Official Trump Campaign Statement On Clinton's Desperation Play

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Excellent and on point. It is desperation from Hillary.

CqusTnrUMAADk5N.jpg

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR DONALD TRUMP

“Hillary Clinton’s attempt to delete the single worst week of her political career isn’t going to work. Her admission that there's a lot of smoke but no fire is a complete lie, and the American public’s response will be to do exactly as her campaign suggests: don’t vote for her. Clinton’s attempt to blame Colin Powell for her illegal email server backfired, and there’s no way the Clintons could go from dead broke to making more $250 million since leaving office without breaking the law and trading off their access to office. This is exactly why we need a Special Prosecutor to investigate the blurring of lines between the Clinton State Department, the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton’s personal bank account. It’s corruption and the rigged system in Washington at its worst, and it’s exactly why we need to vote for a change agent like Donald Trump.” – Jason Miller, Senior Communications Advisor

Wow. Trump's communications adviser is really off the deep end, isn't he?

Typical liberal play. When they know they're losing... Out comes the "race card". I thought she'd have held out longer personally. Now if only she can get the media to run with it, till this latest scandal cycles through...

Typical liberal play. When they know they're losing... Out comes the "race card". I thought she'd have held out longer personally. Now if only she can get the media to run with it, till this latest scandal cycles through...

What part of her speech was incorrect?

She portrayed illegal aliens as immigrants; then said the Donald called immigrants criminals and rapists for one. That was a lie. Then said that Donald being a "birther" somehow made him racist. Also a lie. Not simply incorrect. But a lie. Nationality is not race. But she knew her supporters were too ignorant to know the difference. I could go on but...

She portrayed illegal aliens as immigrants; then said the Donald called immigrants criminals and rapists for one. That was a lie. Then said that Donald being a "birther" somehow made him racist. Also a lie. Not simply incorrect. But a lie. Nationality is not race. But she knew her supporters were too ignorant to know the difference. I could go on but...

Trump portrayed undocumented immigrants as rapists and murderers and told us that Mexico wasn't sending it's finest. So, let's be clear, Trump was playing the race card and your fears.

But, what does it matter now? Trump is going to let them all stay anyway...you know, because of polls.

Trump portrayed undocumented immigrants as rapists and murderers and told us that Mexico wasn't sending it's finest. So, let's be clear, Trump was playing the race card and your fears.

But, what does it matter now? Trump is going to let them all stay anyway...you know, because of polls.
Let's be clear. Nationality is not race. And illegally crossing a border doesn't make one an immigrant. It makes them a criminal.

Let's be clear. Nationality is not race. And illegally crossing a border doesn't make one an immigrant. It makes them a criminal.

Ok, so an 'illegal' immigrant is not an immigrant? Seems like such a small point to make. And yes, pointing to the nationality of a Hispanic country south of the border and claiming they are murderers and rapists is indeed racist.

So, other than an obvious game of semantics, where was Clinton wrong in her speech?

All of it. A racist is some one who sees things in terms of race, and that's Hillary, not Trump.

The whole purpose of this speech was to try to distract people from the growing mountain of evidence of Hillary's malfeasance in office as Secretary of State. Her campaign understands that the more people know about Hillary the less likely they are to vote for her.

She tried to play the race card against Obama in 2008 and it cost her the nomination, however she did use this ploy successfully against Sanders.

It's not semantics, no matter how badly you wish it were. Nationality is not race. And it's "illegal alien", not illegal immigrant. Immigrants have permission to be here. Illegal aliens do not; which makes them guilty of commiting a crime. Save your mealy mouthed parsing of words for you lib friends. You'll get no traction with them from me.

All of it. A racist is some one who sees things in terms of race, and that's Hillary, not Trump.

No, actually that is not the definition of race. But between the two of them only one began their campaign by calling immigrants from Mexico murderers and rapists...oh, and to be fair, some he assumed to be good people. Some is usually considered to be less than half.

The whole purpose of this speech was to try to distract people from the growing mountain of evidence of Hillary's malfeasance in office as Secretary of State. Her campaign understands that the more people know about Hillary the less likely they are to vote for her.

In general terms candidates give speeches to demonstrate why they instead of their opponent should be elected. It's the same reason Trump fired Manafort and is 'pivoting' yet again...or at least trying to. That includes pissing off Ann Coulter and the entire purpose of her supporting Trump. Hilarious.

She tried to play the race card against Obama in 2008 and it cost her the nomination, however she did use this ploy successfully against Sanders.

What race card against Obama?

It's not semantics, no matter how badly you wish it were. Nationality is not race. And it's "illegal alien", not illegal immigrant. Immigrants have permission to be here. Illegal aliens do not; which makes them guilty of commiting a crime. Save your mealy mouthed parsing of words for you lib friends. You'll get no traction with them from me.

It's not 'illegal immigrant', it's 'illegal alien', you're still playing semantics.

A majority of Hispanic immigrants, legal or otherwise are not rapists and murderers, not even close. It's dog whistle racism and is the reason white supremacists on this board and elsewhere support him.

Solid candidate, on top of policy. After I get done kissing this Grand KKK Wizard on the mouth I will spend an hour calling Trump a racist. That should pick sway the un-decided.

Solid candidate, on top of policy. After I get done kissing this Grand KKK Wizard on the mouth I will spend an hour calling Trump a racist. That should pick sway the un-decided.

psst. mute your internal monologue.

You lie. He didn't say that about immigrants. He said that about criminals who illegally entered our country. Get it right...
Damn! I almost fell for it. Almost. Sorry folks. Let's get this thread back on track. My bad bad for engaging the lib troll. This is how they operate. Just like Hillary is doing now to the Donald. When she's foundering they try to change the topic away from Hillary. Even at the expense of themselves looking ignorant of the English language.

You lie. He didn't say that about immigrants. He said that about criminals who illegally entered our country. Get it right...

Like it or not, still immigrants, many living with us for decades, all of their lives.

Damn! I almost fell for it. Almost. Sorry folks. Let's get this thread back on track. My bad bad for engaging the lib troll. This is how they operate. Just like Hillary is doing now to the Donald. When she's foundering they try to change the topic away from Hillary. Even at the expense of themselves looking ignorant of the English language.

Trust me, you already lost it before you posted in this thread.

No, actually that is not the definition of race. But between the two of them only one began their campaign by calling immigrants from Mexico murderers and rapists...oh, and to be fair, some he assumed to be good people. Some is usually considered to be less than half.

In general terms candidates give speeches to demonstrate why they instead of their opponent should be elected. It's the same reason Trump fired Manafort and is 'pivoting' yet again...or at least trying to. That includes pissing off Ann Coulter and the entire purpose of her supporting Trump. Hilarious.

What race card against Obama?
That is the definition of racist. If you don't see things in terms of race, you can't possibly be a racist. Trump never said immigrants from Mexico were murderers or rapists, he said some illegal immigrants from Mexico were. In other words, Trump didn't identify them by race or national origin, but in terms of what they did, cross the border illegally without giving the US government a chance to vet them. It is Hillary who sees the whole immigration problem in terms or race, making her a racist. She is calling Trump a racist because he wants to stop illegal immigrants from entering America and a short time ago she suggested Bernie Sanders was a racist because of his criticism of Obama, but what is clear is that Hillary is the only racist because she is the only person who defines everything in terms of race.

On the eve of the North Carolina primary Bill Clinton trying to argue that Obama was not fit to be president said Obama was not even fit to carry his bags, evoking the image of a black man as a servant carrying a white man's bags. Jim Clyburn, the highest ranking black Democrat in the House quickly recognized this as a racist statement and called Clinton out on it. Before that statement, polls showed Hillary still had the support of 45% of black voters, but they quickly moved their support to Obama, recognizing Clinton as a racist, and the superdelegates, fearful that black voters would stay home on election day if Hillary were the candidate, quickly switched their support to Obama. In that way, Hillary's racism cost her the nomination in 2008.

Forum List

Back