[OFFICIAL] USMB Post Debate Poll/Thursday 10-16

Who won the debate and did it make you finally decide on a candidate?

• Obama won

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • Obama won and I will now vote for him

Votes: 12 7.6%
  • Obama won and I am still undecided

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Romney won

Votes: 57 36.3%
  • Romney won and I will now vote for him

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Romney won and I am still undecided

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Draw, there was no clear winner

Votes: 23 14.6%

• Total voters
So yea, I just got back from the Fox News site. Instead of copying from some left wing site, how about actually going there??

Here's the polling as of 12:30 Eastern Time

you-decide.jpg

Obama 20.68
Romney 79.32

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/16/fact-check-did-obama-really-call-consulate-attack-in-libya-act-terror/

Last edited:
After reviewing the official transcript on the White House website as well as watching the video from the Rose Garden address again, not once did the president call the Benghazi attack a "terror attack." What he did say late in his address was this:

“No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.” From the context, it was clear that his reference to "terror" was general. Not once did he apply that characterization to Benghazi.

“I strongly condemn the outrageous attack on our diplomatic facility in Benghazi, which took the lives of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. Right now, the American people have the families of those we lost in our thoughts and prayers. They exemplified America's commitment to freedom, justice, and partnership with nations and people around the globe, and stand in stark contrast to those who callously took their lives,” said the president during his address.

Crowley's intervention on Obama's behalf was just another blatant display of the clear bias in the mainstream media. She incorrectly declared that Obama called Benghazi "an act of terror." As a member of the media and as the debate moderator, should not have protected the president nor thrown him a lifeline. She interpreted Obama's September 12 remarks to suit his immediate need.

Crowley lied to protect the president, becoming another corroborator in the Obama-Libya coverup.

Email Henry D’Andrea at [email protected] and follow him on Twitter (@TheHenry)

Read more: Candy Crowley gets it wrong: Obama never called Benghazi a ‘terror attack’ in Rose Garden speech | Washington Times Communities
Follow us: @wtcommunities on Twitter

Candy Crowley gets it wrong: Obama never called Benghazi a

Obama looked much better tonight. I give him the win.

In a Rose Garden address specifically ABOUT the attack, he called it an outrageous attack and an act of terror. The rest is political bullshit...

Bullshit. He mentioned 9/11/2001. He did make A reference to acts of terror, but he was CLEARLY not speaking about the Benghazi attack.

The bullshit is what you are spewing. As per usual.

I posted the entire Rose Garden speech--it's just a few paragraphs long--HERE:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...bate-poll-thursday-10-16-a-9.html#post6174020

So yea, I just got back from the Fox News site. Instead of copying from some left wing site, how about actually going there??

Here's the polling as of 12:30 Eastern Time

you-decide.jpg

Obama 20.68
Romney 79.32

FACT CHECK: Did Obama really call consulate attack in Libya an 'act of terror'? | Fox News
Jebus, you are actually dumber than I thought. :lmao:

Apparently you're as dumb as we all thought. That Fox News poll was posted in rebuttal of Hazlnut-job's FAKED Fox News poll postings, which she had Obama winning the debate.

I think Obama feared what this might do to his election. He was hoping against all hope that this could be blamed on that dumb video. Because his election campaign was using the narrative that he broke the back of terrorism. I am sure he knew deep inside. But the media helped him to run with a lie for quite a few days.

Another one of Obama's statements on the terrorist attack.

"While the United States rejects efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others, we must all unequivocally oppose the kind of senseless violence that took the lives of these public servants." ~President Obama~

If this is not blaming the video, I don't know what to tell you

Let use your conviction that Obama is blaming the video.

Are you therefore suggesting that the attacks, in Obama mind, is not to be considered a terrorist act or even possibly a terrorists attack?

Or are you suggesting that Obama believes that these were "spontaneous attacks" that was spurned by one particular video, considering the hundreds of anti-Islam videos on the internet, and nothing else?

Of course, I am suggesting after you read his entire statement and draw your conclusions from it.

Obama does not have a fixed truth. Truth to him is relative and changing

"Truth is whatever I want it to be." Barack Obama

Apparently you're as dumb as we all thought. That Fox News poll was posted in rebuttal of Hazlnut-job's FAKED Fox News poll postings, which she had Obama winning the debate.

Rati is a hack; just as Jillian, Catzshit, and Truthmatters are. I think the four of them are trying out to become the new hostesses of "The View."

Standard Disclaimer: Catzshit DOES remind me a lot of Rosie O'Donnell.

Rati is a hack; just as Jillian, Catzshit, and Truthmatters are. I think the four of them are trying out to become the new hostesses of "The View."

The Four Horses of the Libatrd Apocalypse.

After reviewing the official transcript on the White House website as well as watching the video from the Rose Garden address again, not once did the president call the Benghazi attack a "terror attack." What he did say late in his address was this:

“No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.” From the context, it was clear that his reference to "terror" was general. Not once did he apply that characterization to Benghazi.

“I strongly condemn the outrageous attack on our diplomatic facility in Benghazi, which took the lives of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. Right now, the American people have the families of those we lost in our thoughts and prayers. They exemplified America's commitment to freedom, justice, and partnership with nations and people around the globe, and stand in stark contrast to those who callously took their lives,” said the president during his address.

Crowley's intervention on Obama's behalf was just another blatant display of the clear bias in the mainstream media. She incorrectly declared that Obama called Benghazi "an act of terror." As a member of the media and as the debate moderator, should not have protected the president nor thrown him a lifeline. She interpreted Obama's September 12 remarks to suit his immediate need.

Crowley lied to protect the president, becoming another corroborator in the Obama-Libya coverup.

Email Henry D’Andrea at [email protected] and follow him on Twitter (@TheHenry)

Read more: Candy Crowley gets it wrong: Obama never called Benghazi a ‘terror attack’ in Rose Garden speech | Washington Times Communities
Follow us: @wtcommunities on Twitter

Candy Crowley gets it wrong: Obama never called Benghazi a

In a Rose Garden address specifically ABOUT the attack, he called it an outrageous attack and an act of terror. The rest is political bullshit...

Bullshit. He mentioned 9/11/2001. He did make A reference to acts of terror, but he was CLEARLY not speaking about the Benghazi attack.

:cuckoo: You are being a vapid chest thumper, as per usual...

Maybe they're the same person? Something to mull over i guess.

The Four Horses of the Libatrd Apocalypse.

^^ Always shifting the focus away from the topic and onto the poster. :lame:

The whole Libyan disaster is on the Dear Leader. He can try to blame everyone else, but it is what it is. It's his mess.

:cuckoo: You are being a vapid chest thumper, as per usual...

^^ Always shifting the focus away from the topic and onto the poster. :lame:

^ Could the rubber and glue accusation be far behind? :lol: :eusa_clap:

Once again you prove that there is no hypocrisy like demopocrisy.

I understand, Obama lied about Benghazi, Crowley jumped in to save him, then it was exposed that SHE lied as well. So of course you need to obfuscate.

Obama is going down in flames, so what's a mindless Obambot like you to do?

I think Romney won, but you could tell the Bias in the moderator. America is tired of the liberal dog and pony show with these moderators. It is so obvious now on how they moderate these debates it's not even funny. And for those on the left not to even admit to that it really speaks of their character. It's pathetic and hopefully in the near future it changes. I dont know why the GOP agrees to these moderators to begin with.

I think Romney won, but you could tell the Bias in the moderator. America is tired of the liberal dog and pony show with these moderators. It is so obvious now on how they moderate these debates it's not even funny. And for those on the left not to even admit to that it really speaks of their character. It's pathetic and hopefully in the near future it changes. I dont know why the GOP agrees to these moderators to begin with.

Bias? What Bias?

Crowley: Mr. President, could you tell us why you're so awesome?

Obama: Thank you Candy, Osama is dead, GM is alive. I've created 75 trizillion jobs.

Romney: Now wait a minute, there are less people working today than when you took office, and "trizillion" isn't even a

Crowley (interrupting): Shut the fuck up Mitt, the President is perfect.

Romney: Then let's discuss my 5 point plan to get the economy back on track

Crowley (interrupting): Shut the fuck up Mitt, there is nothing wrong with the economy, this is the strongest recovery in history

Obama: Thank you Candy, Osama is dead, GM is alive. I've created 75 trizillion jobs.

Romney: Now wait a minute...

Crowley (interrupting): Shut the fuck up Mitt.

Forum List

Back