofl::iyfyus.jpg::blowpop::abgg2q.jpg:

Did Mueller get indictments?

Not himself, but his evidence convinced the DoJ, and there are probably more sealed indictments waiting. it said no new indictments. That doesn't cover existing indictiments.

It's a nothing burger E X A C T L Y what we told you it would be.

The evidence would say the opposite.

And this is just stage one, as we've always said. Now the states and congress look at the evidence, and investigate further.

Remember, Mueller needs to be careful. If he indicts someone close to Trump, Trump instantly pardons that person. The web has to be constructed carefully. That's what we've always said.

And I'm not sorry for triggering the Trumpflakes. They need to be dragged into reality, no matter how much it hurts them.
OMG THERES NOTHING THERE THAT MEANS THERES SOMETHING THERE CHECKMAET MAGATARDS

That was mockery, in case it wasn't clear.

I knew the Muller witch hunt would end shortly after Barr was appointed. The latter is short circuting all of Muelller's sleazy tactics. There's nowhere he can go without persecuting and torturing people.

Now cleaning out of the deep state refuse can commence.

Ellen Nakashima on Twitter
Oh no little man, we've only just begun.

Dimwits abound today....
Damn right they do. Look at all these fool tRumpkins claiming to know what's in that report.

Forum List

Back