Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

Its Over... The final report has been delivered. No Further indictments are recommended..

Imagine that NO COLLISION, No Obstruction or criminal connections to Trump.. That's going to leave a mark.
MORON Mueller caught plenty of witches ,,all working for the crook Trump And the SDNY will find more
Fuck New York State.
And NY State will say FU and then we'll see how many of your scum get fuked

New york city was finished over a decade ago
and im a proud son born on metropolitan av.
only sex in the city fan white girls from Minnesota live there now

fuck new york its idiots like you that have destroyed what used to be an economic and cultural powerhouse
fuckin assholes

New York state started going to pieces in the 60's and their was no turning back
DO NOT LET NY HAPPEN TO YOU AMERICA
Thank God a pos fn idiot like you aren't here anymore in the greatest city in America Go contaminate any place you are now

Trumptards, you all agree the entire Mueller report, minus a few redactions, should be made public, right?

I certainly hope so. If you don't, that's like admitting guilt.

And Trumptards, you do understand that the FBI doesn't indict people, right?

Did Mueller get indictments?

It's a nothing burger E X A C T L Y what we told you it would be.

brothers and sisters: shady facts will find their light. That the moment’s chaos will be resolved through the calm of common truth. justice, against so many odds, will be done. A weary nation shined its signal, the idea has gone, and there, atop the jagged skyline, was Robert Swan Mueller III, answering the call.

He gives me reassurance that all is not lost. I admire his mystique. I admire that I haven’t heard his voice. He is someone who can sift through all this mess and come up with a rationale that makes sense to everyone.

Mueller has filed his report to USAG Barr - seemingly ending his investigation - without announcing any new indictments. None. Nada. Zippo.

Is it possible he found no collusion? That the purpose of appointing a Special Counsel was just a bogus, swamp inspired, partisan political witch-hunt from the start?

I am shocked. Shocked I say. Utterly shocked, am I.

We still have one report to go and the leaks in DC suggest that one will be a doozy.

The DOJ's IG Report. Horowitz will complete it in two or three weeks. Massive FISA Abuse by heads of the
FBI and DOJ are rumored to be at the top of that report.

Its Over... The final report has been delivered. No Further indictments are recommended..

Imagine that NO COLLISION, No Obstruction or criminal connections to Trump.. That's going to leave a mark.
MORON Mueller caught plenty of witches ,,all working for the crook Trump And the SDNY will find more
Fuck New York State.
And NY State will say FU and then we'll see how many of your scum get fuked

New york city was finished over a decade ago
and im a proud son born on metropolitan av.
only sex in the city fan white girls from Minnesota live there now

fuck new york its idiots like you that have destroyed what used to be an economic and cultural powerhouse
fuckin assholes

New York state started going to pieces in the 60's and their was no turning back
DO NOT LET NY HAPPEN TO YOU AMERICA
Thank God a pos fn idiot like you aren't here anymore in the greatest city in America Go contaminate any place you are now

Eddie gotz triggered!

Did Mueller get indictments?

Not himself, but his evidence convinced the DoJ, and there are probably more sealed indictments waiting. it said no new indictments. That doesn't cover existing indictiments.

It's a nothing burger E X A C T L Y what we told you it would be.

The evidence would say the opposite.

And this is just stage one, as we've always said. Now the states and congress look at the evidence, and investigate further.

Remember, Mueller needs to be careful. If he indicts someone close to Trump, Trump instantly pardons that person. The web has to be constructed carefully. That's what we've always said.

And I'm not sorry for triggering the Trumpflakes. They need to be dragged into reality, no matter how much it hurts them.

the report isnt out to the public yet so it doesnt mean theres nothing in it, it just means nothing major enough for trump to be immediately impeached

This is really a big nothingburger for the TDSers. Especially since Mueller stacked his investigation with never-Trumpers. Sweet victory. Now it's time to give Obama and Hillary the same anal exam. Where the true collusion exists.

Last edited:
the report isnt out to the public yet so it doesnt mean theres nothing in it, it just means nothing major enough for trump to be immediately impeached

Well if there is nothing in it to indict The Prez, Barr will not release it per DOJ rules and procedures.

My take is this (call me captain obvious):

As of 3/22/19, we don't know much of anything for certain.

It would seem as though the OIC was unable to make a case of someone working with the Russians to interfere in our 2016 election.

And your proof of that is...
Trump's own words and actions,of course. I gotta tell ya dumb ass, that doesnt seem to require a lot of brain power to figure out.
You may be right. He said "Fort Fun Indiana is a great guy, funny and smart!"
And the troll taps out...
Give it up. It’s over. Go have a drink and drown your sorrows like you did on election night 2016. :crybaby:

"to show strength, we should remove the sanctions on Russia" - Treasonous Trump to Maria Butina

So a great deal about nothing, as one should expect, when one fails to investigate those responsible for this travesty in justice.
As for the players responsible, they will simply walk away unscathed.

Mueller has seemingly left us with many unanswered questions.
More likely: You don't like his answers.

I haven't heard his answers yet. Have you?
Yes! No furthur indictictments are forthcoming!

What about all the cases that Mueller farmed out to other districts? There's a lot out there...
We paid Mueller 25 million dollarrs to prove Russian collusion and the bastard farmed it out?

So a great deal about nothing, as one should expect, when one fails to investigate those responsible for this travesty in justice.
As for the players responsible, they will simply walk away unscathed.

Not so much as a simple apology.

Forum List

Back