Official UMSB Mafia Game 7 - Revolution in WiFom City (The Resistance)

Wow.

Do you think this plan is going to fail? If it does and your plan can theoretically be implemented, are you actually serious about it? It's just so... extreme. :/

I kind of figured you'd have a problem with it. I can't tell you how I plan to evaluate it until after there are reactions. If I did, it would kind of defeat the purpose of evaluating reactions.

Fine, my plan is to nix everyone that's on a failed mission. It reduces the number of players available for a mission, but it compartmentalizes the fails to assigned groups, which can be evaluated better by reactions.

Dumping you, me, Cafe, and Arden if this mission fails leaves only 6 to choose from. If the next mission fails with 4 new players, only 2 will be left.

I'm not sure this is workable.

Noting that Josh_B has twice avoided my question asking whether he thinks this mission is going to pass or fail, and that his self-inclusion among the "people to drop" doesn't exactly scream town either.

My early townread was probably much too soon.

Well it's obvious that you guys don't understand my plan. but I would rather not give it away too soon. I promise I'll reveal it before the next team is chosen.

And specially for Arden- I don't know whether the mission will pass or fail. What I do know, is that there seems to be a lot of back biting going on before this mission even starts.

I suck at finding previous posts on this site. But wasn't Cafe saying something to Avatar about posturing to FoS grandma if the first mission failed? Well here's the second mission and the posturing is even worse and more nonsensical.

Search forums at the top, start typing in the member's name and it'll pop up, you can put in a date range to narrow it or leave it blank and the newest ones will pop up, then click USMB Mafia Zone under forums.

The mission is approved. Flavor coming tomorrow. It was not unanimous this time.

Wake has also requested replacement.

I was expecting the not unanimous.

Wake's replace out surprises me. I hope it's because of the job and not the game.

I feel like we can get a lot more info. on this mission than the first one. Hopefully, Aye or math will replace in. I'll be waiting for the results.

Forum List

Back