Official USMB Mafia Game #8: Gremlins, Goblins, and Ghouls! (Oh my!)

At this point, it looks like we may have to lynch the SK as it appears it's a matter of who gets the PM in first for if the Psyche gets a cure off or the SK gets a kill off and most likely that holds true if scum targets the Psyche before they can cure-pending Aye's answer.

Does everyone agree here? Lynch Moonglow?

AyeCantSeeYou

If the SK is targeted by the Psych overnight and they send in a kill, does the kill go through or not?

Which action resolves first?

That depends upon who gets the PM in first. If the Psych gets the PM in first, then assuming the player to be treated is the SK, the SK will not get a NK.

AyeCantSeeYou

Does this hold true if the Psyche targets the NK and scum NK the Psyche also?>

If the Psych targets the NK, and the Psych has the PM in first, the Psych's ability will play out first. The NK will be second. Things will play out in chronological order.

At this point, it looks like we may have to lynch the SK as it appears it's a matter of who gets the PM in first for if the Psyche gets a cure off or the SK gets a kill off and most likely that holds true if scum targets the Psyche before they can cure-pending Aye's answer.

no. I don't agree. Moonglow hasn't even had a chance to respond. Lynching him because he said serial dearly on might be a crumb or it might be nothing at all.

heck no one else had even commented on it.

and it seems self serving to be lynching moonglow when hr has openly suspected you as scum.

why shouldn't we let the psychiatrist cure him if we have figured it out?

no. I don't agree. Moonglow hasn't even had a chance to respond. Lynching him because he said serial dearly on might be a crumb or it might be nothing at all.

heck no one else had even commented on it.

and it seems self serving to be lynching moonglow when hr has openly suspected you as scum.

why shouldn't we let the psychiatrist cure him if we have figured it out?

Because he can get off a kill if he gets his NK action in before the Psyche can get his/hers in and if scum target the Psyche, they can kill him/her first before he/she can cure and then the SK can get off a kill.

This is common sense Avi. I don't care if Moonglow called me scum. He does that in every game. I do care about getting rid of him if he's the SK.

It takes 6 votes anyway so won't happen without everyone getting a chance to speak on it including Moonglow.

Two NK's a night will be more likely to hit town than scum due to town's larger numbers. Again, common sense here that I shouldn't have to explain.

I haven't lied about a thing. Killing me is not going to help town. Quite the opposite

Throwing loaves instead of crumbs?

Okay, I'll let you slide for now.

unvote

house, if you are bound and determined to sabotage your own plan by lynching me because I challenged you, feel free. That doesn't make what you are doing pro town any more than it makes drunk pigs psychic

I'm very psychic when I'm drunk, thank you very much.

Psychotic maybe....

Ok. It looks like the sk will not claim.

Tomorrow, we should all claim who is not sk as if we were Psychiatrist. That way if Psychiatrist flips, we have a list of not the sk.

I don't understand this, what do you mean?

Hypoclaiming. You know, pro-town stuff you hate.
I like my ass. Thank you. Who are your scumreads?

I can see your ass from here. Not too sure if I like it thought. Hubby might- he likes big butts and I can not lie...

Cafe-Do you have anything to say to contribute to the conversation or are you just going to fluff post?

Forum List

Back