Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

If people keep leaving Cali for TX and they are GOP it may not. Cali is a lost cause and many are leaving.

I think people are leaving California for Texas primarily because of housing prices, not because of politics. So I'm not sure that theory is going to hold. So far, the numbers certainly show it going more blue.

I think people are leaving California for Texas primarily because of housing prices, not because of politics. So I'm not sure that theory is going to hold. So far, the numbers certainly show it going more blue.
They are leaving cause they don’t feel safe and Newsome sucks. Let’s be honest. Musk didn’t leave cause of prices.

Very gratified that Gov. Abbott is getting re-elected in Tx. But how the hell does a douche like his utterly douchey opponent O’dork get even that close?
And what about Abrams in GA, who looks to be at about 47%? Shows how low the caliber of Americans has dropped that they would vote for either one of these idiots.

Katie Britt is Alabama's first female in the Senate. No celebration for this empowering women from the left. She is a Republican and hammered Democrat Will Boyd.

Days2Coun t.jpg

Forum List

Back