Official UMSB Mafia Game 7 - Revolution in WiFom City (The Resistance)

I think the person who should be cleared is Cafe. She was on the first mission that passed. And she voted against the second one where there was scum on the mission. Of course, she wouldn't know about the scum on the mission if she is town, but if she's scum, she would not vote against it most likely.

Avi-please tell us who you are considering because we need time to discuss it.

I think the person who should be cleared is Cafe. She was on the first mission that passed. And she voted against the second one where there was scum on the mission. Of course, she wouldn't know about the scum on the mission if she is town, but if she's scum, she would not vote against it most likely.

I didn't "know" there were scum on it but I suspected as much. I believe due to Shai's posts, it is Josh, and visa versa, Josh implicates Shai as scum by clearing her and all of a sudden declaring her plan suddenly makes sense because of 3 scum v 4. And possibly Grandma as well.

I took this stance since the first mission people I choose was 100 percent passed. So those that read as scum were either Grandma or Shai, possibly both. Grandma not picking Shai for this mission and Shai implicating me as scum ( I even questioned Grandma over this) told me I was being set up by scum to take the fall when the mission failed. That's the way I see it.

So scum:

Grandma
Josh
Shai
and
??

I agree with the sudden change evoking suspicion...It makes it a little harder with Wake leaving.
  1. Grandma
  2. Avatar4321
  3. Arden
  4. Wake
  5. FA_Q2
  6. Josh_B
  7. Shai
I'd say Wake with the prognostication of a 7 sided dice...

From what I've read, we know there is one scum from the last mission. (Grandma, Arden, Josh, or Cafe)

If Avi were to select one or two of those people for his mission, and there's a vote to not pass it, we could assume it'd be one of those from the previous mission. On the other hand, if he does select one or two, one just happening to be scum, and out of the others he picks, if one or more happens to be scum, it won't be so easy to figure out who chose to fail it.

I'm hoping this makes some sense, because it does in my mind at the moment. LOL

dIm going of course.

I was thinking FA, wolf and cafe but im not 100% I am not sure who the scum are but the josh shaitra connection seems likely. The question is who else is the scum?

So, my mission failed. That is a thing that sucks. I'm sorry, fellow Townies, I thought I had a good team picked out. :(

So scum:

Grandma
Josh
Shai
and
??

Dude, I'm telling you, I'm Town.

In fact, I'm starting to wonder about you, Cafe. Your usual brand of WIFOM is off. You usually aren't so confident with your reads so early on in a game.

I'm not declaring that you're Scum, just saying that I need more evidence that you're Town.

So, my mission failed. That is a thing that sucks. I'm sorry, fellow Townies, I thought I had a good team picked out. :(

So scum:

Grandma
Josh
Shai
and
??

Dude, I'm telling you, I'm Town.

In fact, I'm starting to wonder about you, Cafe. Your usual brand of WIFOM is off. You usually aren't so confident with your reads so early on in a game.

I'm not declaring that you're Scum, just saying that I need more evidence that you're Town.

Yeah, you have said that before Grandma. So you say my reads are off. Lets take you out of the picture- for now.

How about my reads on Shai and Josh, you think those are off too? Or do you think its Arden who failed the mission out of you, me, Arden and Josh?

How about my reads on Shai and Josh, you think those are off too? Or do you think its Arden who failed the mission out of you, me, Arden and Josh?

I just got online a half hour ago and am reading through 3 games, et cetera, so it'll be a couple hours before I can decently analyze this failed mission.

I just got online a half hour ago and am reading through 3 games, et cetera, so it'll be a couple hours before I can decently analyze this failed mission.

Hummmm

So, you jump into say my reads are off, but have no clue as to who failed this mission? We have been playing this for days and days now, I would think you would have more reads than this.

I didn't "know" there were scum on it but I suspected as much. I believe due to Shai's posts, it is Josh, and visa versa, Josh implicates Shai as scum by clearing her and all of a sudden declaring her plan suddenly makes sense because of 3 scum v 4. And possibly Grandma as well.

I took this stance since the first mission people I choose was 100 percent passed. So those that read as scum were either Grandma or Shai, possibly both. Grandma not picking Shai for this mission and Shai implicating me as scum ( I even questioned Grandma over this) told me I was being set up by scum to take the fall when the mission failed. That's the way I see it.

So scum:

Grandma
Josh
Shai
and
??

I actually think this reads list is pretty good and that Cafe is likely town. I am super tired so I'll have to pull up quotes and explain tomorrow.

Cafe is trying hard to figure this thing out, she's game solving, scum hunting, the works. She was on the passed first mission. She voted against the second which had scum on it. I really think she should go on the remainder of the missions.

Grandma has been making a lot of excuses for not posting and not contributing much.

FA's ISO does not look scummy. I don't object to him being on missions.

Josh has said some questionable things.

Moonglow and Aye are null.

Avi, I thought might be scum but some things he does look town so idk, I'd be willing to give him a chance on the next mission.

Shaitra and Arden-Probably one scum there but not two.

So I approve of your team Avi if that's who you are chosing to go.

That's a contradictory statement. If she's town, she might SUSPECT Scum, but she wouldn't KNOW unless she's Town.

I think you slipped there, Wolf.

I actually think this reads list is pretty good and that Cafe is likely town. I am super tired so I'll have to pull up quotes and explain tomorrow.

Cafe is trying hard to figure this thing out, she's game solving, scum hunting, the works. She was on the passed first mission. She voted against the second which had scum on it. I really think she should go on the remainder of the missions.

I haven't seen cheerleading at this level since my high school senior year homecoming game. Too suspicious.

Grandma has been making a lot of excuses for not posting and not contributing much.

No I haven't. And nobody's contributed anything solid until you posted this crap.

By the way, didn't you say you were going to analyze the mission? I think you said you would. You haven't yet.

It does not look scummy, or it does not look scummy to you? Context means a lot

So has everyone else.

Avi, I thought might be scum but some things he does look town so idk, I'd be willing to give him a chance on the next mission.

So Josh is scum, but Avi's a safe bet. Because why?

You would know.

I won't approve of any team with Avi and/or Wolf and/or Cafe.

reposted to make it easier to read:

Wolfsister77 said:
That's a contradictory statement. If she's town, she might SUSPECT Scum, but she wouldn't KNOW unless she's Town.

I think you slipped there, Wolf.

I haven't seen cheerleading at this level since my high school senior year homecoming game. Too suspicious.

No I haven't. And nobody's contributed anything solid until you posted this crap.

By the way, didn't you say you were going to analyze the mission? I think you said you would. You haven't yet.

It does not look scummy, or it does not look scummy to you? Context means a lot

So has everyone else.

So Josh is scum, but Avi's a safe bet. Because why?

You would know.

I won't approve of any team with Avi and/or Wolf and/or Cafe.

Forum List

Back