Official UMSB Mafia Game 7 - Revolution in WiFom City (The Resistance)

How do you propose we scumhunt here Cafe without the mission date to analyze?

I already have in several posts above ( seeing who is approved and disapproved for missions) and am waiting on SR to clarify since she say's it is 5 missions in a row which have to be disapproved before scum get a point.

I already have in several posts above ( seeing who is approved and disapproved for missions) and am waiting on SR to clarify since she say's it is 5 missions in a row which have to be disapproved before scum get a point.

Without pass or fail votes, that tells us nothing about who is scum on the mission because the entire team is rejected or not. This logic fails me. I thought it was 5 rejections total give scum a point, not in a row. Post 1 has the rules.

Cafe-It looks to me like you are setting up a situation where 5 missions will be rejected by the group if we follow what you are saying. This give scum a point. Why do you want to only reject missions again? What does this accomplish?

Without pass or fail votes, that tells us nothing about who is scum on the mission because the entire team is rejected or not. This logic fails me. I thought it was 5 rejections total give scum a point, not in a row. Post 1 has the rules.

SR just said in post 433, in a row. And that is what I was basing my plan on. If we submit all town it as personnel for a mission scum are likely to disapprove the people on the list for the mission.

Do you see what I am saying now? If there are nay votes this might tell us that scum are against it if everyone on the list is town.

There must be a reason as I said earlier mission suggestions are allowed to fail or our votes for suggestions, it gives us info.

Do you see what I am saying now? If there are nay votes this might tell us that scum are against it if everyone on the list is town.

There must be a reason as I said earlier mission suggestions are allowed to fail or our votes for suggestions, it gives us info.

You voted for this one to be rejected. Do you not think town would reject missions if their scumreads are on it? I'm sure they would like you just did. You say you are town right? So, again, I don't get this.

You voted for this one to be rejected. Do you not think town would reject missions if their scumreads are on it? I'm sure they would like you just did. You say you are town right? So, again, I don't get this.

( emphasis added)

No, I don't think town or possible town would reject a mission with their scum reads on it, as evidenced by some who said they would vote for a mission with their scum reads on it already. You said you would approve this mission even though I read scum to you, Shai said she would approve the mission even though her top two scum reads are on it.

So if I am reading this right, if this mission suggestion fails grandma has 4 more chances to pick 4 people. Hopefully 4 we all agree are not scum. When that happens town will vote yea, scum nay, since it will make them lose.

Scum had to be on my suggestions list, and this is something everyone seemed to agree to after my suggestions passed.

( emphasis added)

No, I don't think town or possible town would reject a mission with their scum reads on it, as evidenced by some who said they would vote for a mission with their scum reads on it already. You said you would approve this mission even though I read scum to you, Shai said she would approve the mission even though her top two scum reads are on it.

So if I am reading this right, if this mission suggestion fails grandma has 4 more chances to pick 4 people. Hopefully 4 we all agree are not scum. When that happens town will vote yea, scum nay, since it will make them lose.

Scum had to be on my suggestions list, and this is something everyone seemed to agree to after my suggestions passed.

Ummm, this drastically increases the chances of 5 missions being rejected and giving scum a point. Town or scum can vote against a mission going forward. This is not a workable solution for a town win. Town can only hope there are no scum on the mission since we don't know who they are. It's guesswork. Scum is likely to be on it at some point regardless. Analyzing fail votes is much better analysis tham spending days on something as tedious as picking a new team over and over.

Anyway, maybe someone else besides us will play and give some insight. I'm not understanding how this is beneficial.

And since it passes with 6, you'd have to get the other 4 plus one to go along with you if you wanted to reject which would be like herding cats. Especially with scum in the mix causing chaos.

Forget above about Grandma getting 4 chances, she gets booted as leader, I misread SR above, if we don't approve her mission it goes down to Avatar then Arden. I suppose that would be one way to stop a leader one might think was scum from assembling a team.

Yeah, so since Grandma is not being scumread by anyone other than maybe Avi, she might as well be allowed to continue then or the leader will change to someone you like less.

( emphasis added)

Ummm, this drastically increases the chances of 5 missions being rejected and giving scum a point. Town or scum can vote against a mission going forward. This is not a workable solution for a town win. Town can only hope there are no scum on the mission since we don't know who they are. It's guesswork. Scum is likely to be on it at some point regardless. Analyzing fail votes is much better analysis tham spending days on something as tedious as picking a new team over and over.

Anyway, maybe someone else besides us will play and give some insight. I'm not understanding how this is beneficial.

And since it passes with 6, you'd have to get the other 4 plus one to go along with you if you wanted to reject which would be like herding cats. Especially with scum in the mix causing chaos.

I think scum was on the first mission Wolf and I'm town. So I suppose we could watch those who were think are scum and their nominations and disapprove to get to the next leader. I just think it is illogical to vote go on a team one thinks there are scum on.

I also think we need to try and do some semblance of reads lists.

At this point I am still leaning scum on Grandma, and Arden.

Wolf, have you played with Wake prior? Is WIFOM a reason he uses not to post in a game?

Yeah, so since Grandma is not being scumread by anyone other than maybe Avi, she might as well be allowed to continue then or the leader will change to someone you like less.

Nah, I said she may be scum many posts back, I said I was leaning towards her. Shai's plan on allowing scum to go on a mission seems strange to me as well and then her response to me which seemed very unlike shai's posting style. Arden seems to think scum would not be as overt though.

( emphasis added)

I think scum was on the first mission Wolf and I'm town. So I suppose we could watch those who were think are scum and their nominations and disapprove to get to the next leader. I just think it is illogical to vote go on a team one thinks there are scum on.

Wolf, have you played with Wake prior? Is WIFOM a reason he uses not to post in a game?

Yeah, I can agree to disapprove a leader we think is scum, sure, no prob. I have been trying to come up with reads and it is frustratingly difficult. I have not played with Wake. I've seen a few of his games at MS and he's different here. I don't know if it is the setup or what but he usually has a lot more to say. That could be said about anyone except the two of us here tonight.

Reads are hard!!

Is anyone playing this game except Cafe and myself?

I'm reading you guys' convo and have nothing to add to it.

I think scum was on the first mission Wolf and I'm town.

I'm Town. 100%. You're usually better at guessing than this.

I agree, reads lists would be great. I'd post one myself if I weren't buried in WIFOM.

Nah, I said she may be scum many posts back, I said I was leaning towards her. Shai's plan on allowing scum to go on a mission seems strange to me as well and then her response to me which seemed very unlike shai's posting style. Arden seems to think scum would not be as overt though.

Oh wait, you said you think Grandma and Arden are scum. Sorry, missed that.

Is anyone playing this game except Cafe and myself?

I'm reading you guys' convo and have nothing to add to it.

I think scum was on the first mission Wolf and I'm town.

I'm Town. 100%. You're usually better at guessing than this.

I agree, reads lists would be great. I'd post one myself if I weren't buried in WIFOM.

Okay, then what about Shai as scum Grandma. Scum do not have a QT this time and I can't imagine all 4, without coordination, voted a go for my mission if I chose all town, to confuse us.

Forum List

Back