Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

You said third party, which is Serial Killer / Survivor / Cult

I'm not sure what you mean. I meant the 3rd person in the 3 member Mafia....that's all.

Then use precise terms.

TN, I take it you haven't read much on the game we have going here. We aren't on a mafia only site. Most of us playing here don't care what terms are being used elsewhere - we use what we have been all along and most of us don't live our lives eating, drinking, and sleeping this game. In other words, some of us aren't going to study the wiki and other sites on how things are done elsewhere. You came here to play, not the other way around. Don't come in here and tell us how to play or how to talk.

I knew what mertex meant when she was referring to scum. There are only 3 roles for them in this game and 4 for town. That was a no-brainer.

I'm not sure what you mean. I meant the 3rd person in the 3 member Mafia....that's all.

Then use precise terms.

TN, I take it you haven't read much on the game we have going here. We aren't on a mafia only site. Most of us playing here don't care what terms are being used elsewhere - we use what we have been all along and most of us don't live our lives eating, drinking, and sleeping this game. In other words, some of us aren't going to study the wiki and other sites on how things are done elsewhere. You came here to play, not the other way around. Don't come in here and tell us how to play or how to talk.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Rude and aggressive. Also, don't speak for me Aye. Many of us are looking at the wiki to learn how to play better.

Scummy again.

Then use precise terms.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Rude and aggressive. Also, don't speak for me Aye. Many of us are looking at the wiki to learn how to play better.

Scummy again.

Never said I was speaking for all or for you specifically. Now did I?

Hold on, so there was only one night kill?

The first night no one died meaning someone was saved by either the doc or the jailkeeper.

The second night no one died for the same reason.

The third night Grandma the jailkeeper was killed.

I'm sure mafia tried to kill every night.

There is no third party. Mertex-Rosie was a mafia goon not the roleblocker. The roleblocker and the GF are still alive. At least for now.

Okay....I should've looked it up, I just forgot. But, there were 3 players that were Mafia, that is what I meant. If we think SB is mafia, there is still the 3rd mafia to be found. That is all I meant by 3rd party.

Hold on, so there was only one night kill?

The first night no one died meaning someone was saved by either the doc or the jailkeeper.

The second night no one died for the same reason.

The third night Grandma the jailkeeper was killed.

I'm sure mafia tried to kill every night.

In addition, just FYI-The first lynch was a VT, Avatar. The second lynch was the mafia goon Rose. Third lynch was sameech VT.

This is pretty much a summary of what happened so far.

Okay Shaitra, I had a strong hunch about Strollingbones, because she went after Rosie so vehemently, but once Rosie was found to be Scum I discarded that thought. I later suggested that maybe it was strategy but it didn't make good sense.

Could it be that because Rosie was feeling so sick that maybe she wanted out of the game so bad, why she made those accusations to force a quick vote and that's why SB was going so hard for her? I noticed that Rosie also voted for her at one time....which is one of Mafia's way of diverting suspicion away from each other as working as a team.

Here are some posts that might shed some light on SB.

i got up expecting a vote ......and a lynching by now.....

my vote remains:

Vote: ropey

Why are you being this way? You've been told over and over the final vote is not due until the middle of next week.

People are saying that those who push for an early vote are likely Mafia, because
Mafia benefits most from a rush to lynch.

You must remember during the last game that Syrenn acted just like this with a major push to vote fast - and she was blue Mafia!

In the face of all the opposing evidence that is out there you are still acting the same as Syrenn did, so I am changing my vote.

Vote: Strollingbones

Regards from Rosie

Here MeBelle claims she suspects Avatar, ACSY and SB, but she votes for Rosie?

Even though I believe these are the scum:

Avatar4321, AyeCantSeeYou, strollingbones

But you're voting Rosie? That makes a lot of sense.....:eusa_whistle:

What MeBelle really did:

Change vote

Vote Avatar

That would make sense why MeBelle would vote claim she suspects SB, but ends up voting for Rosie....they wanted to help Rosie out of the game. Also, why SB jumped on the
"Mertex" bandwagon, because I have been pushing hard for MeBelle. Could be the Doctor doesn't want to play his hand just yet....we still have a lot of days left.....you may be on to something.

uh oh 4 votes..its not looking good for me....packing a bug out back pack.....yall really have no evidence of me being mafia...you are letting a the need to lynch someone and suddenly i am the prime candidate with no real evidence? i would see mertex and wolf working together more than me and ma....i simply thing lynching a townie is a bad move....they will then kill someone over the night...what will you learn from that?

that's what i don't get - why lynch someone that comes across as town? i'm just not seeing where bones is scum.

i'd rather have a no-lynch than have people panic and vote for someone with no reason they will post. a no-lynch would mean scum get 1 kill on town instead of 2 with town killing off one of our own.

No one knows for sure she is town except scum. Advocating a no-lynch which would leave us right where we are now with a free mafia kill and no chance of lynching scum.........

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

scummy move right there

Correct. So check the hard votes for Avatar and sammich, if you haven't done that already.

Okay Shaitra, I had a strong hunch about Strollingbones, because she went after Rosie so vehemently, but once Rosie was found to be Scum I discarded that thought. I later suggested that maybe it was strategy but it didn't make good sense.

Could it be that because Rosie was feeling so sick that maybe she wanted out of the game so bad, why she made those accusations to force a quick vote and that's why SB was going so hard for her? I noticed that Rosie also voted for her at one time....which is one of Mafia's way of diverting suspicion away from each other as working as a team.

Here are some posts that might shed some light on SB.

Why are you being this way? You've been told over and over the final vote is not due until the middle of next week.

People are saying that those who push for an early vote are likely Mafia, because
Mafia benefits most from a rush to lynch.

You must remember during the last game that Syrenn acted just like this with a major push to vote fast - and she was blue Mafia!

In the face of all the opposing evidence that is out there you are still acting the same as Syrenn did, so I am changing my vote.

Vote: Strollingbones

Regards from Rosie

What MeBelle really did:

Change vote

Vote Avatar
[/B]

That would make sense why MeBelle would vote claim she suspects SB, but ends up voting for Rosie....they wanted to help Rosie out of the game. Also, why SB jumped on the
"Mertex" bandwagon, because I have been pushing hard for MeBelle. Could be the Doctor doesn't want to play his hand just yet....we still have a lot of days left.....you may be on to something.

Yes, we know that....that was only one of the in between votes ...I have already declared that I don't think you are scum, so settle down.

Bones can't be scum since belle saved her 3 nights. Scum had no kills 2 nights in a row, and 1 in the 3rd night. If bones was scum, they'd still have had kills those 2 nights.

Last post for the night.

Bones can't be scum since belle saved her 3 nights. Scum had no kills 2 nights in a row, and 1 in the 3rd night. If bones was scum, they'd still have had kills those 2 nights.

Last post for the night.

How so? They could of targeted someone locked up by the jailkeeper. I wish Grandma would of been able to tell us who she locked up. That would help a lot.

FYI, I am not PR. I read one post where it sounded like some thought I was, then couldn't find other posts. The app can skip pages so I thought I would put that out there. I don't want to be accused of claiming I was PR.

Last post for the night.

Why would Bones need saving? And why Bones all three nights? That makes no sense.

Forum List

Back