Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

Shaitra, I believe I found the post that you are talking about, but I too, won't bring it up because there is no need to out a PR. Thanks for bringing that up.....I had read it before, but it didn't register with me, until you brought it up and I went back and read the posts.

We only have 4 votes.....we need R.D. and TN to switch, hopefully they will read the posts, not sure that Mani will go along.

I've gone back and read all her posts from the 13th through today. Nothing sticks out as odd. I saw where she was trying to get the players to talk about who they think should be lynched and why. I just don't see whatever it is you do.

Are you reading Strollingbones' posts? Maybe that is the problem.

shaitra, the post you are referring to is not a pr role. if it is, then that person will be killed off at night before the scum go after mebelle. i believe that person was referring to the flavor role in that post, nothing more. if i remember correctly, that player has said that same thing more than once.

What post?

shaitra, the post you are referring to is not a pr role. if it is, then that person will be killed off at night before the scum go after mebelle. i believe that person was referring to the flavor role in that post, nothing more. if i remember correctly, that player has said that same thing more than once.

What post?

You need to go back a couple of pages and read Shaitra's post about discovering a post that clearly points to SB being Scum. She didn't want to point it out because there is no need to expose another of our PR's.

I think when you read Shaitra's and my posts and the reasons we suspect SB, you'll be able to decide for yourself whether or not there is substance there. I believe there is.

I'm also pretty sure now I know who the 3rd party is, and it is not MeBelle.

yea explain who you think i am in co hoots with...note i have only defended myself....while you continue to try to toss me under the bus....i have defended others but simply when i think they are townies...not to divert from myself

uh oh 4 votes..its not looking good for me....packing a bug out back pack.....yall really have no evidence of me being mafia...you are letting a the need to lynch someone and suddenly i am the prime candidate with no real evidence? i would see mertex and wolf working together more than me and ma....i simply thing lynching a townie is a bad move....they will then kill someone over the night...what will you learn from that?

that's what i don't get - why lynch someone that comes across as town? i'm just not seeing where bones is scum.

i'd rather have a no-lynch than have people panic and vote for someone with no reason they will post. a no-lynch would mean scum get 1 kill on town instead of 2 with town killing off one of our own.

Sorry Aye....a no-lynch would only help Scum. The fact that you cannot see it makes you suspect. It is an important post....why we all missed it is beyond me. You have voted for different people but in the end always end up voting along with SB. I believe you are right that MeBelle is not Scum, that much I give you.

i released mani from his promise not to vote for me...after i voted for sam and was wrong....so you may have a possible vote there...but then i doubt it...

The role list doesn't show a 3rd party player. Explain.

TN, it would help if you would quote the person you are talking to. Since your post comes right after mine I will assume you are addressing me.

There were 3 mafia to begin with. Rose (who turned out to be Roleblocker goon was lynched on Day 2) and 2 others who we think one of them is SB.

TN, it would help if you would quote the person you are talking to. Since your post comes right after mine I will assume you are addressing me.

There were 3 mafia to begin with. Rose (who turned out to be Roleblocker goon was lynched on Day 2) and 2 others who we think one of them is SB.

You said third party, which is Serial Killer / Survivor / Cult

I'm not sure what you mean. I meant the 3rd person in the 3 member Mafia....that's all.

I find it funny that if you actively go after people and discuss it until you just can't discuss it anymore you must be scum. On the flip side, if you don't over analyze the shit out of it you must be scum.
I have learned to go with my first instinct. It is right most of the time. Bones has seemed like scum since I started playing. So I voted for her.
Do you want me to post five hundred times over analyzing my vote and every other vote?
I can. I see it as pointless, but I can do it.
But like I said, my profession keeps me from discussing crimes too much.

Whatever ya'll are drinking, I need some of it. I don't see how this is proof of anyone having a PR role. The fact that ya'll don't want to quote it or link to it is suspicious to me of ya'll hiding something about yourselves. Didn't we all, scum included, get flavor roles/professions in this game? Luissa has mentioned the last line above at least once before. I've made note of it both times, not seeing anything out of the ordinary. Just because she is voting for someone does not mean that person is scum. I really believe some of you are grasping at straws and hoping the spitballs don't fall back on you.

I'm not sure what you mean. I meant the 3rd person in the 3 member Mafia....that's all.

Then use precise terms.

uh oh 4 votes..its not looking good for me....packing a bug out back pack.....yall really have no evidence of me being mafia...you are letting a the need to lynch someone and suddenly i am the prime candidate with no real evidence? i would see mertex and wolf working together more than me and ma....i simply thing lynching a townie is a bad move....they will then kill someone over the night...what will you learn from that?

that's what i don't get - why lynch someone that comes across as town? i'm just not seeing where bones is scum.

i'd rather have a no-lynch than have people panic and vote for someone with no reason they will post. a no-lynch would mean scum get 1 kill on town instead of 2 with town killing off one of our own.

Sorry Aye....a no-lynch would only help Scum. The fact that you cannot see it makes you suspect. It is an important post....why we all missed it is beyond me. You have voted for different people but in the end always end up voting along with SB. I believe you are right that MeBelle is not Scum, that much I give you.

If ya'll lynch her and she winds up being town, it does help scum.

Forum List

Back