Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

shaitra, the post you are referring to is not a pr role. if it is, then that person will be killed off at night before the scum go after mebelle. i believe that person was referring to the flavor role in that post, nothing more. if i remember correctly, that player has said that same thing more than once.

What post?
Why would you assume scum would night kill her? They didn't NK Mebelle when she boldly came out as Doc. As it stands now I'm sticking with Mebelle

1)She's lying scum :D or

2)Bodyguards dies in NK.....by forcing the BG's hand. She gets bodyguard protection, which she asked for, misses the BG she should protect or

3) Mebelle dies anyhow...the bodyguard doesn't believe her and protects who he/she thinks is more valuable and becomes the NK or

4) VT or another PR gets the NK....scum again decides to ignore her and gets another townie. They ignore her because she is one of them or they know it will further the confusion

5)No NK...she finds the BG, the BG protects her, scum go after her...way too many parts.

The odds dont look good. I keep asking questions and get no responses. Remember, I was convinced by others who decide to bail. I admit that it's 50/50 for Mebelle, but without a clear cut alternative why save her?

If scum believe a player is a town PR, why wouldn't they use a night kill to get them out? It wouldn't make sense for them to leave one in the game if they knew who it was.

yea it is sad ...remember the mafia has no need to do anything but watch townie after townie get voted off....they wont reveal as long as we are hanging each other....

I will put my vote wherever you guys need it to get a consensus to avoid a no-lynch. I will be checking in a few times before deadline so I can put my vote where it is most needed. To be honest Aye is more suspicious to me than either Bones or Mertex but I am not going to be switching to yet another person.

So Bones-I WILL switch to Mertex if you guys can get a 5th vote. Otherwise, since there is very little chance you will get hammered, I'll just leave it alone.

What post?
Why would you assume scum would night kill her? They didn't NK Mebelle when she boldly came out as Doc. As it stands now I'm sticking with Mebelle

2)Bodyguards dies in NK.....by forcing the BG's hand. She gets bodyguard protection, which she asked for, misses the BG she should protect or

3) Mebelle dies anyhow...the bodyguard doesn't believe her and protects who he/she thinks is more valuable and becomes the NK or

4) VT or another PR gets the NK....scum again decides to ignore her and gets another townie. They ignore her because she is one of them or they know it will further the confusion

5)No NK...she finds the BG, the BG protects her, scum go after her...way too many parts.

The odds dont look good. I keep asking questions and get no responses. Remember, I was convinced by others who decide to bail. I admit that it's 50/50 for Mebelle, but without a clear cut alternative why save her?

If scum believe a player is a town PR, why wouldn't they use a night kill to get them out? It wouldn't make sense for them to leave one in the game if they knew who it was.
Right. Yet Mebelle is still here

i go back and forth with mertex.....to be honest this point.....i would like to see lu go...she is not active in the game....and her vote for me...just came out of the blue...and its a hunch?

i just dont have any true direction in this vote

The reason I would be willing to switch to Mertex even though I suspect she is town is I think it would be detrimental to the game to have a no-lynch. Town can still win if a townie goes down. I would much, much, much rather lynch scum but if someone is lynched and someone is NK, we can really narrow down the choices. Town has 2 less NK due to whoever saved at night so we have some breathing room.

So just get that 5th vote from someone and I'll help.

I find it unfortunate that both Bones and Mertex are probably town but I have thought about this a lot and a No-lynch would be worse IMO.

I would be more than willing to vote for Luissa. She does not participate enough like Mertex and Bones do. I would be very happy to go that way.

Does anyone else agree that voting off Luissa would be better than 2 contributing players who are probably town? I don't see us getting to 6 changing yet again, but she's a better choice.

The reason I would be willing to switch to Mertex even though I suspect she is town is I think it would be detrimental to the game to have a no-lynch. Town can still win if a townie goes down. I would much, much, much rather lynch scum but if someone is lynched and someone is NK, we can really narrow down the choices. Town has 2 less NK due to whoever saved at night so we have some breathing room.

So just get that 5th vote from someone and I'll help.

I find it unfortunate that both Bones and Mertex are probably town but I have thought about this a lot and a No-lynch would be worse IMO.

I will put my vote wherever you guys need it to get a consensus to avoid a no-lynch. I will be checking in a few times before deadline so I can put my vote where it is most needed. To be honest Aye is more suspicious to me than either Bones or Mertex but I am not going to be switching to yet another person.

So Bones-I WILL switch to Mertex if you guys can get a 5th vote. Otherwise, since there is very little chance you will get hammered, I'll just leave it alone.

Right. Yet Mebelle is still here

There hasn't been a night kill since I outed myself.

Forum List

Back