Official USMB Mafia Game #8: Gremlins, Goblins, and Ghouls! (Oh my!)

Unofficial vc-just to make sure.

Arden (6): Moonglow, Avatar4321, Grandma, House, Wolfsister77, Wake

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

Such a productive lynch.

Ridding ourselves of curses and outing scum.

Wake's buddy is Wolfie. Titus was right.

There was no interest in discussion upon my counter claim. All of a studded it was hammer time, which her teammate provided.

Good job, Titus.

First of all, I'm not Scum.

Secondly I'm a sitting duck. The Scum could kill me tonight to keep me from using my Super Saint ability. I'm going to need some protection, or we'll lose my ability.

Such a productive lynch.

There was no interest in discussion upon my counter claim. All of a studded it was hammer time, which her teammate provided.

Good job, Titus.

LOL!!

I was the one who unvoted and asked for discussion once she claimed but once you cc'd, she needed to be lynched for lying as scum and trying to out the PR's or lying as the vamp and trying to be recruited.

If you lied here, you'll be the next lynch.

It's basic Mafia theory you should know by now.

Titus doesn't have a clue. I'm not scum and I don't think Wake is either.

Secondly I'm a sitting duck. The Scum could kill me tonight to keep me from using my Super Saint ability. I'm going to need some protection, or we'll lose my ability.

I thought that was only good for D1? Is it the whole game?

Your claim is self-serving and completely useless to town once outed because scum isn't going to hammer a known SS.

Such a productive lynch.

Good job, Titus.

LOL!!

I was the one who unvoted and asked for discussion once she claimed but once you cc'd, she needed to be lynched for lying as scum and trying to out the PR's or lying as the vamp and trying to be recruited.

If you lied here, you'll be the next lynch.

It's basic Mafia theory you should know by now.

Titus doesn't have a clue. I'm not scum and I don't think Wake is either.

There is more to Mafia than basic theory, Wolfie.

You had no interest in asking me why I didn't cc immediately. You saw an opportunity to justify the lynch and jumped on it.

Forum List

Back