Official USMB Mafia Game #8: Gremlins, Goblins, and Ghouls! (Oh my!)

Such a productive lynch.

Ridding ourselves of curses and outing scum.

Wake's buddy is Wolfie. Titus was right.

There was no interest in discussion upon my counter claim. All of a studded it was hammer time, which her teammate provided.

Good job, Titus.

LOL!!

I was the one who unvoted and asked for discussion once she claimed but once you cc'd, she needed to be lynched for lying as scum and trying to out the PR's or lying as the vamp and trying to be recruited.

If you lied here, you'll be the next lynch.

It's basic Mafia theory you should know by now.

Titus doesn't have a clue. I'm not scum and I don't think Wake is either.

There is more to Mafia than basic theory, Wolfie.

You had no interest in asking me why I didn't cc immediately. You saw an opportunity to justify the lynch and jumped on it.

It's common sense. Arden claims JOAT. You try to get her lynched. I unvote because I don't want a claimed PR to be speed lynched before we can all discuss it. You ask me to put her back to L-1, then cc JOAT.

Here's how it works:

-She dies as scum trying to out PR's or vamp trying to be the NK

-If she flips JOAT, you die for killing our PR

There's not much more to it than that.

I would not have cc'd if I was JOAT. I would of used my cop ability to investigate her N1. Then claimed D2 with a guilty.

But that's just me I guess.

Wake is scum because he and Wolf have been playing. Dumb. Both collectively said to ignore me, despite me quotong certain posts to communicate.

Wolf also referred to the Wolf/House drama. Why the third person reference? I was trying to draw attention to it.

Wake has been playing dumb regarding my posts the entire time. Gundam Seed mafia is a game we were in together. I wad scum and playing buddy witb Wake coaching him. He was town I was scum.

He should have realized what I was referring to immediately. He also should have picked up my communications as well.

Such a productive lynch.

There was no interest in discussion upon my counter claim. All of a studded it was hammer time, which her teammate provided.

Good job, Titus.

LOL!!

I was the one who unvoted and asked for discussion once she claimed but once you cc'd, she needed to be lynched for lying as scum and trying to out the PR's or lying as the vamp and trying to be recruited.

You had no interest in asking me why I didn't cc immediately. You saw an opportunity to justify the lynch and jumped on it.

It's common sense. Arden claims JOAT. You try to get her lynched. I unvote because I don't want a claimed PR to be speed lynched before we can all discuss it. You ask me to put her back to L-1, then cc JOAT.

Here's how it works:

I would not have cc'd if I was JOAT. I would of used my cop ability to investigate her N1. Then claimed D2 with a guilty.

Yeah, and your guilty wouldn't mean shit because she would have been NKed by morning and turned.

First of all, I'm not Scum.

Secondly I'm a sitting duck. The Scum could kill me tonight to keep me from using my Super Saint ability. I'm going to need some protection, or we'll lose my ability.

I thought you were a 1-shot vengeful vig. How did that turn into Super Saint?

Wake's buddying mirrored that of what I did in Gundam Seed. Telling someone to calm down while riling them up. That's why I was pushing him at first.

Then his lurker push was a scumclaim.

Such a productive lynch.

Good job, Titus.

LOL!!

Here's how it works:

Yeah, and your guilty wouldn't mean shit because she would have been NKed by morning and turned.

Then we lynch her for being alive the next day.

Such a productive lynch.

Good job, Titus.

LOL!!

Here's how it works:

Vamp dies when both scum die.

I thought she was going to ask for replacement and we lynched her? With the stupid :x grin after her JOAT post? Was that her way of quitting instead of replacing out?

The only thing that makes sense if she was the SK or Vampire for her to do that- and she went along with our plan- unless she was joking around or kinda weird posts- like many of her posts have been.

How do we protect House now guys? I think this was unnecessary House- you should not have claimed- unless you claimed to see what would happen. I hope you're not the JOAT or we are possibly screwed even more.

IMO we should have asked Aye if she asked to be replaced out and or at least asked her if she was joking around- albeit a stupid joke.

If she flips town we might lose two friggin more tonight.

I was joking playfully about Gundam Seed, but I forgot pretty much everything about the game because it's been months and months ago. The Seed People thing was also in jest.

Also, SUper Saint is in fact a powerful ability. It's one-shot. If I get hammered, I kill the person who hammered me. I shared this because I don't want a Town PR to be killed by it.

LOL!!

Here's how it works:

Vamp dies when both scum die.

Right, but we can still lynch them. She would of been claiming vamp or scum if she was not NK'd.

I think she's scum trying to draw out the PR rather than the vamp.

Her flip will tell us a lot.

Accusing me is a nice touch for doing what any townie would do in this situation.

And Titus has lost her mind. We likely have scum lynched already and she's linking myself and Wake.

Associate tells are useless without a scum flip. She's no dummy and neither are you but you are both acting like it right now.

Hpuse, you know I am the jack. Thanks gor covering my ass.

I highly doubt you firgot a game as contested as Gundam Seed given I just referenced it in the last completed gsme we did together Wake.

Now I'm really confused.

House is the Jack, right?

Right, but we can still lynch them. She would of been claiming vamp or scum if she was not NK'd.

I think she's scum trying to draw out the PR rather than the vamp.

Her flip will tell us a lot.

Accusing me is a nice touch for doing what any townie would do in this situation.

And Titus has lost her mind. We likely have scum lynched already and she's linking myself and Wake.

Associate tells are useless without a scum flip. She's no dummy and neither are you but you are both acting like it right now.

This is only Day 1. A confusing time. Let the flip happen and the Night, we'll be saner and more organized Day 2.

Hpuse, you know I am the jack. Thanks gor covering my ass.

I highly doubt you firgot a game as contested as Gundam Seed given I just referenced it in the last completed gsme we did together Wake.

That I did not see.

Link?

Forum List

Back