Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

Maybe Mueller understands that there is no reason to indict Don Jr., Ivanka, or some others because it would be a federal crime that Trump can just pardon, and instead he is leaving it up to the state of New York to charge them on other charges like the Trump Foundation that is a state crime that Trump can not pardon.
Or maybe it's the fact Mueller knew no amount of legal gymnastics would enable him to indict Trump.

You are in denial.

Your OP theory sounds reasonable regarding a lack of indictments of Don, Jr, and any other family members, but I wonder if Mueller made a fatal mistake by not requiring the POTUS to answer questions under oath in person? Sure, he would likely have invoked his Fifth Amendment right, but it would have provided evidence of his criminal tendencies.
The only person it's fatal to testify against is Hillary.

BlandJollyJoey-size_restricted.gif

Yeah, they are spinning with disappointment...

That's my point. A previous poster claimed it was reported on several networks that the report said no collusion and no obstruction. That has not been reported.

Nope....the DOJ issued a statement on the report's release saying there will be no further indictments....how much clearer can that be?
wacko.png

"there are 3 ways of influencing Trump. blackmail, vodka, and the threat of murder. he is our useful idiot" - Vladimir Putin

Hmmm. Google returns this when searching for that quote:

There are no results for +"There are 3 ways of influencing Trump"
so?

google is not God, bro! he did say it, i just read it in a book!

Google has an infallible ability to find anything you're searching for, if you phrase it right and use the plus sign before the quotes.

Maybe you'd like to provide a link to your quote?
How about this. Putin told Megyn Kelly in March 2018 : " i think Trump is an experienced person, who treats me with respect. this is a pragmatic approach"

this is what he says in public. i've already told you what he says in private!

Treating your adversaries with respect and trying to normalize relations with them is far better than engaging them in a global thermonuclear war.

We might disagree with them for being tyrannical commie shitheads, but we don't want everyone else in the world to die because of our differences. Call us "old fashioned", but that's just how we are.
dont miss post #149

This is even before the new information was provided by Cohen.

"The foundation agreed to dissolve under the supervision of a judge. Underwood's office will supervise the disbursement of the foundation's remaining assets to charities. The New York attorney general's office will continue its lawsuit against the foundation and is seeking millions in restitution and penalties, and it also seeks to bar Trump and his children from serving on the boards of other New York charities."

Trump Foundation To Dissolve Amid New York Attorney General's Investigation
And that has what to do with the report?

Maybe Mueller understands that there is no reason to indict Don Jr., Ivanka, or some others because it would be a federal crime that Trump can just pardon, and instead he is leaving it up to the state of New York to charge them on other charges like the Trump Foundation that is a state crime that Trump can not pardon.
Or it might be that Mueller correctly understands that it is the role and responsibility of the American people to rid the county of Trump via the pollical process by voting Trump out of office next year.

The authority of the American people is absolute, comprehensive, and undeniable in the context of the political process.
"...unless the Democrat loses. Then the American people are stupid, racist, and sexist."

"there are 3 ways of influencing Trump. blackmail, vodka, and the threat of murder. he is our useful idiot" - Vladimir Putin

so?

Google has an infallible ability to find anything you're searching for, if you phrase it right and use the plus sign before the quotes.

here is the article with the Putin quote. it was later revealed that Putin was talking about Trump
Russian Diplomats Are Eating America's Lunch

"Borovik died in 2000 in a still-unsolved Moscow plane accident days after producing a scathing article about an ascendant Russian politician, Vladimir Putin, who was about to become president. Borovik quoted Putin in an article as saying, “There are three ways to influence people: blackmail, vodka, and the threat to kill.”"

But that wasn't said specifically in reference to Donald Trump. First off, there's nothing anyone can blackmail Trump on. Sure he's had his wild moments, but so has everyone else. Second, Trump is a teetotaler. He does not drink, not even beer. Third, you can't very well threaten to kill the leader of the most powerful country in the world. I'm sure Trump has been threatened before and told them to go pound sand.

Your OP theory sounds reasonable regarding a lack of indictments of Don, Jr, and any other family members, but I wonder if Mueller made a fatal mistake by not requiring the POTUS to answer questions under oath in person? Sure, he would likely have invoked his Fifth Amendment right, but it would have provided evidence of his criminal tendencies.

I'm pretty sure he was considered under oath when he filled out Mueller's written questions. If he lied on that, he would be held just as liable as if he lied in an interview.
I'm pretty sure he was considered under oath when he filled out Mueller's written questions. If he lied on that, he would be held just as liable as if he lied in an interview.
I'm pretty sure Trump's lawyers either supplied the answers to Mueller's written questions directly, or they carefully edited the president's responses; Trump would have found the process much more stressful if he had to sit down and answer questions spontaneously.

Trumptards, you all agree the entire Mueller report, minus a few redactions, should be made public, right?

I certainly hope so. If you don't, that's like admitting guilt.

And Trumptards, you do understand that the FBI doesn't indict people, right?

CNN now reporting that the Justice Department has received the Mueller report.

A Department of Justice official says the department let the White House know it had the report at roughly 4:35 p.m. ET.

The report was delivered earlier this afternoon, per a Justice official. It was delivered to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein's office and, within minutes, to Attorney General William Barr.

The official described the report as “comprehensive."

CNN: THE MUELLER REPORT IS DONE

HuffPo: The Mueller Report Is Complete
Spoiler: GUT PUNCH

so?

here is the article with the Putin quote. it was later revealed that Putin was talking about Trump
Russian Diplomats Are Eating America's Lunch

"Borovik died in 2000 in a still-unsolved Moscow plane accident days after producing a scathing article about an ascendant Russian politician, Vladimir Putin, who was about to become president. Borovik quoted Putin in an article as saying, “There are three ways to influence people: blackmail, vodka, and the threat to kill.”"

But that wasn't said specifically in reference to Donald Trump. First off, there's nothing anyone can blackmail Trump on. Sure he's had his wild moments, but so has everyone else. Second, Trump is a teetotaler. He does not drink, not even beer. Third, you can't very well threaten to kill the leader of the most powerful country in the world. I'm sure Trump has been threatened before and told them to go pound sand.
i am not here to attack Trump, i defend him all the time, but unless the reporter in the book is lying his ass off, this quote is valid!

No delay. Was a nothing burger from beginning.
Do you have a source of information in the AGs office? You know nothing for sure just like the rest of us. The Mueller report will be leaked directly to the president by his pet AG. His reaction will be instructive.
I know this much...it’s over and no criminal activity found with regards to Trump. Over. You lose bitch! The Republic is the better for it. :itsok: It will be awight whittle Democrats. Lol
Why are you acting certain about something you haven't seen yet?

Because intelligent people understand that if you try to investigate an absurd conspiracy theory that you are not going to find anything to support it

An intelligent person sees a man who is a proven fraud & business cheat lie Russian ties and knows there is a reason to investigate.

A dumbass sees it & thinks it is meaningless.

Not a single thing you mentioned there, even if it were entirely true, would be enough evidence to establish a prima facie case that the president was in a conspiracy with Russia to steal the 2016 election. What you have is a conspiracy theory based on nothing.

And surprise the investigation into nothing found nothing

Forum List

Back