Official USMB Mafia Game #8: Gremlins, Goblins, and Ghouls! (Oh my!)

At this point, it looks like we may have to lynch the SK as it appears it's a matter of who gets the PM in first for if the Psyche gets a cure off or the SK gets a kill off and most likely that holds true if scum targets the Psyche before they can cure-pending Aye's answer.

Does everyone agree here? Lynch Moonglow?
No, I don't agree. And keep yourself away from that bandwagon....
I am town as I wanted to be, and lynching me will hurt us win..

Dude, I won't lynch you today.

But only cuz I don't feel like it any more.

Should I reveal the SK crumb?

Grandma=yes

When the majority of you say yes, I'll do so and we can discuss if I'm right or not so I need 4 more yes votes. I am a yes also.

Where was this, please?

I already posted it.

I misread your post and I thought you were saying Grandma crumbed. I just saw your post where you said you thought it was Moon. I don't think I would make too much of that post. Do you think he was crumbing to be cured? We had not even started discussing our plan to cure the SK at that point, so, I don't think he was crumbing the first page in, post 21, unless you think he wanted to be cured and wanted to out himself 20 posts into the game. Or do you think he wanted to make himself a target for scum if he is the SK. I'm not seeing it just 21 posts in. I have a niggling feeling about Moon, for poss scum, BUT its the tiny red flag I mentioned earlier-beyond that I have no big read on Moon yet. However, I must say, I think we are putting targets on possible townies too - with all the accusing back and forth. I just realized I did the same to Avatar- when I misread his post ( apologies Avatar) . I don't think the SK is going to claim, I think they are out to win this game and kill us all.

I'm done talking about the SK or the Vamp, it's a distraction. Moon is prob town anyway. Avi prob is too. SR prob is too.

House is not looking as good as he once did to me sadly.

Wake is scummy. Arden is too. Maybe Grandma. Maybe Shaitra.

Pretty null on FA and Cafe.

At this point, it looks like we may have to lynch the SK as it appears it's a matter of who gets the PM in first for if the Psyche gets a cure off or the SK gets a kill off and most likely that holds true if scum targets the Psyche before they can cure-pending Aye's answer.

Does everyone agree here? Lynch Moonglow?
No, I don't agree. And keep yourself away from that bandwagon....
I am town as I wanted to be, and lynching me will hurt us win..

Hummm

btw where do the gremlins come in?

The Gremlins were cut loose with the extra abilities I added in today.
halloween13.gif
:spam:

( PS I don't like your ass either)

Cafe-Do you have anything to say to contribute to the conversation or are you just going to fluff post?

my qurstio. Is why is she puffing fluff? It's not like her

My apologies Cafe. I just realized you probably have no choice what you are doing.

But I just gotta ask:

Why are you puffing fluff? It's a serious qurstio...........................:banana:

I have no choice and its going to get worse and last a long time. :/

Cafe-Do you have anything to say to contribute to the conversation or are you just going to fluff post?

My apologies Cafe. I just realized you probably have no choice what you are doing.

But I just gotta ask:

Why are you puffing fluff? It's a serious qurstio...........................:banana:

Well..................................good luck, and thank you for liking my ass. :wink:

But I just gotta ask:

Well..................................good luck, and thank you for liking my ass. :wink:

Thanks- I am going to need it, cause some of it is not pretty, for the lack of a better word. Remember to refer back to these posts please if you question things.

I'm done talking about the SK or the Vamp, it's a distraction. Moon is prob town anyway. Avi prob is too. SR prob is too.

Fucking lynch me then, it's fucking stupid that you would say Avatar is probtown after that pile of bullshit that is his posts and say I'm less town for calling him out on them.

I'm fucking serious, lynch my ass. I'm done.

Thread unwatched.

For the rest of you: ACCURACY IS NOT ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE. IF IT WERE, EVERYONE WOULD BE SCUM IN EVERY FUCKING GAME BECAUSE NOBODY IS OMNISCIENT.

Also, Avatar is scum.

Out.

Fucking lynch me then, it's fucking stupid that you would say Avatar is probtown after that pile of bullshit that is his posts and say I'm less town for calling him out on them.

I'm fucking serious, lynch my ass. I'm done.

Thread unwatched.

Why? I don't get this reaction. I wasn't trying to offend you. Can you please just calm down?

For the rest of you: ACCURACY IS NOT ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE. IF IT WERE, EVERYONE WOULD BE SCUM IN EVERY FUCKING GAME BECAUSE NOBODY IS OMNISCIENT.

Also, Avatar is scum.

Out.

Where did this come from? I'm genuinely confused about why you are so angry....................

But I just gotta ask:

Thanks- I am going to need it, cause some of it is not pretty, for the lack of a better word. Remember to refer back to these posts please if you question things.

I will...................................

Also, Avatar is scum.

Out.

that's no excuse to be innaccurate

Also, Avatar is scum.

Out.

Where did this come from? I'm genuinely confused about why you are so angry....................

sounds like he needs to lie down and share his feelings with someone. Maybe after the psychiatrist cures the sk he can have a sit down with house

Forum List

Back