Official UMSB Mafia Game 7 - Revolution in WiFom City (The Resistance)

Glad the mission was approved, even if it wasn't unanimous. I think the mission success or failure will give us a lot more to work with.

Notes are at home. I believe Cafe and Avatar were the only disapprovals but I will verify with flavor later.

The nominees have 48 hours to send their votes in.

Cafe already said who she suspected and why she said no. Grandma and Arden I think.

Avi-why did you say no and who do you suspect on that team?

Well, that gives us more info. then we had before.

Avi and Cafe dissented for mission 2 which included: Grandma, Cafe, Josh, Arden.

Cafe, based on her scumreads-because Arden and Grandma were on the team.

Avi, based on the fact that he doesn't trust Josh or Arden.

Everyone else said yes either because A) They want more info.(this was my reason and I think a few others said so)

And or B) Scum knew there was scum on the mission and said yes-this will be determined by pass fail votes

Keep in mind even if the mission has any fails, scum still could of been on the first mission and passed it

Keep in mind, Scum will try to portray Town as Scum.

Who do you think is doing this, if you believe it has occurred Grandma?

I don't know if it's occurred yet or not, but it will definitely happen if this mission fails.

I believe it has already happened.
Care to expand on this?

Sure.

Reading back I saw Shai suggest Arden for my mission- at this point Arden only had one post in the game IIRC ( saying she was drunk and town) and Shai has read her as town, not once but twice and suggested Arden for my mission twice as well. This had me a little suspicious of Arden and Shai, however I took Shai's explanation into consideration that Arden seemed "laid back". Then Arden came in with her plan, one which I questioned how it would work to catch scum. Shai came in and said Arden was seemingly pushing an agenda and this was suspicious, however Shai still suggested Arden (with a scum read) for my mission even after the two of them fought about Arden's plan and Shai's statement of Arden pushing an agenda. Now, Shai just voted to approve Arden on Grandma's mission (after stating this was a new plan to get two new people (scum reads- me and Arden) on a mission and if it fails she won't pick me or Arden again. It just seems off. It also seems that she is clearing Grandma and Josh if there is failure- to implicate me and Arden. So was she painting Arden as scum to clear Grandma if the mission failed? Is she painting me as scum to clear grandma if her mission fails?

Lastly, I recall last game where Shai gave a reads list which was so fake it was not funny and her stating I am hesitant or whatever word she used in posting this game, just gave me scum feel, that and the above.

I have been wondering if I might be wrong about Arden, but there is that post where I said her posting is off and she says to me "of course, duh, I am town this time" she was town the last time we played- so that statement seemed very off and still sits wrong with me, Her abandoning her plan does too, especially given the sign up thread where she states she knows this game and likes it.

So, I thought of scum bussing ( kinda in this set up) and their inferring scum is town while painting town as scum.

It also seems that she is clearing Grandma and Josh if there is failure- to implicate me and Arden. So was she painting Arden as scum to clear Grandma if the mission failed? Is she painting me as scum to clear grandma if her mission fails?

I'm really wondering why you say I'm scum.

I'm not sure if Cafe actually believes what she's saying about my posts, or she's scum tunneling to maintain an image of consistency. I mean I've explained my shift on my original plan pretty clearly, and multiple times already. And I'm not going to do it again for someone who apparently is determined not to read it.

I'm not sure if Cafe actually believes what she's saying about my posts, or she's scum tunneling to maintain an image of consistency. I mean I've explained my shift on my original plan pretty clearly, and multiple times already. And I'm not going to do it again for someone who apparently is determined not to read it.

Quite obviously you did not bother to read My post. It was not about your plan which you abandoned, but about Shai and you two arguing over it. I even went onto to say I was starting to doubt my scum read on you. However, I still found your reply to me when I said your posts were off and your explanation being "duh, I'm town this time that's why", confusing since you were town last time we played.

It also seems that she is clearing Grandma and Josh if there is failure- to implicate me and Arden. So was she painting Arden as scum to clear Grandma if the mission failed? Is she painting me as scum to clear grandma if her mission fails?

I'm really wondering why you say I'm scum.

It's several things Grandma. I have a strong feeling you or Shai are scum, if not both based on the votes to approve my mission selections. And given only two people, me being one disapproved your mission choices it tells me there must be scum on your mission choices as well. If it was all town scum would have tried their damnedest to stop it IMO. The only other thing I can think is if one or two of the upcoming leaders are scum and they will pick scum to get the missions failed. I know it sounds wifomy but given the votes something is up IMO.

I'm finding it hard to get reads on this game just because of the different type of game tbh. Not approving the mission team because they think there is scum on the team feels townish.

Forum List

Back